[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

We’ve got both KNG and KAJ content in the same night!!! He’s looking super cute and handsome while she’s looking hot and stunning. MY HEART IS SO CONTENT.

And I saw many comments about the same hand pose thing and that made me think: Was the KAJ photoshoot recent? If it’s not then why would she suddenly post that picture? My delusional mind tells me that on the same day she posted that picture, it was probably his photoshoot. Are they dropping hints now :wub:-_-

• Like 19

Thread is on fire again !! But what do I hear ? KNG has done a photoshoot ?!! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ! And he looks so cute :heart: And he is in Seoul ?! Omo omo...

So... are we betting or not ? Cause I want to go All In for this one !

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

I have no words for KAJ. My heart beat almost went flat after seeing her. She's so stunning and glowing!!!:wub:

Anyway, I have no high hopes that she'll get the award since Park Bo Young will be there. :huh: Still, seeing her today makes me sooo happy, not to mention KNG has finally surfaced. :wub: 

• Like 12

Kim Nam Gil into the Wild.

http://kim-nam-gil.livejournal.com/27206.html

I have a notebook beside my bed
together with a pen that writes very well.

The contents in the notebook
are stuff like these.

‘Likes to look at me
smiles at me beautifully
your doting smile
more than any other women
I like your beautiful hands and legs
I like your beautiful smile
I like your beautiful figure.’

• Like 20
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, siena said:

Kim Nam Gil into the Wild.

http://kim-nam-gil.livejournal.com/27206.html

I have a notebook beside my bed
together with a pen that writes very well.

The contents in the notebook
are stuff like these.

‘Likes to look at me
smiles at me beautifully
your doting smile
more than any other women
I like your beautiful hands and legs
I like your beautiful smile
I like your beautiful figure.’

Now who is he describing? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

So happy to know that our rare pokemon has showed up! And that matching pose!!! :wub:ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe he'll attend the Seoul Awards after all. :lol:

Thanks for all the pictures of KAJ,  she's gorgeous as always....  And her dress! Haha... If she was with KNG, I'm sure he'll help her. The guy (don't really know his name xD) just looked at her while she fixed her dress. :mellow:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, curlygee said:

So happy to know that our rare pokemon has showed up! And that matching pose!!! :wub:ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe he'll attend the Seoul Awards after all. :lol:

Thanks for all the pictures of KAJ,  she's gorgeous as always....  And her dress! Haha... If she was with KNG, I'm sure he'll help her. The guy (don't really know his name xD) just looked at her while she fixed her dress. :mellow:

Yeah. Poor her had to bend to fix it herself.... where’s Heo Puppy when he’s needed? :wub:

• LOL 9

@3z3zm3lp  @butterflysaga. @vangsweetie637@minbongyi. @ImKyung 

:tongue: should've plan this from yesterday. It's too late now. Initially I am thinking maybe we should just bet on whether

Ng-ssi Will or Will not appear in this award but then my mind complicates more with kissing, touching....yumm:lol:

(Please slap this ajumma)

Winner change profile pic gum couple/their individual pic. Celebration gif optional.

Looser punishment (1week)change profile pic to villian just like our previous bet .

Downside is it's so hard to monitor, I have no experience lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 8