[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

20 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Since three quarters of my brain is with our Gum Couple (instead of focusing on work.....sigh, who else is like me who's facing incredible difficulty to focus on real work?<_<), I immediately opened up that post quoted above and asked them to take a look~~ at one glance, both of them straightaway asked this, "Oh, are they together? Are they dating? Because they/their bodies are SO comfortable with one another." Mind you, these colleagues are people who's NEVER watched LUTYN, NEVER seen KNG or KAJ before.  

I totally understand how it's complicated to focus at work when you know so much stuff is going on with Gum couple. My morning and lunch break were entirely dedicated to the Vlive craze hahaha. Basically I went to work at 9:00, had breakfast with my colleagues, we played cards for like 20min and then I took my computer and Ipad and went to hide in a meeting room *because I had an important conf call* (Cough cough).

Then, like everyone here, I waited while lurking and posting some thoughts here. 10 AM, 10:30, 10:45 and the Vlive wasn't starting yet. And so I even took the liberty to go to the toilet but of course the vlive started while I was away, duh ! Then a 10-year-old girl took possession of my mind and body, spamming the Vlive chat with nonsense and futilities with the right hand on the computer AND tapping hearts with the left hand on the ipad ! There was no time for this thread lol.

But soon after, it was already lunch break and I spent it lurking here. Sigh ! I just couldn't eat with my colleagues with my mind so busy with this thread. And contrary to you, there is no way I can share anything related to k entertainement with them. First, they have never heard of any content related to Korea before except for Gangnam style. Second, they would look at me like I am completely nuts and I would lose my credibility at work. It's just that there is absolutely no exposure to k entertainment where I live and the only times k dramas were mentionned it's about those big Hallyu dramas and objectively that just can't work here. Thank god you guys are here ! :)

I need to add that I do take my job seriously lol and to make it up for my lack of productivity, I plan on working till 9:30 PM so I still have more than 5 hours in the office ahead of me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

Did anyone knew when this LUTYN photoshoot filmed? How many episodes they've already filmed that time? Bcoz i think kaj already looks close with kng that time.. and she looks so cheerfull.. mostly bcoz she cant stop dancing.. hahahaha.. happy ah joongie day.. :D

• Like 11

Happy 103 pages! We’re all doing so well! Haha.

Just a few random thoughts after reading what happened on her VLive tonight. I agree that she sounds like a pro this time doing VLive when the first time she didn’t really know much. I bet SOMEONE must have explained in greater detail to her recently. Haha. And she remembers him clicking “likes” so she does it too! :wub:

And during her A vs B segment, the part about what kind for roles and what kind of genres, do you realize she is opting for the softer roles and less dark genres? She says she wants to show a more feminine side of her, maybe cos LuTYN brought out that softer and feminine side of her and she wants to do it again. And she was surprised her audience preferred stronger characters for her and darker plots. Haha. But KAJ is in love. And remember, she said when she falls in love, she will be very feminine. And now she’s looking into portraying that side of her. It can only mean she’s in love with the feeling of being in love. Haha. Ok i’m not making sense. But even if KNG are not dating, i’m Very certain her choices have some thing to do with him, however little it may be. Haha. It’s called love. :wub:

And the gifts are LUTYN-related. The T-shirt with the HI look print. Haha. Even her IG thank you post that she put that sign over her head with her photo in it. That photo was the one she took with the coffee truck. So she hasn’t gotten over the drama yet. Hehe. :wub:

And of course, the raised level of interest she showed to Busan. Haha. Is KNG still there? Maybe she missed him when he was there and started thinking a lot of Busan that’s why. Haha.

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, leba said:

Happy 103 pages! We’re all doing so well! Haha.

Just a few random thoughts after reading what happened on her VLive tonight. I agree that she sounds like a pro this time doing VLive when the first time she didn’t really know much. I bet SOMEONE must have explained in greater detail to her recently. Haha. And she remembers him clicking “likes” so she does it too! :wub:

And during her A vs B segment, the part about what kind for roles and what kind of genres, do you realize she is opting for the softer roles and less dark genres? She says she wants to show a more feminine side of her, maybe cos LuTYN brought out that softer and feminine side of her and she wants to do it again. And she was surprised her audience preferred stronger characters for her and darker plots. Haha. But KAJ is in love. And remember, she said when she falls in love, she will be very feminine. And now she’s looking into portraying that side of her. It can only mean she’s in love with the feeling of being in love. Haha. Ok i’m not making sense. But even if KNG are not dating, i’m Very certain her choices have some thing to do with him, however little it may be. Haha. It’s called love. :wub:

And the gifts are LUTYN-related. The T-shirt with the HI look print. Haha. Even her IG thank you post that she put that sign over her head with her photo in it. That photo was the one she took with the coffee truck. So she hasn’t gotten over the drama yet. Hehe. :wub:

And of course, the raised level of interest she showed to Busan. Haha. Is KNG still there? Maybe she missed him when he was there and started thinking a lot of Busan that’s why. Haha.

After reading her vlive translation and all of our analysis tonight, i can feel that she is indeed blooming.. like a girl who started fall in love and in early stage of beautiful relationship.. i dont know whether she still in yeon kyung mode or not.. if so, i still understand her bcoz she brought out a very strong character through it, and its just 2 weeks passed.. BUT, if she already back as ah joong, she is really changed? Or maybe like she said, that she wanna show another sife of her.. literally she doesnt change but she is more open now? 

Most viewers and also her fans already "stamp" her as a tough woman.. its not wrong thing anyway.. bcomes a tough woman surely inspired many other woman (including me).. but as a woman, she still has a "soft" spot that i called it "want/need to be loved" kind of thing.. so, i think this side that kaj wanna show to her fans right? She is ready to be loved? :D

This is WYWS ost but it has more feeling with kaj n kng inside of it.. LOL

N.b: sorry for WYWS fans.. no offense at all.. just loved this ost with gum couple in it.. hehehe..

• Like 12

2 hours ago, bubblydoggie1 said:

Hi..I've been silent lurker since the start of this thread and decided to join in the family..Thank you so much for sharing so much info, gifs etc on this lovely couple...

Thanks for translating Vlive interview.. Getting to know her more personally...

@boingboingracquet your drawings are amazing.. Been following your IG..keep more coming..

Lastly, Happy Birthday Ah Joong shi.... May you continue to be lovely, stay healthy and find your Mr. Right soon... Looking forward to your new project...

thank you so much @bubblydoggie1 for your support... i will make new ones when i have some free time, much love! <3

To the rest...happy 103 pages! everyone's been so active and it's amazing we hit 100 in no time... been here since the thread was started, lots of entertainment and love, and it makes my heart feel full! 100 pages on, i repeat the same mantra: it ain't over till KNG and KAJ get married :wink: 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, ImKyung said:

Omo how did you spot that one ? Hahahaha I couldnt resist asking that :D

i even said she was so sexy she melted Iceland hahaha  (that's where I live btw).

Comments were flying left and right it was so funny ! I am gonna backread the Vlive chat and then I am going to hide in a hole, out of embarassement at myself 

Hahahaha!!!! :D:D:D I'm so sorry but I was laughing so hard when i read about your question regarding the accupuncture kiss and that "she melted iceland" hahahaha :D:D:D Your right that the comments keeps on coming everywhere with different people and different languages and different countries!!! I'm NOT sure though how did i spot your question regarding accupuncture kiss! hahaha I guess that is because that's the ONLY word i can understand???The rest looks Alien to me???:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, bubblydoggie1 said:

Hi..I've been silent lurker since the start of this thread and decided to join in the family..Thank you so much for sharing so much info, gifs etc on this lovely couple...

Thanks for translating Vlive interview.. Getting to know her more personally...

@boingboingracquet your drawings are amazing.. Been following your IG..keep more coming..

Lastly, Happy Birthday Ah Joong shi.... May you continue to be lovely, stay healthy and find your Mr. Right soon... Looking forward to your new project...

@bubblydoggie1 Welcome aboard!!!!:blush: and THANK YOU for coming out in your cave :blush: It's nice to talked here with everyone and share different ideas, analysis and opinions :blush: Enjoy your stay and have fun!!! :blush:

• Like 9

@nyenye28 Ah right, I couldn't understand anything as well except for us international fans hahaha. That's why I started saying whatever came to mind without stopping :)

Change of topic : I need some help and advice for translations.

How formal is KNG to KAJ in the Vlive ? I'm giving you an example. KNG asks KAJ "Ah Joong ssi are you nervous ?" (about the first broadcast). In English it's "you" whether it's formal or not but it's another story for many languages. Hopefully someone can help me here. To make my point clearer :

In German, should I use "du" or "Sie"?

In French, "tu" or "vous" ?

In Spanish, is the "tu" form implied or not ?

I guess the best option is using the du/tu/tu form and to keep the -ssi part after the name.

But it still sounds weird to mix familiar and formal forms...

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

After reading her vlive translation and all of our analysis tonight, i can feel that she is indeed blooming.. like a girl who started fall in love and in early stage of beautiful relationship.. i dont know whether she still in yeon kyung mode or not.. if so, i still understand her bcoz she brought out a very strong character through it, and its just 2 weeks passed.. BUT, if she already back as ah joong, she is really changed? Or maybe like she said, that she wanna show another sife of her.. literally she doesnt change but she is more open now? 

Most viewers and also her fans already "stamp" her as a tough woman.. its not wrong thing anyway.. bcomes a tough woman surely inspired many other woman (including me).. but as a woman, she still has a "soft" spot that i called it "want/need to be loved" kind of thing.. so, i think this side that kaj wanna show to her fans right? She is ready to be loved? :D

This is WYWS ost but it has more feeling with kaj n kng inside of it.. LOL

N.b: sorry for WYWS fans.. no offense at all.. just loved this ost with gum couple in it.. hehehe..

You're correct, Chinggu. That's what I also saw to her aura during her VLive celebration, a happy, fresh and ready to fall inlove woman. Seems like she's preparing/ giving hint to her fans that she is now ready to fall inlove and be on a relationship. :wub: The vibe like Yeong Kyung whose smitten to Heo Im on episode 13. Kim Nam Gil is one lucky dude coz he's the reason why KAJ wants to date now rather to sleep. Hope we can hear something to KNG since its always our Queen who always drop hint about them.

But for me, whether they will date or not in the future, I will always support KAJ whoever guy she will choose to be with as I love KAJ more that KNG. But still I hope our guy will not waste this chance to be with her.

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

sorry for WYWS fans.. no offense at all.. just loved this ost with gum couple in it.. hehehe..

None taken because when I heard this song, I also thought of KAJ loving KNG :D

And with that Heo Im shirt being given away at the fan meet, it is sooooooo telling.

Looks like AJ’s heart has been pricked by NG’s needle and it is here to stay :wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

She’s not giving details. But neither is she hiding her happiness! Girly happiness of being in love. Oh! I’m girl crushing her too.

I like them both individually and as a couple. But I don’t think I will chase KNG’s works since they are so dark and he died in most of them. I also don’t think I will watch KAJ’s other works too. Maybe at most 200 Pounds Beauty that’s all. Because just can’t move on from LUTYN. The drama is so good! It’s even more awesome with their excellent acting! So I really hope they get together in real life. But even if they don’t, I also hope each of them get to settle down happily with people they truly love.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, leba said:

She’s not giving details. But neither is she hiding her happiness! Girly happiness of being in love. Oh! I’m girl crushing her too.

I like them both individually and as a couple. But I don’t think I will chase KNG’s works since they are so dark and he died in most of them. I also don’t think I will watch KAJ’s other works too. Maybe at most 200 Pounds Beauty that’s all. Because just can’t move on from LUTYN. The drama is so good! It’s even more awesome with their excellent acting! So I really hope they get together in real life. But even if they don’t, I also hope each of them get to settle down happily with people they truly love.

One thing i also love about this thread is us all being supportive and i feel mature shippers :wub: Hoping for them to be real but at the same time wanting them to find happines even if they dont end up together.

• Like 17