[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

4 hours ago, sight_stv said:

@3z3zm3lp okey now she even bit her lips :wink:

Lol! We definitely think the same. When I saw that photo as I was like, "heh! You bite your lips now don't you KAJ-shi?" :D

Lol! The last thing I saw was 106 page like 8 hours ago. You guys move fast! Thumbs up! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

47 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Whether fans complained king ent bcoz they a bit clumsy so fanmet started a bit late, also they didnt prepare water for kaj.. but for me.. i appreciate king ent for taking care of kaj career so much until now..

If u see at king ent IG, i think they posted so much kaj's pic instead of others.. they were more active to promote LUTYN since they post many pics to gain peoples attentions (since kaj looks so good in doctors things)..

And dont forget to mention king ent for give us many many bts scene of her.. including her ahemm... :D they shared it even after LUTYN has ended.. like someone said here that maybe there's a hidden message of it? Who knows... bcoz its rarely to do such things like that since all agency always trying so hard to protect their artist image or avoid scandals.. hmm.. so i agree with a theory that maybe they r "testing d water".. 

I just wanna sharing again some bts pics from king ent that i like d most..

Seems like king also blessed them? :D

King Ent must know by now that no water is too cold for our hot couple. I pledge to fly to Korea to celebrate, the moment they spill the beans. :D

KAJ's hand on KNG's shoulder is <3! My heart kinda fluttered seeing this. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Basing from that oriental clinic picturre, im pretty sure they met early this year and decided to do studies of their characters.  In the name of the drama, they met often to discuss things about the drama and maybe became friends from being mere acquaintance.  I think during this time, they found a common ground and had great time discussing ideas for the drama.  That is why during the photoshoot and early episodes they were alreay a bit comfortable with each other.  But no love vibes since there was not much lovelines in the earlier episodes.  As the episode progressed, i think they bonded more since it was live shooting, as she said, they had to trust each other. At this time, friendship, trust, and repsect are a big check. Also a big check is that they clearly enjoy each others company.  I think that intense kiss really pushed them from the boundery they set.  No matter how professional you try to be but if you felt something in a kiss then ha! And boy they did it naturally :D and it is quite evident that they were shook after that intense scene, mind you, that was the edited version, we dont know the actual scenario.  Then even if they try to shake it of as professional acting, they were forced again to act a couple so inlove :D Praise pdnim for letting them do what they want in the pretense of shooting! I bet pdnim and the writer at sort of matchmakers lol. 

I love this sequence of events!! I also love the comments that people are making regarding KAJ’s happy demeanor: a woman ignored or passed over she does not appear to be. A woman flush with optimism and conviction, yes.

In my own delusional world, I’d like to think that a director’s cut of LUTYN would be too revealing for a couple in the early stages of a relationship. Let the director have made the decision not to release more BTS clips out of respect for KAJ’s and KNG’s privacy. :wub:

Also, a lot of people have made great observations that I would love to credit here, but work and a fast-moving thread are foiling me. Still, thank you, all! :heart:

• Like 21

Ohoh, this thought came to me earlier today....

Both KNG and KAJ have previously picked married people as their ideal type~ For KNG, it was Lee Young Ae. And for KAJ, it was Han Seok Kyu. I even remember KNG saying that he doesn't know why he picked a married woman when he's not married. :lol: Me thinks he picked LYA because she's the safest answer, given that she's married. There'd be no worries about dating scandals. I'm wondering if KAJ also did the same because of that..hmm....

And my brain wheels start turning again -- can this be passed off as a mere coincidence kind of thing or they are actually THAT similar in character? I mean, their line of thought + the way they handle dating matters are the same? Hmm....:rolleyes:

Or am I overthinking? It's past 2am here and I haven't slept in close to 20 hours. I guess that's why my brain is starting to go cranky.....wuahahaha~ mianhae if this is sooo random~ :D good night! 

• Like 24

18 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

I love this sequence of events!! I also love the comments that people are making regarding KAJ’s happy demeanor: a woman ignored or passed over she does not appear to be. A woman flush with optimism and conviction, yes.

In my own delusional world, I’d like to think that a director’s cut of LUTYN would be too revealing for a couple in the early stages of a relationship. Let the director have made the decision not to release more BTS clips out of respect for KAJ’s and KNG’s privacy. :wub:

Also, a lot of people have made great observations that I would love to credit here, but work and a fast-moving thread are foiling me. Still, thank you, all! :heart:

I also had that delusional mind, that they wanted to protect the couple’s privacy. But didn’t know how to express it here. @sublimelyheureuse, you spoke the words off my mind! Thanks! I think it sounds a bit suspicious not to release DC. And just thinking of the delusional reason is consolation for me. Haha. ^_^

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

this is a little late in coming, but i missed @aishakoe's words of encouragement! so sorry!! omg...i don't know how i missed your post...thread flies too fast... many many thanks~ 

@MitzB, i had a little bit of time after work, so here you go... im-puppy in a suit and kyung-kitty in a bridal gown... helping her with her shoe as KNG did for KAJ. :wub:

i do not dare to upload this to instagram...i'm afraid it appears that i am shipping them way too hard ... lol...!

time always flies by when i am working on a drawing...and it's suddenly the middle of the night... special shoutout to ship captain @vangsweetie637, usually the only person awake at this hour. haha. thanks for housekeeping the gum ship! <3

Hello. I'm supposed to be lurking because I'm still working but this is too adorable. :wub: I would totally dig this on a souvenir item.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, parootpatootie said:

Hello. I'm supposed to be lurking because I'm still working but this is too adorable. :wub: I would totally dig this on a souvenir item.

ah! thanks so much...! souvenir item, that's a sweet idea hehe.

ok i was wrong, there are still a couple of gummies still awake besides me hehe. different time zone?

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Ohoh, this thought came to me earlier today....

Both KNG and KAJ have previously picked married people as their ideal type~ For KNG, it was Lee Young Ae. And for KAJ, it was Han Seok Kyu. I even remember KNG saying that he doesn't know why he picked a married woman when he's not married. :lol: Me thinks he picked LYA because she's the safest answer, given that she's married. There'd be no worries about dating scandals. I'm wondering if KAJ also did the same because of that..hmm....

And my brain wheels start turning again -- can this be passed off as a mere coincidence kind of thing or they are actually THAT similar in character? I mean, their line of thought + the way they handle dating matters are the same? Hmm....:rolleyes:

Or am I overthinking? It's past 2am here and I haven't slept in close to 20 hours. I guess that's why my brain is starting to go cranky.....wuahahaha~ mianhae if this is sooo random~ :D good night! 

I would say, compatible but not the same. I maybe wrong but 'playful ahjumma' KNG is probably a sanguine-melancholic. I've read before that reserved phlegmatics are usually attracted to the playfulness and deep emotion of a sanguine-melancholic. And yeah, they seem to have a similar outlook in life. It's pretty hard to get 'yoked' with someone going in a different direction. In their case, they'll be pulling each other forward. Me thinks, as we all do, that they are a great match physically and personality-wise and I bet they'll have a great married life. Or maybe I need to sleep on this as I'm being too delusional and over-analyzing the situation in my favor right now. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

ah! thanks so much...! souvenir item, that's a sweet idea hehe.

ok i was wrong, there are still a couple of gummies still awake besides me hehe. different time zone?

It's 2:36AM here in the Philippines, I'm working while lurking in our thread coz I don't want to miss anything from our fellow gummies. :) Just want to share the good news to you guys as I can't contain my happiness now. I just got my visa for Korea yesterday and it was approved. Hopefully, this thanksgiving day our Couple can confirm their relationship so that I can see the happiness of their Korean fans there. :) 

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

@boingboingracquet i am here! And totally awake as you said :wink: it is 11 am where I am. Awww...such a cute and adorable picture!  :heart: keep up the goodies! 

@parootpatootie hi chingu! Welcome aboard! I am late to the welcoming party for you! :D and..also, remember to not quote pictures. Delete the image first if you want to quote :) edit: aww thanks for deleting the image chingu :)

@minbongyi i love your DP! And also..thanks for being my patrol partner haha. We all must take good care of our ship and ship mates too! :tongue::D

p.s. my phone is lagging..sighs.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

On 10/16/2017 at 9:03 PM, adits said:

I started following this thread since page 8. Now it's already near 100 pages. Cool.

For me, LUTYN is one of the best drama all the time. I never follow up any drama after it end, but this time I can't resist.

And, for someone who is never been on any ship even SSC, I hope my heart will stay on it's place if this gum's ship ever sink.

Keep writing guys. I will silently read and smiling every time I read your detective-like analysis. 

Im :heart: Kyung.

Yes, me too!!!!!!!

So, I just left from this thread for 2 days and the thread moving so fast! Now still reading the thread :D

• LOL 9

3 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Whether fans complained king ent bcoz they a bit clumsy so fanmet started a bit late, also they didnt prepare water for kaj.. but for me.. i appreciate king ent for taking care of kaj career so much until now..

If u see at king ent IG, i think they posted so much kaj's pic instead of others.. they were more active to promote LUTYN since they post many pics to gain peoples attentions (since kaj looks so good in doctors things)..

And dont forget to mention king ent for give us many many bts scene of her.. including her ahemm... :D they shared it even after LUTYN has ended.. like someone said here that maybe there's a hidden message of it? Who knows... bcoz its rarely to do such things like that since all agency always trying so hard to protect their artist image or avoid scandals.. hmm.. so i agree with a theory that maybe they r "testing d water".. 

I just wanna sharing again some bts pics from king ent that i like d most..

Seems like king also blessed them? :D

agree! KAJ label is still better :D yes for testing the water maybe they think "what if these two later will be announce their relationship, we must prepare ourself by testing the public response first" and finally they upload both of them lol  

• Like 4

@iamemilykay dont worry chingu! we always love your translation since the part one and we gonna see them until the end, please keep it up :D 

2 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

if thats the case, then we must prepare for our heart for the upcoming announcement :wink:

• Like 9