[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Just now, ravairie said:

OMG he is so hot and cute :wub: finally will have his interview?

Aw he looks so happy and he is having fun!:D 

Look at 0:05 - 0:07 ...he is sooo HEO IM ... the changes of his face expression was so quick when he heard the staff's comment.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iamemilykay said:

@leba Sorry to cut your post, chingu. Wanted to say that compared to the press con, I actually preferred to watch the side commentary with Park Kyung Lim for their earlier interactions. 

That's why @iamemilykay I asked someone in the main thread... to translate some points from those videos since it is more intimately than the press con. The way KNG teased, laughed and looked at her... I saw...ehm, it was so different than the way he treated his other co-stars.  

10 minutes ago, lovelycate said:

KAJ tweeted an article on LUTYN right after KNG's High cut article is officially released. Is it another coincidence?? Forgive my delulu mind. But after watching KNG's happy glow, I can't take control of my delulu mind. :D

I don’t think it’s a coincidence! My delulu mind too! And one of you pointed out the line “he is coming”. Really sounds like he is going for awards tonight. Though we know he’s most probably not and it refers to his appearance in the November issue magazine. Such a teaser!!

i’m seriously delusional. But I seriously do not think everything is a mere coincidence! I’m beginning to see the link between:

1. LUTYN Vlive and KAJ’s Vlive( where she looked so confident in operating it, haha! Who must have guided her?) 

2. Their similar “shy” poses for their respective CFs

3. Their happy glow. KNG’s glow is so infectious that it literally made my day! I’m feeling happy too today! Hahaha.

4. KAJ’s activity on social media

5. People around them becoming shippers as well. 

Oh the list goes on. What is going to happen to this thread next thurs? Hahaha. Oh wait. I’m sure we will have things to spazz about tonight too! Haha. 

20 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Oh yasss yas!! Let's we make a bet (again) chinguuuu @vangsweetie637 @fans123 for tonight Soul Award. Maybe like this one: KNG will attend or not hahaha.

Bonus: will KAJ win the award?

Just like the old days: if you win with your choice, you can keep your original avatar/DP. But if you lose, you have to changes it into evil minister HA! The last time it was so funny.. it looks like the evil minister is shipping urri gum couple. Lol.

Lmao @butterflysaga :lol: ...how are we gonna monitor omg....looks like a tough game, if this is "on" I'm gonna ditch my husband tonight ROTFLMAO ain't no time for him hahaha

This ship is gonna turn over and captain is gonna kill me:tongue::sweatingbullets:

49 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Oh yasss yas!! Let's we make a bet (again) chinguuuu @vangsweetie637 @fans123 for tonight Soul Award. Maybe like this one: KNG will attend or not hahaha.

Bonus: will KAJ win the award?

Just like the old days: if you win with your choice, you can keep your original avatar/DP. But if you lose, you have to changes it into evil minister HA! The last time it was so funny.. it looks like the evil minister is shipping urri gum couple. Lol.

Can I just change it to Min Taeju? Lol. But into Minister of War is good too xD

I'm actually crying happy tears because oh god??? it's been years since any photoshoots for magazines with him? and the GLOW UP and all the cuteness he brings during that video literally sets me on fire. i just . I love him so much I might combust . I'm def buying november issue I don't even care about the money just TAKE ALL MY MONEy

p/s/ and yes that pose similar to KAJ's one murdered me , this is how you otp

KNG is so handsome on that highcut preview!!! :love::love::love: He looks really blooming!! :blush: when i saw the preview of highcut on IG for 1 sec. i was like, "OMG!! that's Heo Im's expression!" :D:D:D It's nice to see how that little preview from highcut gave us all a Positive, Hyper and Happy mood!! :blush: what more if the interview came out?? :joy::joy::joy: Anyway, I hope KAJ wins an award if not it's OK, because we all know that she deserves more than an award for her performance in LUTYN. :blush: For me, she's already a winner!!! :blush:

Archived