[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@siena I love you to the moon and back. Thank you so much. :wub:

And I know some of the scenes here are already translated, but do you mind translating everything or emphasizing the complete accuracy of this BTS as well? I really love this one, they seem so close. I kept on watching on this over and over again. :D:D

• Like 10

12 hours ago, littlebluecat said:

It seems like our KAJ also feels empty on her Saturday nite because she updated her Ig.

If my understanding is correct, the caption means, 'When the work has ended, the first guy friends to meet. Hahahahahahahat!!!'

Anyone with better korean understanding can enlighten me? 

In the last part of ep 16, HI ask YK whether she already has someone. And she said she has a lot of 'NamSaChin'. Is it stands for 'Namja Saram Chingu'? Because she's using Namja Saram in her Ig caption.

Edit: Fact checked. Yes, Namsachin stands for Namja saram chingu. 

Oh! The one on the right is Kim Je Dong right?  He's a host on Healing Camp - KAJ is good friends with him and guest starred on an episode a few years ago.  Was a really good interview and KAJ looked so pretty and graceful there hahahahaha

And i love how she tagged #레알좋소이다 which is "real good" ("real" is the english word "real" and "good" is in Joseon-style speak) which is the line Heo Im used in LUTYN when he learned modern slang hahahaha.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, kooriyuki said:

KAJ totally sounds like a girl in love :wub:

and thanks for explaining her hashtags in the IG post! my take on the significance of mentioning "namja saram chingu" is to differentiate that there's a "namja chingu" in her life now :lol:

I think so too! It’s like she’s referencing to the last episode where YK told HI she has many nam-sa chin. I think she might be teasing us the way SHK liked to tease us shippers before any announcements were made. :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, tzracyz said:

oh yes you are right, this was taken around September the 10th

Wow you even remembered the date. I just knew it was a while ago. Do you know that period of time pertains to which episode bts? 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, kfan222 said:

Oh! The one on the right is Kim Je Dong right?  He's a host on Healing Camp - KAJ is good friends with him and guest starred on an episode a few years ago.  Was a really good interview and KAJ looked so pretty and graceful there hahahahaha

And i love how she tagged #레알좋소이다 which is "real good" ("real" is the english word "real" and "good" is in Joseon-style speak) which is the line Heo Im used in LUTYN when he learned modern slang hahahaha.

KAJ is referencing to LUTYN so much looks like we’re not the only one having withdrawal syndrome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, minbongyi said:

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong are Dating?

kimnamgil-kimahjoong-liveuptoyourname.jp

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong's Agency Responds to Dating Rumors

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+3,592, -30] Hul~ Awesome! Cool! Thumbs up!

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

3. [+2,253, -21] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.  [+1955, -63] They get together in real life ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+898, -29] Is dating a co-star is a trend? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+557, -21] As I kept following the forum, they're indeed lovers since Live Up to Your Name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+456, -90] Kim Nam Gil was into Kim Ah Joong this whole time ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+486, -12] You can see just their eyes through Live Up to Your Name BTS telling all the feelings between them

2. [+473, -14] Guess this was the real couple in the end ㅋㅋ congrats congrats!

3. [+410, -5] Dae...bak...

4. [+333, -3] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong wrote their own happy ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congratulations!

-

day62.jpg

Source: Naver

1. [+9,072, -65] Hul, this couple got together in real life..

2. [+6,916, -348] Biggest shock since the Song Song couple

3. [+4,938, -76] You two better get married soon

4. [+4,676, -217] They look good together ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+2,729, -60] They're meant for each other even in real life. Good luck!

6. [+1,282, -39] Daebak.. Heo Im did living in the present with Yeonkyung

-

Disclaimer: TRUST ME, THIS IS NOT REAL. I MADE THIS TO CHEER YOU UP. HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS. Featuring @MitzB fake article 

:lol::lol::lol:

How I wish this is the article we've been waiting for:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Oh and do u all remember a photo of them at the oriental medical hall a couple of months before they started filming, and after they confirmed to be in the drama? Actually I was thinking, KAJ didn’t really have to go with KNG to the oriental medicine clinic because she didn’t have to do anything related to oriental

medicine. But I guess she still went along to show support to her co-star’s preparation efforts. I guess this is the passion that KNG admires in her. Little by little, that’s how their friendship and maybe relationship has been built. :wub:

• Like 15

omg they resemble so much.. look at the way they took picture

ikwED6p.jpg

after i see this picture im remembered the photo scene in eps 16 

GXICqv0.jpg

look at that both eyes aigoooo :D:D these 2 pictures talk so much

and i found the news when KNG is supporting his junior ( kim jung hyun in school 2017 ) he give him coffe truck and advice " Dont be swayed by real time reaction ( refer to rating or netizen comment ), focus on emotions, and end it well. " look at KNG now. He's too focus on emotions that he fell for our KAJ :D.

im quite dissapointed that our KNG didnt get a nomination in seoul awards, so many people comment that KNG should be on the nomination regarding his amazing act to portrayal HI hmm. But KAJ gets it so lets support her :D i wanna ask something, will it be based on voting or by the jury?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I really miss LUTYN and our OTP. :bawling:

Havent not try to watch other drama yet. Now i only watch variety shows. Cant move on to other drama.

I think KAJ also having withdrawal syndrome like us. For past months her weeks were occupied with LUTYN.

Now she is free.

How about KNG? He is ok? Hope he will feel the same and contact KAJ.:blush:

I notice that during their ice-cream scene KNG bite the same place where KAJ bite.:wub:

I think the PDnim also our otp shipper.He give us all the sweet moment of our otp. Like KAJ sitting on KNG lap and her hands under his coat. When they shy to say sarangheayo...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I was once a former KSH and JJH shipper during MLFTS days and one thing that I found in KNG that also happened to KSH

Both of their ear turned red during kiss scenes. 

Hahaha are they the only ones having that? Or there were other actors whose ears turned tomato red during kizzing zenes?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

And you know what? It’s in this bts, earlier posted by @siena that KNG was beginning to adopt KAJ’s habitual gestures. KAJ habitually covers her mouth whenever she laughs. And in this bts, the part where they were in Joseon bidding farewell to Doochil and maybe asking him to kill him. That part they kept laughing about i-dunno-what. But not only KAJ kept covering her mouth with her hand. KNG also started doing it. They’re infecting each other. Around 0:54 and 1:18. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, leba said:

Oh and do u all remember a photo of them at the oriental medical hall a couple of months before they started filming, and after they confirmed to be in the drama? Actually I was thinking, KAJ didn’t really have to go with KNG to the oriental medicine clinic because she didn’t have to do anything related to oriental

medicine. But I guess she still went along to show support to her co-star’s preparation efforts. I guess this is the passion that KNG admires in her. Little by little, that’s how their friendship and maybe relationship has been built. :wub:

OH YASSSS 

the photo that circulated online before LUTYN made headlines. I mean they do not need to do it TOGETHER but because they are dedicated as an actor and actress both studying their characters carefully, that photo happened.

Hihihihi :blush: and it was not for publicity or anything. It is work related and I admire our uri OTP for that. 

LUTYN deserves to be recognized locally and internationally...

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, leba said:

And you know what? It’s in this bts, earlier posted by @siena that KNG was beginning to adopt KAJ’s habitual gestures. KAJ habitually covers her mouth whenever she laughs. And in this bts, the part where they were in Joseon bidding farewell to Doochil and maybe asking him to kill him. That part they kept laughing about i-dunno-what. But not only KAJ kept covering her mouth with her hand. KNG also started doing it. They’re infecting each other. Around 0:54 and 1:18. 

they resemble each other more and more from time to time aigoo

• Like 5

Hi! I promised to find the after kissing gif posted on DC few days ago but I couldn't find it, so many posts these past 3 days everyone in DC are missing them so much and they posted tons of messages, picts, and gifs.

However! I got lucky, someone just posted this. See how they, especially NG were out of breath.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20175&page=1

The poster said she feels dizzy (butterfly) everytime she sees this. They also talked about YK hair flipping beautifully.

This one also kissing scenes

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=19915&page=9

*maybe someone here can post the link so the gifs appear on the page? Hard for me to do it coz I'm on mobile.

Thanks!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 18