[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 minute ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah, the D-cut is a must see. At least you can see NG's hot body from the back, which literally took my breath. I had hard time to calm myself down :blush: As you know, NG recently ranked the 4th in the list of celebs who have the most hot body. NG and AJ have another striking resemblance; the sizzling hot body. :wub:

And NG has been told to have "damn hot" face and so does AJ. Both of them ooze so much sex appeals and it is so steamy hot. :wub:

I don't have a chance to see the full Director cut, but I already see the extension cut. The ending is different from cinema release. I hope I can watch the full movie. Hahahaa. And hot body of KNG.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah, the D-cut is a must see. At least you can see NG's hot body from the back, which literally took my breath. I had hard time to calm myself down :blush: As you know, NG recently ranked the 4th in the list of celebs who have the most hot body. NG and AJ have another striking resemblance; the sizzling hot body. :wub:

And NG has been told to have "damn hot" face and so does AJ. Both of them ooze so much sex appeals and it is so steamy hot. :wub:

Holy richard simmons, I can picture how hot his back in my head. Hahahahahaha.

7 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

I don't have a chance to see the full Director cut, but Ialready see the extension cut. The ending is different from cinema release. I hope I can watch the full movie. Hahahaa. And hot body of KNG.

@delusionalsquid   @minbongyi You must see! So much beautiful. Body like Michelangelo's David. NG's body is more muscular and manly though.:blush:

2 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

AAKKK sorry that I quoted my own post, just found out about this "richard simmons"!

Interesting. I guess soompi forbid us to curse, even it's out of excitement :lol:

Can I ask who the hell Richard Simmons is? Lmao. I don't really into western television so I don't know much about why people using his name to cursing? Can you enlighten me? Hahahahaa. Since I only know people often cursing using his name but I don't have an idea about the story behind it

16 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

Yeah, the D-cut is a must see. At least you can see NG's hot body from the back, which literally took my breath. I had hard time to calm myself down. As you know, NG recently ranked the 4th in the list of male celebs who have the most hot body in Korea. NG and AJ have another strikingresemblance; the sizzling hot body. :wub: And NG has been told to have "damn hot" face and so does AJ. Both of them ooze so much sex appeal and it is so steamy hot. :wub:

Wait... is the D-cut floating on the internet? Or are you in Korea now to watch it?

the last time is saw him unclothed was in the shameless but he bulked up for Memoirs so it MUST BE VERY HOT... B)

Hahaha... I changed my profile pic as my kids loves Anpanman and it reminds of KNG with his prominent cheek bones

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

I must be crazy but who is turning the pages of Highcut? Only can see the hands with lots of rings, which remind me of AJ's(she likes to wear rings in a row). Considering she is still in the US, and NG's manager posted it 3 days ago, It is just my delusion. But what if she got a copy from the U.S. haha. I wonder if Highcut can be bought in the US too.:D

Hey! I never thought of that!! AJ’s hands and her many rings! Yah! I notice she loves to wear rings! And not on one finger but many fingers! @lovelycate! You’re so observant!! U really can be a detective!! 

9 minutes ago, YuKo Wong said:

Wait... is the D-cut floating on the internet? Or are you in Korea now to watch it?

the last time is saw him unclothed was in the shameless but he bulked up for Memoirs so it MUST BE VERY HOT... B)

Hahaha... I changed my profile pic as my kids loves Anpanman and it reminds of KNG with his prominent cheek bones

Not full D-cut eonnie. KNG's nickname for his Min Taeju's role is also Anpanman. Hahahahaa

15 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Can I ask who the hell Richard Simmons is? Lmao. I don't really into western television so I don't know much about why people using his name to cursing? Can you enlighten me? Hahahahaa. Since I only know people often cursing using his name but I don't have an idea about the story behind it

I wrote s-h-i-t and voila Richard Simmons was out of the blue. :tounge_xd:

I guess someone here shared fanfiction of Mr Grey, and I remembered that many of richard simmons, i have no idea who richard simmon is, and now I know that it's a curse word. Hahahaha

45 minutes ago, YuKo Wong said:

Yeah, I used a vod service fron naver nstore. Yeah, very hot but we can only appreciate his body for Only a split second. What a shame:bawling:

Spoiler

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimnamgil&no=330464&page=1&serVal=호빵맨&s_type=all&ser_pos=

What a coincidence. NamGil got a nickname, Anpanman because of certain scenes in the movie. :D

31 minutes ago, leba said:

Hey! I never thought of that!! AJ’s hands and her many rings! Yah! I notice she loves to wear rings! And not on one finger but many fingers! @lovelycate! You’re so observant!! U really can be a detective!! 

Thank you for your kind words but I am just too obssessed, and almost crazy looking for any hints. :bawling: poor delulu mind.:blush:

1 hour ago, delusionalsquid said:

Elaborate please? 

I don't understand the playing part.. Hehehe

He is acting like he is KAJ ...like he was HI ...with the poses and the pictures "I" see him imitating / acting like KAJ ..to me that is a nice and BIG compliment 

4 hours ago, lovelycate said:

Rite, why does he on earth draw so many heart shapes? If AJ herself drew them like what you said, I would swoon over. Hehe.

Anyway, your profile picture reminds me NG's recent movie, the memoirs of a murderer and Tae Ju. Hehe. I have watched the director 's cut of the movie a few days ago, and it was much better than the original version.:D Here, you can see NG's super hot nude from the back for a split second.:wub:

@josung Wow, I rewatched the scene and it was so intimate. All the love scenes between them are so real that I feel like I am watching what I shouldn't and I am intruding on their privacy. :blush:

You know what? I tried to do some detective work about the slippers. Haha. Wanted to see if it was written by KAJ or KNG himself. So i decided to unearth KAJ’s little note to the restaurant owner when she was in the States over the weekend. And compared it to the slipper writing. Result: not really similar. :(

i don’t know how to  upload those pics side by side for you all to see. The handwriting doesn’t really look alike. But you could also say they look a bit alike. I can’t really tell. 

Anyhow, it doesn’t matter whether it was written by kAJ or KNG. If it’s written by KAJ, we will be totally over the moon. But if it’s by KNG himself, it’s also something to be happy about. Because he really doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who will draw such cutesy things. And guys really don’t do that. Haha. So if most guys (and I think KNG belongs to most guys group) don’t draw hearts on normal circumstances, that means he must be at an abnormal circumstance now. He’s in love that’s why! :wub:

I also love love the discussion about his hands. Especially that scene at Joseon where HI at first put his hands on Yk’s to tell her not to treat the little boy. Yes! I also felt it was a bit too touchy for their relationship at that point. And a bit too much of KNG instead of Hi. The way he used his hands to touch hers and reluctantly moving them away. So much feels! :wub: And not HI feels. Haha! 

i’m in a bad shape constantly too. Can’t get over them. And always lurking in this forum. Today real life got busier than usual and in a way I was thankful to be a bit more normal for those few hours. Haha. But when the tasks ended, I was glad to be back lurking on this thread too! Haha. It’s like my other life now. Sighs! B)

And happy birthday @dimbersasa, it’s so sweet of you to include them in your birthday wishes! :wub:

Archived