[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@bluehopeatm Thank you so much for the photos which show undeniably striking resemblance between them. I remember coming across those photos, but couldn't realize they are perfectly matched like this. I wonder how could two strangers look so similiar if they are not meant for each other? They sure are an item.  :D

• Like 13

Kng's high cut mag&article came out today. Ceo of king upload photo of himself and kaj tdy. All happening in the same day. :glasses:   

Kaj looks so pretty in that pic. Its like she is teasing us/someone out there with that seductive smile :blush:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Casper168 said:

Kng's high cut mag&article came out today. Ceo of king upload photo of himself and kaj tdy. All happening in the same day. :glasses:   

Kaj looks so pretty in that pic. Its like she is teasing us/someone out there with that smiley seductive face :blush:

I can't say that again. Why the same day? And she seems to try making someone jealous. Sorry for my delulu mind.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

On second thought, regarding the interview timing.. no matter the exact date, at least we can safely say that KNG hasn't been able to move on yet (despite wanting to, poor soul ^^) and was still suffering lingering feelings for KA-- I mean the drama ^^ even around 3 weeks after it wrapped up, correct?

I don't have much experience in following actors' lives closely so I hope someone can enlighten me if it is normal for actors in general to be emotionally this hung up on a project or if it is something.. worth noting..?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

Is there anyone here waiting for my morning gift as usual :wink: 

You know, after KNG interview, even though it made me lose the bet. But the fact that our AhJoongie was the ONE AND ONLY female co-star he directly mentioned the name (even to such an indirect question) was reason enough to celebrate!

Really? You must have done a lot of research on him. :lol:

If I just took a glance on the IG's  pic of KAJ with King's manager, I would have thought he is her bf. 

1 hour ago, YuKo Wong said:

Hahaha... it looks to be 17 Oct from the autographed polariod in the B cuts

Either 17 October or October 2017. The digital print stated 20 October but that could be snapped much later than the actual date of the photoshoot. 

Either way, 3 weeks went by and filming for new movie has started and he still could hardly move on and may be not yet completely move on. I guess LUTYN gave him a sense of solace both professionally and personally, judging from his happy vibe. 

KAJ in her interview said that she has yet to figure out what the character of CYK will actually mean to her.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, echotiner said:

Aj is it ?

25 minutes ago, Casper168 said:

Kaj looks so pretty in that pic. Its like she is teasing us/someone out there

with that seductive smile :blush:

Seems like she's happy and

in a good mood :wub::wub:

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, ummnado said:

On second thought, regarding the interview timing.. no matter the exact date, at least we can safely say that KNG hasn't been able to move on yet (despite wanting to, poor soul ^^) and was still suffering lingering feelings for KA-- I mean the drama ^^ even around 3 weeks after it wrapped up, correct?

I don't have much experience in following actors' lives closely so I hope someone can enlighten me if it is normal for actors in general to be emotionally this hung up on a project or if it is something.. worth noting..?

I don't know about actor but I'll say about GHJ. GHJ in one of her interview say that she will need  2 weeks to forget about her character and KAJ need 2 weeks to rest. So I think actor/actress at least need 2 weeks to back their normal life.

But for me usually when they're doing the interview, the article feels nothing and professional as actor. But I feel different with this two, their interview make me happy and has something else.:D

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, leba said:

Is it normal for artistes to be so close to their managers? Just asking....

What a coincidence chingu!!! I just woke up from a nightmare because of the pic ㅠㅠㅠ

Putting it under spoiler as it destroyed my mood. Lol!

Spoiler

I was just lurking earlier then fell asleep. In my dream, king ceo is laughing. ㅠㅠㅠ then kaj showed up and laughing too! At first i thought it was weird then news broke out that kaj and ceo are dating that's why they're laughing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ that was a really really really bad dream! :bawling:

Anyway, is it a coincidence that king ceo pic and KNG's interview is posted at the same day? ....I do agree with the others that KAJ might be teasing us!!!! It's subtle but you can see too many hints from both sides:wub:

You two!! I know one of you is lurking from this thread... Please be gentle with us :D

Ok, i'll be back lurking as I'm overthinking againㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

He is not her manager, but the president of her agency. After checking his instagram, I realized he posts AJ's photos a lot.

Is he the one from Namoo Actor who found King Ent?...I ever read somewhere, King Ent found by one of Namoo chairman,and KAJ is the first actress who join with him

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, leba said:

Is it normal for artistes to be so close to their managers? Just asking....

Usually, the manager is like a HYUNG for the artistes...I read some articles, how they are (kpop idols and some actress and actors) so close to the manager since he/she is someone who take care of all their needs. Once, I saw SNSD's video with the manager, they teased and treated him as if he is their sibling. 

@umiuni147 oh,  so...KAJ is soo close to him, right? NO hope for KNG?? Xixixi. :D 

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

2 hours ago, lovelycate said:

He is not her manager, but the president of her agency. After checking his instagram, I realized he posts AJ's photos a lot.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info. Anyway I guess they have known each other for many years. Maybe she treats him like a dad? Haha. Not sure. I just have a jealous streak in me for KNG. Sighs. Pardon my over-delulu mind. Anyway, since she takes a long time to warm up to men, I guess if she wanted to date this CEO, it would have happened long ago.... rite? 

Yah, maybe she just wanted to make someone jealous. Haha. I guess being out of Korea will help her recover from LUTYN too. Oh, KNG, hope you’re in touch with her still....:wacko:

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, leba said:

Oh I see. Thanks for the info. Anyway I guess they have known each other for many years. Maybe she treats him like a dad? Haha. Not sure. I just have a jealous streak in me for KNG. Sighs. Pardon my over-delulu mind. Anyway, since she takes a long time to warm up to men, I guess if she wanted to date this CEO, it would have happened now....

Yah, maybe she just wanted to make someone jealous. Haha. I guess being out of Korea will help her recover from LUTYN too. Oh, KNG, hope you’re in touch with her still....:wacko:

Been there, done that. Actually, I did feel jealousy for NG. Hehe. The CEO must be like a dad to her, right?:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys are so cute....why so jealous. He also accompanied her to Praha last year. AJ is their biggest asset and income source.

Namoo is overcrowded already, I'm glad AJ is under King and I think Park Young Min the 대표님 feels grateful because she's willing to sign under them.

Hakuna matata!!

Oh btw, King is a small company..... he also accompanies other artists to important event.

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4