[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

6 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

While I was visiting NG's manager's ig, I found something interesting in his activity log. Two weeks ago, he shared private 6 photos with Ah Joong. And 6 days ago, he shared 8 pics with the ceo of AJ's agency. Wow. I don't know what they shared but the moment I came across the names of AJ and the CEO, my delulu mind fluttered fiercely. NG doesn't have ig but his manager does. And people he shared pics with are his wife, AJ and the ceo of AJ's agency. 

Today AJ's interview with the marie claire photoshoot was released in newspapers and guess what. The highcut released all of a sudden a NG's highcut photoshoot clip again. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. Haha. There is something.:D

hahaha...you are making me so excited now!!! :wub:woohoo!!! :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

While I was visiting NG's manager's ig, I found something interesting in his activity log. Two weeks ago, he shared private 6 photos with Ah Joong. And 6 days ago, he shared 8 pics with the ceo of AJ's agency. Wow. I don't know what they shared but the moment I came across the names of AJ and the CEO, my delulu mind fluttered fiercely. NG doesn't have ig but his manager does. And people his manager shared pics with are respectively his wife, AJ and the ceo of AJ's agency. 

Today AJ's interview with the marie claire photoshoot was released in newspapers and guess what. The highcut released all of a sudden a NG's highcut photoshoot clip again. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. Haha. There is something.:D

Wait we can see his activity log? And you knew he shared photos with KAJ and her CEO? How? :o

Why did they share on social media? Why didn't they chat privately? Hmmm maybe they shared some fans' artworks or fanvids? :wacko:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Today AJ's interview with the marie claire photoshoot was released in newspapers and guess what. The highcut released all of a sudden another NG's highcut photoshoot clip again. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. Haha. There is something.:D

[i wanted to say about it in my earlier post but i dont want to sound too emotionally delusional.. :lol:]

tumblr_oeoqddqQie1s8352to9_r2_250.gif.31

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

12 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

Wait we can see his activity log? And you knew he shared photos with KAJ and her CEO? How? :o

Why did they share on social media? Why didn't they chat privately? Hmmm maybe they shared some fans' artworks or fanvids? :wacko:

Yeah, if you are following his ig and click on the heart shape mark, you can see his activity log.  If you have ig too, try following him. https://www.instagram.com/lee_jongseok/

So many people forgot to erase their activity log, and his manager did too. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah, if you are following his ig and click on the heart shape mark, you can see his activity log.  If you have ig too, try following him. https://www.instagram.com/lee_jongseok/

So many people forgot to erase their activity log, and his manager did too. Haha

Shhhhhh...... don’t post it here...I hope NG’s manager is not among us!!! Don’t remind him to delete his activity log! LOL :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Thanks @lovelycate! Love all your sleuthing and your findings!! I’m getting excited again too. Not trying to compare uri Gum couple with SSC, but this thing about KNG manager still having contact (via social media) with AJ and her CEO just made me think of SSC’s circle of friends slowly closing in through the months of their courtship. Am I sensing a similar phenomenon here? Haha. If so, then it’s really a hopeful hint. With all the happy vibes, the talk about dating, talk about being healthy... they seem to be converging at the same point...:wub:

no we aren’t delusional, are we? Haha. 

And KNG actually looks quite funny and comical whenever he gets into his poses in the High Cut update. He really is a very lovable personality. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

12 hours ago, ashia16 said:

@leba @itssasa you’re welcome ^_^

how i wish someone could translate this whole article so everyone will know how beautiful kaj mind and heart is, she talks a lot about social issues here 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=047&aid=0002169342

in that article she also said sometimes she thought of just putting down everything and just have a normal romantic relationship but can’t do that bc she feel like dying when not working?? and she must have been crazy for thinking like that lol hope she’ll choose her next project soon :)

I read using google translate but I did not come across the part she mentioned about wanting normal romance. Maybe google translate is lousy after all. But I like reading the interview. Really showcased the wisdom and intelligence of KAJ. She is a beauty with a good head on the shoulder.

@ummnado All of a sudden the thread sound so melancholy. But I do understand that there are a lot more things in life to catch up with. Best of luck with your exams and studies.

@lovelycate Ya, I was shocked when @Minbongyi posted the latest HC bts clip of KNG. Again, their respective updates happened to be released on the same day? Anyway, how is that possible KNG's manager sharing pics with KAJ and King's CEO when they are not even following each other on IG?

• Like 9

Oh and yes, in my excitement over @lovelycate‘s new findings, I forgot to thank @Minbongyi for the High Cut Update that made us drool. And thank you too @ummnado for your beautiful fan art. All the best for your exams and assignments! Continue lurking! All of us too are lurking most of the time! I’m sure we will stumble on good news one day.. and soon! Haha.

i don’t have IG. So I dunno how it works. Are AJ and her CEO not followers with KNG’s manager IG? Anyhow, it was good to be excited over it tonight. Haha.

And i’m just patiently waiting for translations for AJ’s Marie Claire interview. So no pressure and big thanks to the diligent chingus who are doing the translations now. Once again, whether or not the romance part was in the interview, am happy again to have been excited by it, even for a short while. Haha. Would like to read more about her thoughts on life in general too. :)

(Haha. Learning to be contented with whatever happy moments, whether fleeting or lasting, we can get from our very low profile couple.) we need a sane mind and lots of stamina to continue shipping healthily! Hahaha. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

Give up. I follow him and see his activity log up to a week ago, just saw posts he liked and people he started to follow. Guess I'm not good at stalking and finding the hints hahahaha...

I rarely open that tab, too lazy to see what people i follow have liked, it usually appear on my ig search anyway.. LOL

Hope to see more news for gum couple, KAJ's marie claire interview, fanmeeting, etc, hihiy

To whomever translating KAJ's interview and/or fanmeeting, and share KNG whereabout, and share other posts about gum couple, allow me to thank you in advance *deep bow* :)

• Like 7

Oh, in my boredom tonight, I decided to try out google translate on AJ Marie Claire article. And I think I found the paragraph that roughly talked about her normal Love relationship part. Yeah, google translate IS really lousy. Haha. If you can even make out what she was trying to say.... anyway here’s the paragraph that she probably talked about love and work. 

" I don't have a major breakthrough.Aside from work to do my best and I'm not.So, seem to get hung up on this matter.In fact, an actress is just happiness can also be a job.Love, I want to do work, economically, the leisurely.So one you should just put it down and completely normal when love, when you want to live there for a while and look after itself.But interest in that part of the world does not go well.A few years ago, I think I want to be put to death.Must be crazy.(laughter)

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, lovelycate said:

While I was visiting NG's manager's ig, I found something interesting in his activity log. Two weeks ago, he shared 6 private photos with Ah Joong. And 6 days ago, he shared 8 pics with the ceo of AJ's agency. Wow. I don't know what they shared but the moment I came across the names of AJ and the CEO, my delulu mind fluttered fiercely. NG doesn't have ig but his manager does. And nowadays those who his manager shared pics with are respectively his wife, AJ and the ceo of AJ's agency. 

Today AJ's interview with the marie claire photoshoot was released in newspapers and guess what. The highcut released all of a sudden another NG's highcut photoshoot clip again. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so. Haha. There is something.:D

I'm gonna be late for work but please explain this to me step by step! Hahahaha! This made my day!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, curlygee said:

I'm gonna be late for work but please explain this to me step by step! Hahahaha! This made my day!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry i am busy all day but i promise to explain more later today.!

First you should find instagram app in the google play store and install it.

Then click on following button in his manager's ig. And in the middle at the bottom, there is a heart shape and click on them. And at the top, you can find his activity log. See you later .:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @delusionalsquid for the pics! It was good seeing him again in the morning! Hehe. :D

My mind is still going a bit delusional over @lovelycate‘s finding of KNG’s manager sharing pics with AJ and her CEO recently. Hehe. Wonder what could he be sharing with her? More goofy and cool pics of our rare Pokémon? Yeah and why not share to her personal hand phone? Or maybe he doesn’t have her number? And only KNG has her number but he doesn’t like to share his handsome pictures with her? Shy perhaps? Oops. I’m just letting my delusional mind spin.... haha. Don’t take me seriously. None of them are concrete. Just bubbles that can be easily burst with reality! Haha.

but since the thread is quiet again, thought I could blow some bubbles.... hahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Annyeong chingudeuls! :blush:

Been wanting to post since yesterday, but real life got the better of me and I could only lurk. Hurhur. But here I am again.....*me belting out to 'Here I am' by Min Kyung Hoon from OST hehehe*

Drheodvd's Insta account is on fire promoting for the D-cut and I absolutely love what they posted yesterday~ :love:

Descriptions for these posts from what I can understand says everything in LUTYN lives up to its name. Gazes alone for each other are enough to convey so much emotions. And the same goes for when they touch one another. While many couples in other dramas do show good chemistry, the chemistry between KNG & KAJ is the BEST. Right down to receiving each other's adlibs so well. 

Reading the descriptions made me can't help but wonder if the person managing this account is also a shipper like us,hahaha! :tongue: And I've been wanting to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that scene when HeoIm ties the ribbon for YeonKyung when she first put on a hanbok. Found it a very very sweeeetttt gesture for the guy to be the one looking out for little things like this for a lady~ :wub: not to mention how well KNG and KAJ  acted it out~ that shy and awkward feeling especially given that the ribbon is sewn right at the sensitive "chest area" :D:rolleyes: but HeoIm steels himself to do it anyways while being careful he doesn't inappropriately "touch" her because he needs to do it to protect her. Sighhhsss~ where do I get a man like that for myself?..............gosh, it's too early to be daydreaming~ *slaps oneself* :tounge_wink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

@ummnado Your artwork is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLL~~~~~ :heart::heart::heart: thanksss soooo much for doing them despite your busy schedule! And ALLL THE BEST with your assignments and final exam :blush: sending you as much well wishes as I can! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:  as @heoimajeossi says, we'll be waiting for you~~ hehehehehe! (@heoimajeossi, i totally heart your gifs! hehehe :lol:)

• Like 7

Talking about the D-cut, even though I have submitted the level up form, I have no idea whether it has been approved. I dun even know where to check the status... 

Actually about the subtitles, I think it's possible to add in external srt using some software when you watch on the computer. There are subtitles readily available for LUTYN. I'm more concerned with whether the quota for DVD has been met.  

• Like 6

drheodvd IG (in @iamemilykay‘s post) posted the beach date scene yesterday with some graphic effects added. 

Gilstory updated with a beach scene today. (See @Minbongyi‘s post) 

is it really just coincidence? 

And the caption for gilstory beach post says:

꿈을묻는사람과나란히
오래도록대화하고싶다

i sent that to one of the Korean-english translation sites and got this:

Side by side with a person who asks for a dream I want to talk for a long time. On a windy summer day

Tell me, am I dreaming? Isn’t it winter now? Haha. Are those people ganging up to tease us fans, because they know we love Im and Kyung so much and KNG and KAJ too? 

Is gilstory silently promoting the dvd too? Or is it a shipper? Or best, is it KNG’s very own thoughts? Sighs. Delusions, delusional delusions! 

• Like 12