[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

14 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

I am hoping now that they will announce their relationship soon.... lol... just like Song&Song ... I will be a happy girl :lol:

While we understand shippers desperation, we still wants to be supportive even if they don't work out. 

Our captain stated very clearly, :tongue: this ship will not pressure the gum couple, 

it's good if they sail but ..... for whatever reason if they don't .........well you can rage in here hahaha:joy:....until you satisfied lol

wDyqTxw.gif

Good night to all lovely chingus ((hugs)):kiss_wink::heart::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

So today is so ironic.. d most shocking marriage of d year plus d most shocking mourning of d year too.. life is so unpredictable tho..

I once didnt believe there was a spark between sjk n shk bcoz of their age gap..but here they r officially a married couple today.. and its also shocking news we've got yesterday.. a famous and (still consider as young) actor died.. i saw some tidbits of actors/actrees attend d wedding with a sad face tho.. bcoz most of them had a "dilemma" today.. dont know how to feel happy n sad in d same time.. sigh..

Sorry for bring up this again.. i hope it didnt bring down d mood again..hehehe.

For all d new comers here.. anneyeong.. so happy for have a new chingu (i think almost) everyday.. its great that our thread still moving.. altho i'm busy but i always lurking here silently (almost) everyday.. i still pray for kng n kaj to be happy with or without each other.. at least they can be friends now.. and be a couple is a "bonus" for us.. :D

@fans123 thank u so much for writing down all of those memories we've been through.. reading it again make me smile from ear to ear.. mostly when most of us wishing heo im to die.. hahaha.. i hope i can see u everyday posting something here bcoz u r so funny and also "pe*vy" (sorry..lols)

Waiting for kng inteview now.. i hope we can spazz a lot again.. just like when kaj interview previously.. looking at him with so much smile on his face, gave me some confidence that he will tell many good things which i hope also about LUTYN.. (please dont just mention about strange family movie.. but also LUTYN)

Btw, i have this kind of thoughts.. some actress choose to cut their hair or maybe changed their style right after they've finished one project (movie or drama).. some said that they want to get out of their character faster.. but why everytime i look at kaj, i still "see" her as yeonkyung? She still had that aura.. even sometimes i can see her as a doctor bcoz her elegant way of dressing..

D same thing also happen for kng.. at first when i saw some of his pic, he looks different.. maybe bcoz he already shooting his new movie.. but recently when i saw him in high cut photoshoot, he was back to heo im style.. so playfull and funny.. and surely, he smile A LOT.. so i really really hope to get some good news from him.. please dont make it like a "one sided love" from kaj.. i believe in him bcoz he is a considerate man..

• Like 23

3 hours ago, fans123 said:

@iamemilykay woah....you are so hardworking hahahaha:lol::tongue:

Muahahahaha~ TOTALLY....I ADMIT to being hardworking~ JUST not in a way my bosses would appreciate~ :tounge_xd::tounge_xd: I'm positively sure they eye-rolled many many times over today when they saw me hyperventilating~ :joy: this thought must have crossed their minds -- "sigh, something is wrong with her AGAIN....."...and I think it doesn't help that all my bosses are guys~ huahuahua! :mrgreen:

And right, I REALLY ENJOY reading your posts! You have a natural talent at bringing in the funny~~! Nomu kumawoyo for all the smiles and laughter you've brought~ :blush::blush::blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

I am doing that everyday since the drama ended.... :bawling:

Welcome to Gum Couple thread dear. Hahahahaa. I would like to inform you about some rules that we need to obey here at Soompi. May you help me to remove the video that get attached on your last reply in this page? The FMV video. It's violating Soompi rules and can make the thread goes slower. Please help us to prevent this thread get suspended with removing all the attached file like picture, video, gif, etc, and leave only text before submitting your reply. Hehehehe. May you have a good time here spazzing our amazing Gum Couple. :):)

• Like 3

Me too! 

I have no idea what 'moving on' means already. I gave up. I've tried many times, but nothing gets my attention as much as LUTYN.

Even when I listen to the OST from WYWS (This drama has many good songs!), scenes from LUTYN fills my mind instead. I can't seem to take any other romance dramas seriously. I'm watching Buam dong Revenge Social Club instead, while patiently waiting.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

@minbongyi: oh dear, i'm still waiting for your next fanfic chapter :)))) i read it everytime i finished watching the final video of LUTYN in tvn channel :wub:

btw, seeing that you use my mirror collage pic to be your tumblr avatar makes me very happy :)))

and dear our gummers :)) idk why you all talking about "moving on" or "getting over" :))) i myself don't ever think of that because this gum house has brought me so much joy and fun and many dear friends! It's you that always make my day! :))) :heart:

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, fans123 said:

@dimbersasa friend :grimace:, please edit your reply and delete off the video, it's against soompi rule :) hehe . Continue to chat happily.

@bluehopeatm and @prenchpries  and @Cherrine Kim chingus ....my eyes whuahhh ....can't open properly now, reply you guys tomorrow ya? (Hugs) *muaks

Video? But:o I did not attach any video.... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Welcome to Gum Couple thread dear. Hahahahaa. I would like to inform you about some rules that we need to obey here at Soompi. May you help me to remove the video that get attached on your last reply in this page? The FMV video. It's violating Soompi rules and can make the thread goes slower. Please help us to prevent this thread get suspended with removing all the attached file like picture, video, gif, etc, and leave only text before submitting your reply. Hehehehe. May you have a good time here spazzing our amazing Gum Couple. :):)

okok got it :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

Video? But:o I did not attach any video.... 

i got you now... i replied a post that contain a video that’s why you want me to remove the video...haha...i have edited and removed the video ... thanks for highlighting :D

• Like 2

On 10/31/2017 at 12:34 AM, kfan222 said:

This was one of my favourite scenes of the whole drama!!!  YK was the anchor to HI at a time when his beliefs and morals were wavering.  When I first watched this scene live, I honestly expected YK to just let HI walk away when HI told YK to leave him alone and stop minding his business (at 2:20 in the YT clip) but no, YK was steadfast and told him "No, I can't do that. I have the right to care.  Whether it was fate or coincidence, we met like this and I am now part of your strange destiny." And at that moment I really thought wow, this is really a shining moment for YK's character - it really showed how strong YK is as the female lead.  She didn't let HI push her away, and her belief in HI never wavered.  And really I felt like this was the turning point of their relationship.  And of course both KNG and KAJ's portrayal of HI and YK in this scene was just so on point and nuanced - especially the way KAJ looked at him unwaveringly but at the same time showed her hesitation in reaching out to him knowing that he may still continue to push her away and she might get hurt in the process.  She was taking a risk, opening herself up to being rejected by him knowing perfectly well that HI had covered himself in prickles to protect himself after what happened in Joseon. KYAAAAAA it was such a perfect scene and likewise in the scene in the next episode when HI apologised at the hospital and asked her to abandon him, YK responding that she wouldn't, that she believes in him and will wait for him because she knows what kind of person he is.  AGAIN YK stayed strong and was HI's anchor and lighthouse on a stormy day.  The two of them are just so perfect together.

Anyway, sorry for spazzing so much....  I miss these two together :bawling:.  Can they just get together alreadyyyyyyyyyy. 

@kfan222 Completely agree with you! Those moments in the scenes you pointed out above found its way straight into my heart. Direct and very impactful. I can't express how much I love the look in HeoIm's eyes when he's trying to push her away but she wasn't relenting. The frown he gave was absolutely so on-point and lovely (I can't believe I'm using lovely to describe a frown but yeah, that's how I feel~). Because it showed how desperate HeoIm was to run away. But YeonKyung, ever so reassuring stood there and as you said, looked at him unwaveringly and reached out to touch him. The thing I love MOST about that touch YeonKyung gave was how HeoIm's hand twitched for a bit when contact was made. It showed how he was totally unprepared for her to touch him and actually surprised that she's willing to reach out to him. Literally, KNG and KAJ used ONLY their hands to convey so much emotions in that split second frame and they totally NAILED IT! Gah, the feelsss! :heart: 

And I had so much of admiration towards HeoIm for apologising to YeonKyung. He knew what he did was wrong, he owned it up and properly apologised. Not many, or more like its rare, to see characters who would quickly apologise when they have committed wrong. Seeing this takes place in LUTYN, more so as it happened very quickly as well (unlike some dramas that drag it out for incredibly long), was so refreshing and satisfying. To top it all, YeonKyung's response to him that she would wait for him is JUST.GOLD. :star::love:

• Like 16

Lets bring a happy mood again...

I always love this "girl crush poomm poomm" time.. 

Kng surely never failed to make kaj smile or even laugh so hard.. :D

And i just remember someone said that kaj once put her hands to kng's thigh? Lols.. 

And i also love d moment when kng make a acupuncture scene with his funny style.. and kaj turn shy and cover her face tho.. so funny.. :D

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Literally, KNG and KAJ use ONLY their hands to convey so much emotions in that split second frame and they totally NAILED IT! Gah, the feelsss! 

yes!!!!! i love their hand touching and their hugs... really convey so much emotions omg! 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

@minbongyi: oh dear, i'm still waiting for your next fanfic chapter :)))) i read it everytime i finished watching the final video of LUTYN in tvn channel :wub:

btw, seeing that you use my mirror collage pic to be your tumblr avatar makes me very happy :)))

and dear our gummers :)) idk why you all talking about "moving on" or "getting over" :))) i myself don't ever think of that because this gum house has brought me so much joy and fun and many dear friends! It's you that always make my day! :))) :heart:

Hehehehe. Thank you so much dear. I'm doing my best to deliver the extension. Not for only our couple but other character too since this drama appreciated supporting character so much, too biased on the fanfiction will lead to bored story, next chapter I would like to portray an enclosure for Jaeha and Makgae as well :)

6 hours ago, dimbersasa said:

okok got it :lol:

Mianhae for a sudden warning. Hehehehe. Thank you for an understanding. Happy spazzing again :D

And I guess @christine7 also can help us as well to removed the IG's preview on your reply box in this page, will you dear? Hehehehe. Please remove all the attached file like picture, gif, video, etc and leave only text before submitting reply. Good morning bad happy spazzzzzzziiiiiing~ hihihihii :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3