[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

15 minutes ago, siena said:

Nah, Jeju in winter is no fun...too cold to enjoy the beach and seafood is rare.

LUTYN team will go to Napa Valley next year when it's warmer for a vacation and a wedding in vineyard, drinking wine and enjoying beautiful and warm San Francisco.

AJ went there to check on things......the venue for the wedding, itinerary for the vacation, she even went to 2 michelin starred restos for food tasting.

Lmfao! I just wrote my first fanfiction.

Please don't mind it :D

WITH THE SUCCESS OF LUTYN, THE CASTS AND CREW WILL BE HAVING THEIR VACATION REWARD AND WEDDING CEREMONY OF THE TWO LEADS (KAJ & KNG) IN NAPA VALLEY. 

Continuing their on screen chemistry, trusted actor KNG and passionate actress KAJ decided to held their wedding reception in Napa Valley. They wanted to have intimate and private wedding with families, close friends, costars and crew of LUTYN whom have known their relationship from beginning.

Medias have been informed and we respected their privacies and sincerely congratulate the groom and the bride. We wish both will have a very happy marriage life.

-----

This would be the headline news of your fanficts. So the rewards would be: vacation and wedding :lol:

PS: this is fanfict, this is not real, so don't get too excited hahahahaha *I admit I'm way too excited while writing this lol*

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, minahani23 said:
So cute. He looks like AJ in this vid :D:lol: ahahaha #plsdontgetangry 

Hahahahaha! Actually, I agree with you~ they look so alike that all he needs to do is shave off the moustache and wahlah, there you have, KAJ's OTHER HALF. :lol::tongue: #plsdontgetangrytoo :ph34r:

O& Ent posted this today....

...the caption says "It's the second behind-the-scene for KNG's 2018 Calendar. Thanks so much for being so cool." :heart:

With this up today, now let's wait if there'll be any post from KAJ's end! Since they have been very "coincidentally" posting on the same day of late~ kekeke :wub::rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

:wub: 

.  .  .  .  .

I'm still waiting for KAJ update, lol! And I'm curious as well about the December Issue of Marie Claire, I haven't seen anyone post a copy of it. 

.  .  .  .  .

Who's still voting at Korean Updates? I think the PP shippers calmed down. Shall we strike back for fun? ㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by curlygee
  • Like 15

2 hours ago, prenchpries said:

aside from the bts of thier natural kiss,this schene i really want to see the BTS of this schene...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HI trying to smack YK,i remmember the schene w/ the lady doctor in ep. 12 ㅋㅋㅋ

If there is season 2, KNG also need to tie the ribbons of their daughters plus with the mother but with pleasure hehehehe #imdreamingagain :blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

I'm more interested how he did the breast-tie @prenchpries, did he touch it? That scene made me blush :blush:

Thats why I really want to see the bts:blush::blush:i already feel the spark between them on thier first encounter,the two of them in one screen staring at each other,no word spoken,oh this two have that natural chemistry and i think its so rare,and for me this particular schene sealed thier undeniable chemistry so explosive and very hard to beat.

• Like 10

hello I am new my english is not very good .. I wanted to give my opinion about the gum couple ... when I read about the rumors of kng I felt sad ... but when reviewing the bts again I reassured .. once kng said in an interview that the cameras do not lie ... and I can see the love between them ... I want to believe that they are together in real life ... I hope the dvd thank you:blush:

Edited by yosii
  • Like 14

Hi I'm new here because of my poor English...o(╥﹏╥)o

I can understand what u are talking about but I'm not sure if I could express myself clearly...o(╥﹏╥)o

I read some film reviews of Method (Korean movie, about 2 actors, but I don't think it's a Gay Movie)  this morning, then I decided to register here . One article said "the actors in the drama/movie must have true feelings when they are performing , but they understand that they must restraint and return to the real life when the drama/movie is over ". 

I didn't ship any drama couple before. I can distinguish that they are just performing.  But LUTYN confused me. In some scenes KNG did too much. Especially the far-away vision. Some bobo usually do not need to kiss lips, e.g  ep 13, kiss on the beach, YK didn't kiss HI lips but philtrum and  chin. I think it's a courtesy between colleagues. But in ep 13 (morning kiss, beach kiss) and ep 16 (CPR) he always kiss her lips. It is unnecessary. 

And yes @ehy0301 I saw that KNG smile before he swayed KAJ before it was cut (ep 15 in the sightseeing cable car , right? ) He should be sad, but the smile made me out of the drama scenes. 

And in ep13, when YK hug HI to protect his head in the garden before dinner, u can see that he likely want to kiss her when the camera is facing him, not just a hug.

I think KNG&KAJ  have already returned to their real lives now, although they love each other so much in the drama. I hope they all find their own life partner, though may not be each other...o(╥﹏╥)o

But If they are really together, that's really wonderful !! Before one of them get married, I will always look forward to.

Thanks to everyone here !! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

• Like 16

@satoshilee Hi! Welcome!

Your english is good, don't worry. Keep coming and writing please.

I notice NG loves to stare at her lips. Maybe the seungjang kiss tasted amazing that he wants it more hahaha. Unfortunately AJ was sick. In one interview she said, she tried hard not to make NG sick.

The most noticeable is the hands holding. Even in the bts he did it when it wasn't required.

Errr, I read convos about boobs touching. He did that! Lol! When he massaged her in the hospital. Yesterday or 2 days ago, I forgot.....someone shared a gif of that scene in dc gal. 

About this reel and real feeling thing during filming. Yup it is a must that they differentiate it coz it will be a disaster if the actor is married and then he gets too carried away in the filming.

Two of NG close sunbae met their wives during filming. PSW and his wife were acting as husband and wife in a movie. SKG too, met his present wife when they acted together in a movie. And there are many other actors who met their life partner when acting in a movie.

Let's just wait.

●●●●●●●●●

It's snowing a lot in Boeun. UJW shared an insta story this morning (Korea time), they're on a break. Unfortunately Mr. Pokemon wasn't in the video. Only JaeYoung who's smoking with the crew.

I really hope the rare pokemon stops smoking....sometimes the sound of his breath is really heavy.

Anyways. No news about the Kim-kim. But, few days a go the actress who played in the Vilainesse starts following AJ on insta. K Fans was hoping something is cooking, perhaps new project. And I just saw on insta, few hours ago AJ is following the stylist that worked for her during Wanted and went with her to Prague last year.

AJ never posts again on insta. Some K fans are worried maybe it's because they told her that she's bad at taking selfies. The ones she took in SF are all good. Hope she will post again.

• Like 23

Hi, Guys. Just a quick question. Do you happen to know how to upload a picture here without sharing a link? Just like in FB, where the picture you want to post here were from your camera roll? Thanks! I think I already found thepicture of LUTYN first script reading where we can see AJ and NG together.:wub:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, ehy0301 said:

Hi, Guys. Just a quick question. Do you happen to know how to upload a picture here without sharing a link? Just like in FB, where the picture you want to post here were from your camera roll? Thanks! I think I already found thepicture of LUTYN first script reading where we can see AJ and NG together.:wub:

I want to see.where are you from ?Do you have weibo or wechat ?I come from china.

• Like 4