[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Eeeps!!! I kinda freaked a little when he said in his interview that he didn't eat for two days to portray the haggardness of a disaster stricken person. EAT!!! EATING IS A BASIC NECESSITY!!! Haggardness can be made with make up! Make up is wonderful!!

All these passionate actors have just one problem - they go to the extreme, neglecting their health. Poster boy is Kim MyungMin, who didn't eat (almost the whole filming period) for "closer to heaven" where he played a terminal patient. His wife must have thanked the gods he dropped out of that movie where a guy dies while climbing everest.

I just want their managers, though I know they can be even busier than their celebrity charges, to force feed these people. Eish!! I want a live human body on screen, not a corpse! There should be a dedicated job to force feed him his 3 meals a day.

Is Kim AhJoong very free now? *just wondering*

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5

Annyeonghasaeyo yeoreobun! I've been lurked here since thread 95 and I'm actually a noob here. Chal puttakhae~ Kekeke! I love them both in the drama because of their chem and the Bts told it all~ Cannot to not shipping them tho! I really hope there's news about our Gum Couple. I will keep on lurking here guys. Gumawo chingu deul!!!! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Eeeps!!! I kinda freaked a little when he said in his interview that he didn't eat for two days to portray the haggardness of a disaster stricken person. EAT!!! EATING IS A BASIC NECESSITY!!!

All these passionate actors have just one problem - they go to the extreme, neglecting their health. Poster boy is Kim MyungMin, who didn't eat (almost the whole filming period) for "closer to heaven" where he played a terminal patient. His wife must have thanked the gods he dropped out of that movie where a guy dies while climbing everest.

I just want their managers, though I know they can be even busier than their celebrity charges, to force feed these people. Eish!! I want a live human body on screen, not a corpse! There should be a dedicated job to force feed him his 3 meals a day.

I second that! eating is a basic necessity.  Hope they both take good care of their health specially they are approaching 40s.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, airizeu said:

Annyeonghasaeyo yeoreobun! I've been lurked here since thread 95 and I'm actually a noob here. Chal puttakhae~ Kekeke! I love them both in the drama because of their chem and the Bts told it all~ Cannot to not shipping them tho! I really hope there's news about our Gum Couple. I will keep on lurking here guys. Gumawo chingu deul!!!! 

welcome aboard! :) no one noob in here, we all just crazy lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, airizeu said:

U guess so? thanks chingu! :wub: I missed them both and last night I watched ep 1 to ep 11...amazing me~~ :tongue: 

welcome :D lol you marathon all over again? i even dont remember how many times that i watch all over episode

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

welcome :D lol you marathon all over again? i even dont remember how many times that i watch all over episode

Guerae! Nan michosseo.. Ahahaha~ We as shipper will have those kind of illness. All that remedies we have only to watched it all over again. I even have their cut scenes of them both in my phone gallery. All my favourite! Even Dream or in Reality OST wake me up every morning. Always OST too, whenever people called my phone. How come my brain worked then? Only filled with LUTYN~ :bawling: I missed them both so much. Individually or as couple~

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, airizeu said:

Guerae! Nan michosseo.. Ahahaha~ We as shipper will have those kind of illness. All that remedies we have only to watched it all over again. I even have their cut scenes of them both in my phone gallery. All my favourite! Even Dream or in Reality OST wake me up every morning. Always OST too, whenever people called my phone. How come my brain worked then? Only filled with LUTYN~ :bawling: I missed them both so much. Individually or as couple~

lol i believe your phone memory is full of them right now :D , dont worry chingu you can always share something in this thread because we all feel the same :D   

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Eeeps!!! I kinda freaked a little when he said in his interview that he didn't eat for two days to portray the haggardness of a disaster stricken person. EAT!!! EATING IS A BASIC NECESSITY!!! Haggardness can be made with make up! Make up is wonderful!!

Based on his interview, he sounds like a method actor. Like Christian Bale, Daniel Day Lewis type. The make-up can do wonders but being method actors, they wanted the "feels" and that is why they are willing to go to such extreme. Guess, actors and us ordinary peeps are completely different breed. I would not mind taking up the role like Renee Zellweger in "Bridget Jones' Diary" where I actually got paid to eat but definitely not to starve. LOL

KNG's interview really gave me a strong vibe that this is an ultra sensitive man. Complicated and artistic at the same time. Like @etherealk408 said, not everything he said could be taken at face value especially with regards to his personal life since I believe he would want to keep things private. Actors pretty much have the same standard of answers. Based on his interviews, I can understand him as an actor but not as a person. He is a deep thinker and conversing with him on his personal ground leave more questions than answers. LOL.

On KAJ, I think she will only have a new project earliest by next year. I hope we can see her again probably by early of the year. K-actresses normally only do one acting project per year. But I think with the success of LUTYN and her being seen in a new light (a rom-com queen instead of the typical thriller genre actress), I am certain that she has more to work on these days. At the same time, I bet she is going to be busy with her product endorsement works since she's quite popular as a model.

My takes regarding KNG's view on marriage and happiness....we all can say what we want, how we wanted things to happen and so on. But LOVE and DESTINY are things we can't control. If him and KAJ happened to have a destiny together, things will come in place no matter what. No matter whether he's fully happy or not. At the moment, I just want to enjoy the sparks that I believe is in there (like I said, I try not to ship them or actually just low-key shipping them) and hopefully will (or is) blooming further than what we see and feel. 

Oh, these two actually made me do a lot of weird (sometimes perverted) things that I spent time actually doing research (without a phd sadly).

1. KAJ possessed quite a number of traits of a woman in love - giving away meaningful gift, rosy cheek and twinkle in the eyes, the use of the word "we" (means considering herself and him as a "unit"), going out of her normal ways, emulating his action (lip biting), prolonged stare and singling out her non-romantic male friends (to indicate that she has cleared her romance field),

2. I re-watched the kiss scene in episode 12 and noticed that KNG actually bite (caught her lip between his teeth) KAJ's lip during the kiss. This kind of kiss signify the feel of intimacy and eroticism, normally perform between lovers.

Sorry for the long post anyway.

• Like 22

Finally i have some spare time to make this gif lol its from KAJ birthday party before. On the early vlive, sometimes she pull her sleeves because she wear long sleeves at that event but i feel different when she play with her sleeves on this gif, usually she pull her sleeves right away on the early but now she kind of play with it. Its happen when she explain about her ideal type of man LOL! look at that playful hand like she tried to supress her shyness even her voice sounds lovely when she explain that

dont forget to not quote the image key :D  

giphy.gif

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Finally i have some spare time to make this gif lol its from KAJ birthday party before. On the early vlive, sometimes she pull her sleeves because she wear long sleeves at that event but i feel different when she play with her sleeves on this gif, usually she pull her sleeves right away on the early but now she kind of play with it. Its happen when she explain about her ideal type of man LOL! look at that playful hand like she tried to supress her shyness even her voice sounds lovely when she explain that

dont forget to not quote the image key :D  

Haha! Since the man is so complicated and difficult to decipher from his interviews, let’s just focus on the blooming lady! At least she gives us more hints to spazz about! :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

After read KNG's past interview. This man need rest.He is know that his health is no good, so he needs rest then thinking deep again about his life and find his happiness and then married.:) Or maybe after LUTYN, he already thinking about his life and find happiness during shooting LUTYN ? :lol: I hope so.

And about his acting passion, I can imagine when KAJ and KNG discussion about LUTYN. Because for me, they have same passion about acting.

I need my rational mind back.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

30 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Based on his interview, he sounds like a method actor. Like Christian Bale, Daniel Day Lewis type. The make-up can do wonders but being method actors, they wanted the "feels" and that is why they are willing to go to such extreme. Guess, actors and us ordinary peeps are completely different breed. I would not mind taking up the role like Renee Zellweger in "Bridget Jones' Diary" where I actually got paid to eat but definitely not to starve. LOL

KNG's interview really gave me a strong vibe that this is an ultra sensitive man. Complicated and artistic at the same time. Like @etherealk408 said, not everything he said could be taken at face value especially with regards to his personal life since I believe he would want to keep things private. Actors pretty much have the same standard of answers. Based on his interviews, I can understand him as an actor but not as a person. He is a deep thinker and conversing with him on his personal ground leave more questions than answers. LOL.

On KAJ, I think she will only have a new project earliest by next year. I hope we can see her again probably by early of the year. K-actresses normally only do one acting project per year. But I think with the success of LUTYN and her being seen in a new light (a rom-com queen instead of the typical thriller genre actress), I am certain that she has more to work on these days. At the same time, I bet she is going to be busy with her product endorsement works since she's quite popular as a model.

My takes regarding KNG's view on marriage and happiness....we all can say what we want, how we wanted things to happen and so on. But LOVE and DESTINY are things we can't control. If him and KAJ happened to have a destiny together, things will come in place no matter what. No matter whether he's fully happy or not. At the moment, I just want to enjoy the sparks that I believe is in there (like I said, I try not to ship them or actually just low-key shipping them) and hopefully will (or is) blooming further than what we see and feel. 

Oh, these two actually made me do a lot of weird (sometimes perverted) things that I spent time actually doing research (without a phd sadly).

1. KAJ possessed quite a number of traits of a woman in love - giving away meaningful gift, rosy cheek and twinkle in the eyes, the use of the word "we" (means considering herself and him as a "unit"), going out of her normal ways, emulating his action (lip biting), prolonged stare and singling out her non-romantic male friends (to indicate that she has cleared her romance field),

2. I re-watched the kiss scene in episode 12 and noticed that KNG actually bite (caught her lip between his teeth) KAJ's lip during the kiss. This kind of kiss signify the feel of intimacy and eroticism, normally perform between lovers.

Sorry for the long post anyway.

Really love your word chingu~ Yeah, love and destiny is not what we can actually deal with. It's God's matter. I do agree with it, but how about our (fans-deul) heart, then? Eoteokkhae geurae?? they looked good together and the neukkim ga isseo. How come we would relaxed our mind. ahahaha! silly me~ 

the kiss scenes, oh jinjja! real kiss is that hot huh? at the end where KAJ was deeply lost in her feel, she's like 'what? is it ended? Oh! I am now in a script' and lifting her shoulder like 'ije keutman hae~' 

and KNG was like biting his lips felt the embarrassed and satiesfied after her reactions. kekekeke! 

I even paused the end reaction and screamed by myself for 5 seconds~ ahahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

Rewatched the namsan date... when they pull apart after he hugged her to keep her warm, can someone who can understand Korean enlightened me on what did the PD or staff said that made them embarrassed? Were they teasing them?

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, leba said:

Haha! Since the man is so complicated and difficult to decipher from his interviews, let’s just focus on the blooming lady! At least she gives us more hints to spazz about! :wub:

Yes hope she drop more hint soon lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Rewatched the namsan date... when they pull apart after he hugged her to keep her warm, can someone who can understand Korean enlightened me on what did the PD or staff said that made them embarrassed? Were they teasing them?

I heard one of the staff said "roll" thats mean prepare to take shoot because they are on break at that moment , they make it obvious when they release their hug, KNG right away grab her hand and move to prepare the next scene, even KAJ grab his hand and follow his lead lol 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, xexame said:

Hi my fellow shippers,

thanks to you all for lighten up my days with your posts and translations.

After reading all the way here Im kind of believe that KAJ really got crush to KNG because he is obviously smart and deep thinker actor. But I think KNG really needs someone like Oh Ha Ra in his real life who will ensure him that everything is gonna be okay. Just enjoy your life, be true to your heart, and give the chance for love to brighten your gloomy days.

I hope someone can tell them how crazy we are being Oh Ha Ra to ship them and let them find happiness. 

Love you all my fellow shippers:heart:

This! In KAJ side, I'm sure she can make him happy and being shelter for him to rest, telling him everyday that everything will be okay.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

I heard one of the staff said "roll" thats mean prepare to take shoot because they are on break at that moment , they make it obvious when they release their hug, KNG right away grab her hand and move to prepare the next scene, even KAJ grab his hand and follow his lead lol 

I cant tell if the staff said "cut" or "roll". Either way if it was "cut", then they held hands even after the scene was over, or if it was "roll" then they hugged before the scene started HAHAHAHA

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3

Thanks @sight_stv! Even he was trying to be gentlemanly to keep her warm, he didn’t have to rest his cheek on her hair. That is such an affectionate gesture. 

How about the part when she rested her head on his shoulder? Was that during a break too? Because I did see such a scene in the actual date. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, kfan222 said:

I cant tell if the staff said "cut" or "roll". Either way if it was "cut", then they held hands even after the scene was over, or if it was "roll" then they hugged before the scene started HAHAHAHA

LOL either way its so obvious right, even KAJ is welcoming his hand. And they cut the bts right away after KNG hold her hand lol its like they dont want to spill whats more after that for us

Ohh and once more i remembered someone translate the caption when KNG hug her is something like "KNG hug KAJ to keep her warm" maybe you can look into it? Because im bad in hangul even in korean language i cant do much lol, i will look more into that bts when i reach home :D

• Like 6