[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

3 hours ago, siena said:

Hi everyone!!!

I can not check out my mention, everytime I click on the notification button it doesn't load. If anyone mentioned me to ask question and I haven't replied, sorry!!

Nice to meet all of you and it's a pleasure to do translation and share infos.

So last night she went to see a movie with the director of the movie himself, maybe we will hear about a new project??!

Did anyone translate the caption already? This is the translation if it hasn't been done yet:

Watching KimHyeonSeok director movie with KimHyeonSeok director. #teacherNaMoonHeethebest #actor leejehoonawesome #icanspeak #thanksformakingthiskindofmovie

Her fans on DC said, eventho she didn't upload picts with her face on it, at least she's now telling the fans where she went and with who. So they're happy enough.

Check out this 2 post from LUTYN DC Gal

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20228&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20219&page=1

I always found it odd for the BTS where they were sitting at the porch, KAJ had a thick jacket covering her knees (meaning it's cold, even tho she's prolly also not feeling well) but KNG keep saying it is hot. :blink:

I really wonder if they don't know there're other cameras rolling. They should know by now the BTS are shown, maybe that's why they're lying low? Assuming the ship has already sailed.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, siena said:

Who is cubistcake on instagram. You're here if I'm not mistaken? Or on the drama thread.

You're famous on DC Gal. They love your art works!!!

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20237&page=1

oh wow!!!! thanks for sharing, @siena, i didn't realise someone shared my works haha... although i don't know what they said in the comments, i'm still very grateful and happy~

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sight_stv said:

you mean this one right, she want to tease him so badly that she didnt aware her own feeling on the latest bts lol. She thinks the cameraman is in front of her so nothing to be afraid.. but taraaa we got you!!  

giphy.gif

Yes yes..this one. I wonder if she did that out of joke or her true feelings? Gwaenchana YKssi..admit it, we can keep it secret.. ^^

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, kooriyuki said:

@boingboingracquet you're famous!

HAHHAHahaha, thanks @kooriyuki!! its a great encouragement for me to keep sketching :)

1 hour ago, ImKyung said:

Congrats @boingboingracquet ! You made it into DC Gal, that's quite the achievement hahaha.

Thanks @ImKyung! that gif cracked me up.... i am always looking forward to your gifs...keep them coming! ^_^

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kooriyuki said:

I always found it odd for the BTS where they were sitting at the porch, KAJ had a thick jacket covering her knees (meaning it's cold, even tho she's prolly also not feeling well) but KNG keep saying it is hot. :blink:

I really wonder if they don't know there're other cameras rolling. They should know by now the BTS are shown, maybe that's why they're lying low? Assuming the ship has already sailed.

He couldn't contain the heat, so he's releasing the tension by shaking his feet. (If you catch my drift) :D:D

Looking forward to KAJ's fanmeet, I hope I can see a glimpse of KNG being there. :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

monday morning and now its time for work :D gonna catch up with you all later! always excited to read post on this thread. the upcoming event that worth to be wait are 

- KAJ birthday and fanmeet <-- hope we can spazz something

- KNG shooting upcoming movie <-- i put my faith on this one, will we see food truck or coffe truck from KAJ? or maybe some of her support in the interview 

- Seoul award <-- still 2 months 

as several post before, KAJ looking more lovely lately like she's in love, especially when she do more aegyo to comment on IG. i will take her post on IG as a hint for my shipper heart haha :) happy shipping guys, gonna catch up later!

• Like 13

4 hours ago, MitzB said:

Sort of imagination fanfic again:

Hahahah :D

KNG manager: Nam gil-sshi, have you seen Ah-Joong-sshi's latest post on her IG? 

KNG: What post? I don't have a social media account. I am busy.

KNG Manager: Really? How come your script is turned upside down? Why is your face so mad? Are you jealous?

KNG: Me? Jealous? Really? *Laughs out loud* nah, let her enjoy her movie date. She deserves it.

KNG Manager: I didn't mention- AIGOOO you have been stalking her in private aren't you? 

KNG: What? Noooo.... 

KNG Manager: I have known you for more than a year already, Nam Gil-sshi. Do something about your lovelife or you will end up becoming a single old man forever.

KNG: Fine. Just give me some privacy, please?

KNG Manager: Fighting, Nam Gil!

Calls KAJ

"Yeon Kyung-ssi, bogoshipoyo"

"Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me, Nam Gil-sshi. Aigoooo, you forgot about your Heo Im already?"

"My dearest Heo Im- I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU LAST WEEK BUT YOU WERE NOT ANSWERING!?!?"

"Yeon Kyung-ssi, calm down okay? Where are you right now?"

"I'm in SSAMZIEGIL."

"What? That's a crowded place."

"You said you will come here. Fine,just forget about it!"

"Wait! Okay,okay. I'm coming there."

"What did you just say?"

"I said I'm coming. *He heard her laugh* aigooo why are you laughing? Are you referring to something else? You are very naughty, Yeon Kyung-ssi."

"No I'm not." *Flirty voice* "Come and get me if you can oppa." *Ends call quickly*

KNG: Aigoooo this woman is getting into my nerves. *Insert wacky expression of HI plus his sort of perverted face* hahahahaha

The end :tongue:

This is so funny. KAJ totally have KNG eating out of her hands, just like HI and YK relationship. 

2 hours ago, sight_stv said:

you mean this one right, she want to tease him so badly that she didnt aware her own feeling on the latest bts lol. She thinks the cameraman is in front of her so nothing to be afraid.. but taraaa we got you!!  

giphy.gif

If we cotinue watching this BTS, KNG got really happy and laughing after he finished filming his part with the older actors on stage. Of coz he's happy when she send him hearts like this. She's such a teaser but he probably thought it is for real and started falling for her hopelessly! Haha

52 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Wow KAJ and JW are really straightforward people. If they were really into each other, they would have ended together. Luckily JW is with BoA now. Phew~~~ I think that's how he got the goddess BoA. By being jikjinnam. 

Lucky JW is attached otherwise after he finishes his military service, he may just go after KAJ. Yo KNG u better pursue her before it's too late!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, ImKyung said:

Omo Omo....lot of aegyo suddenly ? big hints in IG ? the Jealous type ?

Cr Joo Won cuties

Thanks for the clip. KAJ says she doesn’t normally contact co-stars after filming is over. Because she also doesn’t like other actresses to contact her co-stars in the period of filming and while trying to get into the mood of loving each other. Sighs. Why do I feel a bit sad after watching that? So she put in her utmost truest feelings when she acted as YK. But once over, she will go back to being KAJ and not “disturb” her co-star anymore. Is that the case?

oh well. Maybe I should be just contented with at least true feelings while filming and that’s why we had such sizzling chemistry from them! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 12
  • LOL 1

Awww..our thread is moving so fast! Love it! I was away for the weekend so haven't been on soompi until now :D

I think the chemistry with our Gum couple is so intense. I did a screenshot of the ending scene with the quote. Now i just have to find it and post it up :wink:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, uphie_ajah said:

@siena, thank your for u'r dc link. I'm envy you. If only i know hangul it must be enough to satisfying my shipping heart. Keep it coming dear.

After watch that gif i realize. KAJ seems enjoying teasing KNG. Enjoying his shyness. 

I thought i analyse too much. After watching their namsan date I'm sure something happen. Since ep 13 bts he seems really aware of camera. He keep on looking at camera. And feeling uncomfortable realize there's camera watching them. At ep 16 namsan bts, he still give that vibe. But, their level of intimace increasing. From flirty playful vibe in early ep. Bts to more intimate vibe. The way he hesistant to say i love you is really suspicious. He's a veteran actor. In kdrama land, saying i love you is like sealing a deal for a relationship. A coomon things to see. But why so hesistant? And KAJ reaction after he said it is gold. She's so happy, giddy and satisfied. And don't forget to mention how he said people watching after saying i love you. It's clearly like how you lover act after you push him to say i love you loadly.

I have a lot thing to say after watching their bts over and over, but, i don't want to looking too obsessed and all of you will be boring reading my long post. 

Ps. Sorry for my long post. 

Keep it coming, Chinggu. I would love to read your analyzation. We are all obsessed to this couple. 

@Sienna - thank you for you GIF. I hope i also know how to read hangul like you. Seems like they're hungry to eat each others lips. Nyahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

A couple tends to mirror each other; mimic the partner’s posture, gestures, and words.

It is often an unconscious behaviour but it is a sign that people are attuned and in sync to one another.

When two people are mirroring each other, it shows that there is comfort, trust, and rapport among them.

Need I say more? :wub:

KAJ ssi, perhaps you should pose like this and post them in IG...

So that KNG ssi can react like this...

Hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

29 minutes ago, leba said:

Thanks for the clip. KAJ says she doesn’t normally contact co-stars after filming is over. Because she also doesn’t like other actresses to contact her co-stars in the period of filming and while trying to get into the mood of loving each other. Sighs. Why do I feel a bit sad after watching that? So she put in her utmost truest feelings when she acted as YK. But once over, she will go back to being KAJ and not “disturb” her co-star anymore. Is that the case?

oh well. Maybe I should be just contented with at least true feelings while filming and that’s why we had such sizzling chemistry from them! 

Sorry for my earlier wet blanket post. On second thoughts, I guess it’s only natural for actors to put in 100% feelings while acting so as to create the right emotions on camera. And it’s only natural that after filming, they try to get out and move on with life. I guess only time will tell if both KNG and KAJ decide that meant for each other in real life. Maybe 1 week after drama has ended is too soon for them to know their real feelings too. Ok. Will continue being hopeful! :)

• Like 12

2 hours ago, leba said:

He’s very touchy with her throughout the filming. Is he always so touchy with all his co-stars? KAJ also likes a lot of skin ship with him. Is she like that with other co-stars too? 

I noticed that too. Not too sure about KNG but for KAJ, she is naturally a fun loving person. But she draws the line when her co-stars are in a relationship or married.

So... I am guessing, these two are ALL about skinship. Heh! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, boingboingracquet said:

oh wow!!!! thanks for sharing, @siena, i didn't realise someone shared my works haha... although i don't know what they said in the comments, i'm still very grateful and happy~

Congratulation for entering DC Gallery. Hahahaaa. Keep drawing because I love your works so much :D

• Like 9