[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

50 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

Hahahhaa I just want to mention this. It's the same with what's written on KAJ's candle gift to her fans.

Is that the tag line for actors nowadays? 

Infact we re the best shippers, the best supporters of gum couple in the whole planets ❤️

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my dearest crew mates!! :heart: I love how our Gum House and Shipping Paradise keeps growing by pages! 

I also did some back reading and came upon a little bit of heated tension in here. Hence, I will like to say something as well:

My chingus, remember that this thread is purely for our hearts and entertainment. We all are here because we love KNG, KAJ, LUTYN, Gum Couple, each other, or all of the above. We can analyze, discuss, and even read between, over, under the lines. Perviness is welcomed alongside simple or deep analysis of anything.

BUT..

No matter what, remember to respect each other and have fun and LAUGHTER!  We can get our thread inspected, warned, or even closed if too much tension becomes serious. We don't want that to happen.

Therefore, let us each enjoy and respect each other's thoughts no matter what, and continue to steer this ship forward :D:tongue: if there are disagreements, talk it out politely and respectfully :wink: 

It is past 1 am and I am pretty tired. So am heading to bed now :)

@bluehopeatm beautiful scrapbook chingu!! Love it!!

Have a good time my dearests!

1505442301.gif.9d159ee48f2595abea66f5d4f

Love the liveliness of Gummies! 

Goodnight everyone! :heart:

I just keep thinking about how satisfied KNG and KAJ must be with LUTYN’s ratings. Both were on a semi-hiatus and had their respective slump periods where their movies and dramas didn’t have any breakthrough in a long while. Correct me if I’m wrong but LUTYN is the tvN drama with the highest rating this year right? (Goblin is technically a 2016 drama) LUTYN edged over Secret Forest by a bit but given how NG is an actor who seems to be really concerned about ratings, I’m glad both of them had another breakthrough drama of their careers. 

And yes let’s be respectful to one another! No need to get angry over another person’s opinion. Every person’s opinion matters equally and are valued immensely here! :D

5 hours ago, minbongyi said:

To my dear @dimbersasa mind to help me to deleting the IG preview on your last reply post in page 212? It's violating Soompi rules and makes the thread goes slower. Please do remove all the attached file like picture, gif, video, etc and leave only text before submitting your reply. Hehehehe. Thank you and happy spazzing again! :D

Addition to @lovelycate to help me the same to remove the attached picture in page 213 below this reminder. Hehehehe. Let's prevent the thread getting suspended and works slower. Hehehee. Thank you :)

Sorry sorry... quick finger! I was replying while on the move and did not realise I did not delete it. Thanks for the reminder!

Just wanted to share with all of you, just bought myself a copy of KNG's High Cut from ebay :wub: This is my first ever Korean magazine and my first in 11 years to buy a magazine just because I want to have a memento of uri great actor, Kim Nam Gil :heart: 

Annyeong chingudeul~~~~ :blush: *waving vigorously*

Oh how I've missed lurking in this thread~~ could hardly check in here to read for the past few days~ hurhurhur~ And even now, I'm stealing time :ph34r::ph34r: hehehehe~ just gonna do a quick post for how far I could read and some random thoughts~ please do pardon me if they are too random~ keke.

@fans123 @bluehopeatm @iamemilykay @minbongyi @leba @butterflysaga and everyone else: please don't fall into the ocean. I still haven't done the emergency drill yet!! :lol: I have enough rafts but..i don't want to have to use it LOLOLOL!!

@vangsweetie637  the ever reassuring Captain~ always glad to see your post! :blush: Hahahaha! No worries, I'll be sure to cling on sooo hard to railings and whatever there is to stay on board our cruise! :lol: Also, sending as much positivity your way for your niece to recover quickly! :heart: Hope she returns healthy speedily! 

On 11/5/2017 at 12:54 AM, minbongyi said:

@iamemilykay that moment I'm stuck on your im-kyung kissing gif for a minute. And my body shivering for real because it's so beautiful. My heart even skip a beat like I was the one who did kissing someone I love. I can't recall which drama I have watched that has this kind of sincere kissing scene. This is too much for a drama. I'm not okay~ lmao :o

@minbongyi Neither can I~~~ I've watched countless kissing scenes in the past and I've never been soooo attached to any until HI-YK's Acupuncture kiss came along~ regardless of how many rewatches made, it gets to my heart as if I'm watching it for the first time ever~ T.H.E. F.E.E.L.S literally~~~~ OH GOSHHHHH :wub:wub.gif.53f873e902a5b330dc21b67798995235.gifwub.gif.53f873e902a5b330dc21b67798995235.gif

On 11/5/2017 at 1:06 AM, prenchpries said:

@iamemilykayyour gif makes me watch that schene again,im really enjoying KNG super reddish ears  :lol::wub:....sometimes i wonder what will happen if you leave this two alone...whahaha pervy me! Sorry guys.  

@prenchpries YES, his super reddish ears!! mihihihihi~~~ AND HIS SUPER REDDISH NECK as well~~~ :lol:  I've only ever seen actors' ears going red while doing kiss scenes, but neck wise as well, KNG's THE FIRST! kekekekeke~~~ :wub::wub::wub:

Also, KAJ said that their kiss was done based on their natural instincts, am I right? So.....it was KNG's natural instinct to go ALLLLL IN towards the end of the kisss~~~ ALLLLL IN as in to open as wide as possible to cover KAJ's upper and lower lips~~~~ unlike earlier when they were only kissing at the upper or lower lips.............gosh, I'm blushing while I'm typing this~~~ how is it that I'm typing this????? @minbongyi, I think I'm not okay TOO~~~ :lol::lol:

Onto random thoughts, despite not being able to lurk in our Gum House, my brain is constantly consciously or unconsciously thinking about our Gum Couple.....and how did I know that? Because the below happened to me:

1. Went shopping over the weekend and came across a couple sharing a Coned Ice Cream....the first response I had was to look at the couple again and smile, thinking to myself without missing a beat that "They're like HeoIm and YeonKyung"~~~ and then have an even wider smileeee~~~~

2. Thereafter, went to the grocer's and came across a little stall promoting some food-- ones where they cook samples and hand them to passerbys for tasting.......I tasted one and started laughing to myself~ because my brain was mentally replaying the scenes of HeoIm at the supermarket with YeonKyung......omona.......

3. Had to help out at an event many days ago and met one of the guy crew in charge.....the guy sported a moustache and is quite the lanky type....and I caught myself having these immediate thoughts hitting my brain: Wow, he's quite good looking, tall and has a little moustache, LIKE KNG~~~~  omona omona :blink: , I couldn't believe this is actually coming from me, a person who's NEVER EVER found any guy with facial hair handsome~ and here I am, having such thoughts and a change in taste! OMONA OMONA! 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEE???!!!!

lotyn0.jpg&key=0e7918a0932463c519c7406af

.......but then again, I'm enjoying this so much, should I be helped? :rolleyes::tounge_xd:

And to put my gif including skills to practice again (with the excuse so that I won't forget :tounge_wink:), here's POIGNANT scenes deeply embedded in me~~

tumblr_owktwmcd6e1v9atjjo6_r1_250.gif
KAJ putting her hand on KNG's chest is such a close + warm + endearing + reassuring gesture~ AAAAAAAAA, LOVING IT SOOOO MUCH! :heart::love::love::love::love:

tumblr_owqm6awsa41vrjezho3_r1_540.gif

HOW-CAN-TWO-PEOPLE-LOOK-THIS-BEAUTIFUL-TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~ HOW~ JUST-HOW~~~~~ :flushed: (brain asks self:.....and how you ever gonna move on???? :smirk:)

55 minutes ago, leba said:

Hi hi! Do you all know when was this photoshoot of KAJ taken?

https://mobile.twitter.com/lightodes/status/926577055696764928/photo/2

it’s the one showing that she’s wearing similar looking pants to KNG’s in High Cut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lightodes/status/926577055696764928/photo/1

Hehe.B)

I checked the other day and the photoshoot of AJ was taken 2 years ago. There is an age gap. Hehe. But so strikingly similar.:D

29 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

Just a quick type.   Hello every1,i been thinking this for a while now,KNG and KAJ is a very low profile personalities,and given that thier are not "idols" im so proud that this soompi thread reaches 200 pages in just a month,( need to go back to work again,,)

Will drop again later ..

@mantleprey neo eodiya??

And it’s exactly both are low profile that they match each other very well. They have very high compatibility rate!!!!  me in my delusional world again:D wahahahaha 

6 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

I checked the other day and the photoshoot of AJ was taken 2 years ago. There is an age gap. Hehe. But so strikingly similar.:D

Ooh! Thanks, @lovelycate! You’re so resourceful! I can never be a detective! Hehe. 2 years ago and they have similar looking pants.....?? B) maybe KNG or his shipper photographers have been looking at KAJ’s past photo shoots and then dressing him up in similar styles! Wahaha! Ok. Very delusional! Please forgive me.... :lol:

1 hour ago, leba said:

Hi hi! Do you all know when was this photoshoot of KAJ taken?

https://mobile.twitter.com/lightodes/status/926577055696764928/photo/2

it’s the one showing that she’s wearing similar looking pants to KNG’s in High Cut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lightodes/status/926577055696764928/photo/1

Hehe.B)

Ahhh that Milton Stelle was done 2 years back in 2015

https://m.facebook.com/miltonstelle.co.kr/photos/a.442901899224212.1073741829.436298093217926/495473403967061/?type=3&source=54

Just a coincidence that they were sporting the same pants 2 years apart :tongue:

I heard NG is going to star in two movies next year and likely to be busy as an actor. Good news for sure. The movie he is now filming is to be finished off in January and two more projects are waiting in a row.  Could our NG and AJ have enough time to love? Haha. Any chance he wants to earn more money to marry her?:D Forgive my delulu mind. I have to go to the LUTYN  rehab center. :bawling:

@iamemilykay AHAHAHAHAHAAA *laugh like Heo Im*

See? We can't recall. If you say great kissing scene, I have many candidate. But for sincere kissing, these two are my very first. I can say the accupunture kiss is on another high level of kissing scene. Lol. Are you need CPR from Dr. Heo? You're not okay~ *sing Not Gonna Wait*

After all these love dovey things you guys share, I'm arrived in the conclusion of my self, WHY AM I ALONEEEEEEEEE~? *sing DAY6's I Need Somebody*

5 minutes ago, delusionalsquid said:

Has anyone seen/shared this?

So much angst.

Hope in the future they'd be paired up for dark/serious/thriller genre, with no tragic ending lol

I would like to see this. Since KNG and KAJ suit this kind of dark genre so much. And I think they're compatible in every genre. Hahahaa

Archived