[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

14 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Sorry to cut your post chingu, i agree he is so naughty lol. Actually im quite surprise at the CPR scene too lol its because KNG is the one suggest it and i believe some of the dialogue is actually from him or KAJ. The moment when HI tell YK that he want to practices the CPR with her and when HI shut YK with the kiss, if its really KNG and KAJ idea than its really daebak lol! we knew from KAJ interview that she want to be flexible and KNG is open to her suggestion also, so they both are listening to each other suggestion and come to that intimate scene, aigoo you two is so perfect for each other :)   

Exactly, so perfect for each other, right? If I sit with them, I can listen their conversation all day long. If they're not together in real life, they're already find best partner in acting. :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, leba said:

I so love all the hugs and kisses analysis! Am finishing my 4th round soon! After that will go on a 5th round. Was never so clingy for a drama before. 

Thank you all for lightening up my mood after reading about KNG and feeling a bit down that I can’t fully grasp what he’s thinking and also feeling quite concerned over his health. But one thing is for sure, though he has a melancholic streak in him, he doesn’t try to hide it at all. He openly said he was unhappy in April. That goes to show he’s quite a candid person with how he feels too. And that’s why we can all see how smitten he was with all the kisses and hugs while filming. I wonder at the CPR scene too! To think he was the one who suggested it. Naughty naughty. :lol:

me too.... this time round is really bad; i still cant start another new drama ..i think nothing can match up to the amazing acting of KNG and KAJ, we have been spoilt thru and thru. 

I think LUTYN really gave both of them a shot at sunshine and happiness..thats why they really let it go and became wholehearted lovers to each other during the shooting..they embraced their roles completely..really just hope that sparks flew between their real personas as well....i agree with some of you that they do seem to complete each other..

• Like 21

Hi Gummers,

I am new here, have been lurking since pg 16, it has only been less than a month and here we are at pg 121! You guys are so awesome! Thanks for all the juicy bits about our gum couple so far, deep appreciation....have never been a shipper nor a listener to Korean OST, but KAJ and KNG change everything...they feel too real, it must've been be true (Hoping real bad). :tongue::lol:

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

As i know usually many actor/actrees will call their partner's with their character's name.. but why LUTYN prod staff said both called their real names on set? Were both of them really so much confident to differ real and reel things while filming? 

Like kaj said in her interview, she played with those names "again" and made us all confused what us real and reel.. kaj loves heo im and kng loves yeon kyung so much, instead of heo im and yeon kyung loves each other so much.. so.. is there a hidden message in her statement?? :D

I agree with u all.. kaj looks very much like a woman in love.. so happy with her.. i dont know if she still yeon kyung or real kaj now.. but keep happy n spread a loving vibe were good for her.. it makes her looks more cheerfull..

I think a very tough woman still needs love to fill her heart.. as kaj said she is d type who cant falling in love easily, so its great if she already find someone who can touch her heart.. i think all "little" things that kng did for her, already moved her heart.. kng is a warm n considerate person.. i always loves d bts when he run so fast just to take kaj's half shoe and put it to her foot.. he knows kaj maybe have a hard time when filming with 1 bare foot and she has to walk on very hot asphalt.. no wonder kaj called kng as a "CARING" actor.. did she ever mention another actor like that?

About namsan bts scene when they hug, really looks so lovely.. kng looks so care for her.. he even hold that warmer machine in front of her while she looks so space out..LOL. and when kng initiate to hug her, kaj didnt refuse at all.. she even almost close her eyes like she wanna sleep in his hugs.. hahaha..

I agree with @siena that hug bts was cut so i believe that hugging was much more longer.. thats why maybe prod staff teased them and they blushing.. :D

So.. was it necessary for him to hug her? If he consider her as "just a friend", he wont do that.. bcoz he will make her took d wrong thoughts about it.. he even bite his lips after that like he felt so shy..

For kaj side, was it that comfortable with him so she received his hug like that? There was her female stylist/staff/manager there that she can hug to make her warmer, also there was a warmer machine, so whats d point of receive his hugs? Personally i will refuse "unnecessary" things like hugging my male friends like that, bcoz it will make a rumor or misperception for him or people who watch.. so if kaj received kng's hugs, what did she think of? :D

I'm hugging my man and no one can touch him. He is my warmer. :D

I think she already open up her heart to him to have an relationship with him. At wrap up party, she always looked at him and during cake cutting she keep holding his hand like his wife.

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

If KAJ didnot catch flu, KNG surely will get more deep kiss from her.

Love the way HI/NG stopped her nagging by kissing her. It funny that he want to do CPR on her with his pervert look.:wub: And these ideas are from KNG. What was he thinking?

He wanted more kiss. Lol! 

2 hours ago, parootpatootie said:

For somebody so guarded in her emotions, I don't think the feeling will go away in days to come. Her personality seem to be the observer type who sifts out the real KNG part of Heo Im rather than the dreamer type who falls in love so easily with a fantasy Heo Im. As for NG, that man is as elusive as a rare pokemon in the world wide web.

Puhahahaha! Rare pokemon indeed. His info need to be added into pokedex. 

Abilities: Hug & Kiss.

lol! Goodnight everyone! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

Okay.. so this is d scene that maybe full adlibs created by both of them..

This cpr scene by kng shii.. were they wearing their own couple T-shirt? :D

That bickering scene must be created by them too.. and i believe all funny scenes were mostly adlibs (not on script) which is so many scene like that.. dont forget brushing teeth together when heo im eat toothpaste and yeon kyung hit him.. its totally kaj's idea.. :D

And d ultimate adlibs for ending scene... which i like d conversation sooo much... :D

YK: i have lots of NAM - sa - CHIN.. (its so kaj style.. lols)

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, kalchim said:

Hi Gummers,

I am new here, have been lurking since pg 16, it has only been less than a month and here we are at pg 121! You guys are so awesome! Thanks for all the juicy bits about our gum couple so far, deep appreciation....have never been a shipper nor a listener to Korean OST, but KAJ and KNG change everything...they feel too real, it must've been be true (Hoping real bad). :tongue::lol:

welcome aboard! as the day goes, glad to have more new members here! :D 

• Like 5

@kfan222 thank you for another translation chingu! :D 

5 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I think a very tough woman still needs love to fill her heart.. as kaj said she is d type who cant falling in love easily, so its great if she already find someone who can touch her heart.. i think all "little" things that kng did for her, already moved her heart.. kng is a warm n considerate person.. i always loves d bts when he run so fast just to take kaj's half shoe and put it to her foot.. he knows kaj maybe have a hard time when filming with 1 bare foot and she has to walk on very hot asphalt.. no wonder kaj called kng as a "CARING" actor.. did she ever mention another actor like that?

Nah.. if you watch her interview with JW or KRW, she is the one that always getting praised by her co-star.. she praise them too but not that much when she praise KNG, its like whole different world lol

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

And d ultimate adlibs for ending scene... which i like d conversation sooo much... :D

YK: i have lots of NAM - sa - CHIN.. (its so kaj style.. lols)

That last scene is more like a crucial hint from KAJ lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

My dear @mantleprey, mind to help me to remove the gif attached on your convo at page 120? It's violating Soompi rules and also can make the thread goes slower than usual. Please don't forget to remove pict, gif, video, etc that attached and leave only text on the quoted convo. Thank you. Happy spazzing again. Hehehee :D

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

About namsan bts scene when they hug, really looks so lovely.. kng looks so care for her.. he even hold that warmer machine in front of her while she looks so space out..LOL. and when kng initiate to hug her, kaj didnt refuse at all.. she even almost close her eyes like she wanna sleep in his hugs.. hahaha..

I agree with @siena that hug bts was cut so i believe that hugging was much more longer.. thats why maybe prod staff teased them and they blushing.. :D

So.. was it necessary for him to hug her? If he consider her as "just a friend", he wont do that.. bcoz he will make her took d wrong thoughts about it.. he even bite his lips after that like he felt so shy..

For kaj side, was it that comfortable with him so she received his hug like that? There was her female stylist/staff/manager there that she can hug to make her warmer, also there was a warmer machine, so whats d point of receive his hugs? Personally i will refuse "unnecessary" things like hugging my male friends like that, bcoz it will make a rumor or misperception for him or people who watch.. so if kaj received kng's hugs, what did she think of? :D

@Cherrine Kim I totally agree with you on this, I would understand if the hugging was part of the scene but in this case, KNG was hugging her because he wanted to keep her warm. For me, it all comes down to how long were they hugging, it's because a prolong hug definitely means there is something going on between the two hihi :wub: Then, the fact that he decided to hold her hand so that they can go together to film the next scene is also excessive caring for his part as they are in fact just colleagues. In my opinion, the only reason KAJ would readily accept his hugs and hands is because she herself is ready to open her heart to this man who is making his move (delulu mind) :ph34r:

Lastly, I personally love KNG's chuckle at the end of their walk in ep 16, it made watching the ending even sweeter in my opinion :heart:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

This thread is moving so fast which is good but not for my heart. :rolleyes:

It drives me crazy because I keep opening the same  link every an hour to see if there is any progress between them.

Sigh my poor poor single heart.Hoping they will put a great end to this. 

Have a good day guys.

Im:heart:Kyung

Edited by adits
  • Like 5
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, adits said:

This thread is moving so fast which is good but not for my heart. :rolleyes:

It drives me crazy because I keep opening the same  link every an hour to see if there is any progress between them.

Sigh my poor poor single heart.Hoping they will put a great end to this. 

Have a good day guys.

Im:heart:Kyung

i do the same too, keep pressing my refresh button every 10 minutes lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 6:57 PM, gogumajet said:

This is the scene that we talk about. Lol! Finally I able to post gif! 

even so many times I watch, it seems like a real couple enjoying their beach date. Lol

First of all, sorry Chingus @gogumajet for cutting your post and also i need so say sorry to uri captain @vangsweetie637 for bringing a gif here. I know we shouldn't quote any pic or gif, but i need to show this gif for my explanation. I dont know how to post a gif. But, if i still have to erased it, just call me right away. 
I wake up in this morning, cheking this thread and this gif pop up from my screen, and i suddenly realize something. 
1. The way KNG grab her for another kiss. We can't clearly see when we watch it on the drama, but if we see it at that gif you can clearly know what i mean. He grab her wrist asking for another kiss, and when he open his mouth ready to make it make out session she stop him coz he's moving too far away. 
I believe that's a ad-libs. And i do believe in the script it supposed to be a peck on the lips and KAJ give a kiss on his cheek as a ad-libs. 
What happen next is he grab her. 
At first it seems beautiful, yes if they are a lovers. But it's a drama and i don't think is a appropriate things to do. He definitely grab her wrist to make it more intimate. 
You can name it professionalism, trust between actors but still, for me It's a sexual harassment if they not have mutual attraction. I mean, camera still rolling it's a dating scene, so both of them have to show all lovely dovey, so KAJ have no choice but play her part as lover. He's a professional actor, he should just stick to the script. But look how he eagerly try to have another kiss. How many trust that they have to make him go that far? 
You can call me old fashioned, but still, if they are not in the real relationship now or not in the middle of making it i'll be hate KNG for sure. He's definitely trying to make it "make out session" 

2. Based on her interview, KAS seems like someone who fully in control of herself, she's confident and straightforward person. (Yes she adore him so much, thats why she bring his name in almost all of her interview recently) but i don't think she will risking her own feeling in the name of professionalism. It's too risky to not give a barrier between act and real life. And as a professional one, she definitely know it. 

So my conclusion is, There's must  be something happen behind. Because if KNG not making it one, I'll definitely will hate him no matter how hot, sexy, cool he is. :D-_-

• Like 13

9 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

me too.... this time round is really bad; i still cant start another new drama ..i think nothing can match up to the amazing acting of KNG and KAJ, we have been spoilt thru and thru. 

I think LUTYN really gave both of them a shot at sunshine and happiness..thats why they really let it go and became wholehearted lovers to each other during the shooting..they embraced their roles completely..really just hope that sparks flew between their real personas as well....i agree with some of you that they do seem to complete each other..

Me three. I also still cant start another kdrama. So currently I try to watching cdrama :D

• Like 4

Oh my...it's only been few days and this thread already moving so fast. Thank you all for continue to feed this shipping heart. 

One of the many reasons why I ship KNG and KAJ is because I noticed that the drama OTP that displayed subtle and restrained affection are normally the ones who actually have genuine feelings behind their drama characters. Take for example the recently married OTP, Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon. If you watched "Happy Home" BTS, the interaction between LSW and KSY are subtle, they did not display excessive gesture just to fan the shippers. Their affection instead being shown in the little ways that they cared about each other and ofc the body language that could tell no lie. It was the shy smile, the restricted touch, the look in their eyes that gave away that they actually are falling for one another.

I apologized first beforehand if it so happened that there are other couple shippers over here but the reason I did not ship couples like Park Hyung Sik-Park Bo Young, Kim Rae Won-Park Shin Hye is because I find them having no qualm being affectionate in front of the BTS camera. With KNG and KAJ, the interaction was low key just like LSW+KSY, they were trying downplaying so no one could sensed it but the body language was very telling indeed - like the shy smile, the restrained contact. Same like KAJ, during the press-con of "Happy Home", KSY was always looking at LSW with a smile, fidgeting, playing with her hair and so feminine like. Neither LSW nor KSY being excessive with their physical gesture off-cam. You did not get to see them unnecessarily hugging or touching each other, in fact the eyes and the body language doing the talking and I spotted the same trend in KNG and KAJ here. May be I could relate to the fact that these are the older couples which means they take the feelings more seriously compared to the younger couples.

So here I am, hoping the Kim-Kim will follow the footsteps of LSW and KSY with that happy ending. For now, they should know that they have the blessings of so many. With all the good prayers from us, they should be off to a good start.

• Like 21