[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

13 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Holy Cow Batman!

Hmm there's no nurses, no grampa, no... no one.. I hope.

If there is someone emgerges again. I swear! I'll put those two in Joseon jail instead. Just two of them. Kkkkkkkk~

Yep....no one I hope. I too ..don't wanna go wae? Wae? Wae? Hahaha:lol:

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, dyanadivara said:

OMGOMG thank you so much @kfan222!

So I was waiting for someone to translate the post but I couldn't wait so I ran ahead to Google Translate and here it is:

Hello. tvN It is the Blu-ray / DVD promotion team which is the director version. Blu-ray / DVD production of the director's version of "Myeongbulheojeon" has been confirmed. We will notify you of detailed announcements related to the payment within a short period of time. * Affiliated company: artificial man * Please confirm that the result of the previous vote is a prerequisite for the finalization of production. * I am deeply grateful to the fans who have contributed to the confirmation of production, and I am happy to announce the good news. Thank you.

:D:D:D 

OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Thank you so much for the translation. 

I am spechless in happiness, finally!!!! God hears our prayers. Here is my money, take it tvn!!!!!!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, dyanadivara said:

OMGOMG thank you so much @kfan222!

So I was waiting for someone to translate the post but I couldn't wait so I ran ahead to Google Translate and here it is:

Hello. tvN It is the Blu-ray / DVD promotion team which is the director version. Blu-ray / DVD production of the director's version of "Myeongbulheojeon" has been confirmed. We will notify you of detailed announcements related to the payment within a short period of time. * Affiliated company: artificial man * Please confirm that the result of the previous vote is a prerequisite for the finalization of production. * I am deeply grateful to the fans who have contributed to the confirmation of production, and I am happy to announce the good news. Thank you.

I am crying right now. Thank you so much for this. :D:wub:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, parootpatootie said:

Take your pick. lol :D

Unfortunately, it's an old pic. The pics were posted Mar 2016 in this blog: http://widisiera.blogspot.com/2016/03/kim-nam-gil-sukses-gelar-fan-meeting-di.html

11 hours ago, parootpatootie said:

OMG, i just have the chance to open soompi, and found out that the IG pics were old stuff? :bawling: oh man, i'm bummed.. Mianhae, chingu @parootpatootie I'll try to catch our rare pokemon again then :lol: Btw...Yesterday, i watched One Day and Memoir Of A Murderer. In One Day, i officially bawled my eyes out when he speak with his dead wife through Chun Woo Hee...Gosh, it was amazing act. And Memoir Of Murderer, wooow, every slight of his facial movement is eerie...the story is great too. 

Always been a fan of you @boingboingracquet so don't worry chingu,... :D and @clare009  GOSH, PLEASE CONTINUE THE FANFIC!! I'M A NEW FAN! :wub:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dyanadivara said:

Ahhhh!!! Yes.. yess.. finally good news. Just a right news to make me lose focus on work. Im sorry boss, dont cut my pay, I need them for the DVD. Haha.. 

Now just need to wait..

71500b3ea6fa0aa9c66d2eaa9d454e2740d95f41

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

Welcome, @starrymaze! Please don't worry or feel apologetic about the length of your post.. in fact I have to personally thank you for so eloquently putting into words exactly what I've felt since my experience being swept off of my feet & into this ship was very similar to yours. From my initial views on shipping real life people, all the way to that moment I was first bewildered and then utterly bewitched watching the lines between love in reality and drama getting blurred out by our Gum couple both on-screen and off-screen.. you explained it all so exquisitely. If you do have much more to say, please do.. I'd love, love to hear about it ^^

That said, I also never thought I would ever read a fanfiction featuring real human beings in their own actual lives' scenario and yet here I am shamelessly drowning in feels all day having read @clare009's fanfic. It looks like you planned it to be just a one-shot, chingu, but that was so beautifully written I can't help dying for more. Please consider continuing it.. hwaiting!

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

~Delurking~:ph34r:

Hello chingus~ :D I've decided to signin because I couldn't contain my excitement about the Director's cut release. :lol: Woohoo~!

At first, I've decided not to ship anymore because i don't want to be hurt so I wasn't actually planning to comment or anything. Mianhae... But must I say that our Gum couple is sooooo powerful! :heart::blush: I even learned how to read hangul! Lol! Unfortunately, I don't know how to start and understand the Korean Language. :unsure: 

I would also like to thank our translators for sharing every content in English. Gomawoyo. :D (help and give me tips to understand the words juseyo, ㅋㅋㅋ). Also, thank you for the fanarts. I've been liking it on IG as well and saving it on my phone as wallpaper. :lol: And please keep the fanfics coming. I'd like to read some more to satisfy my delulu mind. Lol!!!! It's been weeks without our gum couple and my weekends are empty. I've been stalking KAJ's IG and hope she post some clue. Lol! But she hasn't posted anything. :(

Please share the link where to purchase the Director's Cut Bluray/DvD later on. I'd also like to purchase the song album. I think I missed the link for that. 

I'm hoping for the best for our Gum couple. If they can't be together IRL (but i really think that there's something going on between them)  then please let them be in a movie together. (preferably R-18):wub: 

KAJ&KNG forever! :wub:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 14
  • LOL 6