[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

54 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

LOLLL THERE IS ONE OF HER FANS THAT COME FROM BUSAN!! AND SHE ASK "HOW LONG IT TAKES FROM BUSAN?" *IF I DONT MISSHEARD* lol lol she said she want to go to busan LOL LOL LOL please correct me if im wrong!

52 minutes ago, etherealk408 said:

BUSAN MENTION ALERT!

A fan says she came all the way from Busan..and KAJ says she loves Busan...and she says now there is Film Festival, so she asked the fan that it must be very busy there but because there are interviews to do and because she has no current Movie project so she couldnt go..

I think she say she wanted to go? did she??? oh well whatever she talked for a while about BUSAN

And I think she repeated that she LOVES Busan..did she say something about a lot of good food there?

ughh my connection

@sight_stv@etherealk408

OMG JUST GO TO BUSAN TO SUPPORT your NamChin KNG! so much hints.....:heart:

my heart can't take it..wish I came back on time to catch the vlive!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I'm sorry I was uncapable of live recapping the vLive beause I transformed into a 10year old fangirl... I apologize to all you who had to read my crazy sentences....

I feel you. I, too, was fangirling like crazy and noticed your comments, too. :D

Isn't it suspicious when a fan asked her about Busan? It's something like an indirect indication? :wub:

And thank you guys for the translation. You guys are gold.

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

He's already married. So no worries. Kkkkk

@littlebluecat This just prove that she is so loyal and faithful, always the same answer on her ideal type....

Now it is time to change.... LOL LOL HAHAHA

Are you BITING YOUR LIPS NOW, KNG oppa? Hurry up go back to Seoul to hug this hot babe! She's dropping hints to you left right centre upside down! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

The one where he mentioned KJD i think is the part that she said that the person she told stories to when she had happy stories(?) or any stories she want to tell, in terms of best friends/person(?). My connection was unstable during this part so i wasnt able to heard everything and catch everything so I hope this one is the right understanding i could get. 

Anyone else could possibly heard this part clearly and help to translate?^^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@etherealk408 @siena @sight_stv@butterflysaga@littlebluecat@ImKyung@boingboingracquet@nyenye28

OMG you all are sooo good!! recapping the vlive? I thought we will just stop at live recapping Ep 16 LUTYN but this is really NEXT LEVEL!! I am going to read quickly those pages since I have my PC with me now.

LOVE YOU ALL! and Queen KAJ!!!

@butterflysaga Kim Je Dong, the NamSaChin in her IG.

I wanted to give more to you guys but I was so distracted between wanting to focus on vlive and wanting to give something here. So I ended up gave short comments here and there. But @etherealk408 has covered mostly everything, so thanks again dear. 

• Like 8

For me there is 2 critical hint, once about busan and once more is his ideal type..about busan you can read it on @etherealk408 post because i heard the same like her post :) and once more is when she mentioning about her ideal type, she is so shy to said it, she even played with her right sleeve to compress her shy feeling maybe? lol thank your for everyone that bear with mee because i spam so much in this forum when i watch it live lol :D 

oh and once more.. KNG.. its already like she want you to chase her already.. she even prefer dating then sleeping.. please KNG jeongshin charyeo!!!

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

Just now, BokMan said:

1xowph.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker

1xowtz.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker

1xowv7.gifvia Imgflip GIF Maker

she looks so happy with her cake :D

Yes she is indeed happy. She kept saying “wow” many times till everyone present followed her saying wow and she said “dont follow me” shyly and she also keep unbelievably saying “I am really good at this” and also said “Maybe i should start selling it in Karosu-gil”:D

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@littlebluecat This just prove that she is so loyal and faithful, always the same answer on her ideal type....

Now it is time to change.... LOL LOL HAHAHA

Her answer to her ideal type is always the safe one. She always chose married guys so there would be no rumors. Now, she can change it to someone else like you mentioned.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@etherealk408

Thank you for the recap!!! Thank you so much also for all materials you translated!!!

She asked why fans call her Majoongie, it's because kiMAJoongie. She likes it. And there's another nickname but I didn't understand.

She likes grape, strawberry, kiwi, ..... I forgot what else....

Nowdays she likes to listen songs by Heize. I was imagining she sings any Heize songs, suits her voice and tonight she mentioned about it.

You can rewatch the V app again later. They will upload it on King channel.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 7

6 minutes ago, minion23 said:

The one where he mentioned KJD i think is the part that she said that the person she told stories to when she had happy stories(?) or any stories she want to tell, in terms of best friends/person(?). My connection was unstable during this part so i wasnt able to heard everything and catch everything so I hope this one is the right understanding i could get. 

Anyone else could possibly heard this part clearly and help to translate?^^

yes i think you right. and after that she mention KJD again, from what i heard she said she tell him about this event and KJD said she is amazing or something like that?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

For me there is 2 critical hint, once about busan and once more is his ideal type..about busan you can read it on @etherealk408 post because i heard the same like her post :) and once more is when she mentioning about her ideal type, she is so shy to said it, she even played with her right sleeve to compress her shy feeling maybe? lol thank your for everyone that bear with mee because i spam so much in this forum when i watch it live lol :D 

oh and once more.. KNG.. its already like she want you to chase her already.. she even prefer dating then sleeping.. please KNG jeongshin charyeo!!!

@sight_stv and also she said she is a homebody? KNG said he was a homebody too and spend time with the family in between his works. REALLY? then you both can hang out todgether at home! LOL

HAHA the way she said jeongshin charyeo in the BTS and got him laughing so loud! Eh, actually is there really a need to laugh like that KNG? Everything gorgeous KAJ said, you tried to get her attention in that BTS? :D:tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

I was smiling the whole time watching her while tapping the heart button ㅋㅋㅋ

You can really see that she’s very happy during the vlive :wub:

Aac2SRM.jpg

Rs4p4YN.jpg

she keep saying wow while decorating the cake haha she’s too cute ^^

Hpgw3d3.jpg

d1iHOMg.jpg

I’m very happy to see her enjoying her fanmeet, and ofc her wanting to date already and did she say “busan” ? hmmm ^_^

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES <3

• Like 20