[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

So cute and sweet! :wub:  When KAJ is shy or laugh, she always like to hold KNG's arm.

But kaj looks so blank for entire vlive.. lol.. kng said she didnt used to it (doing vlive).. really? She is acting for so many years now.. maybe she just tired.. even kng tease her.. asking why she sit very far from him.. he touch her couple times too.. and d funny things when he asked something to her, and her answer was maybe nowhere related.. and he said "what?" :D

@nancy131 thanx so much for d gifs.. its so cute.. i start to crazy about them since this bts out.. :D

I’m still quite salty that LUTYN wasn’t broadcasted on SBS KBS or MBC. Alot more people would have known about this show. But since the 3 are public TV the acupuncture kiss probably wouldn’t have happened given the intensity of it *ahem* but yeah given the shitty promotions by TVN its amazing how our leads made this work. So impressive since other than Goblin the ratings for TVN this year are rlly lacklustre. Does anyone know if the show/leads/couple stand any chance for any year-end awards?

And if they do I hope the both of them can walk the red carpet together hehe

3 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

But kaj looks so blank for entire vlive.. lol.. kng said she didnt used to it (doing vlive).. really? She is acting for so many years now.. maybe she just tired.. even kng tease her.. asking why she sit very far from him.. he touch her couple times too.. and d funny things when he asked something to her, and her answer was maybe nowhere related.. and he said "what?" :D

@nancy131 thanx so much for d gifs.. its so cute.. i start to crazy about them since this bts out.. :D

Yes, Maybe she nervous, shy and tired..... She did not even pay attention to most of the questions. KNG take the lead here by helping ner to answer the question on her behalf.:)

5 minutes ago, namoaix said:

]Does anyone know if the show/leads/couple stand any chance for any year-end awards?

And if they do I hope the both of them can walk the red carpet together hehe

TvN doesn't really have annual award shows. Last year was an exception as it was their 10th anniversary (I think it was 10th?). I don't think there will be one this year so sadly it's unlikely we'll see them walking a red carpet together. :(

37 minutes ago, namoaix said:

KAJ is quite tall she’s 1.7m (around the same as I am) and KNG is freaking 1.84m tall omg she looks petite next to him (I’m considered really tall already) hehe. and their height difference is legit so perfect?? She can bury her head into his chest even if she wears heels *swoons*:wub:

i was curious, KNG is already 1.84 which is tall by asian standards, how tall is the actor who acts as Jae Ha???? cos in the elevator scene where HI tiptoes to match his height, the height difference is tremendous which means that guy is more than 1.9m??

1 minute ago, boingboingracquet said:

i was curious, KNG is already 1.84 which is tall by asian standards, how tall is the actor who acts as Jae Ha???? cos in the elevator scene where HI tiptoes to match his height, the height difference is tremendous which means that guy is more than 1.9m??

That’s KwangSoo’s height haha but tbh the height difference between Jae Ha and Yeon Kyung looks really ok. KAJ is tall since many actresses are around 1.65? Yoo Minkyu makes KNG looks short haha

28 minutes ago, nancy131 said:

their earlier bts so cute

back then when they can easily playful with each other :lol:

cre weibo

The 1st one is so...funny, look at Kng weird knee and arm action  hahahahaha :joy:, thank u for sharing.

8 minutes ago, frapp2latte said:

TvN doesn't really have annual award shows. Last year was an exception as it was their 10th anniversary (I think it was 10th?). I don't think there will be one this year so sadly it's unlikely we'll see them walking a red carpet together. :(

That’s too bad :-( I really want them to win best couple. But isn’t KAJ nominated for Best Actress recently for some award show? I remember it was alongside Park Boyoung and Lee Boyoung for her acting in LUTYN

12 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

According to asianwiki YMK is 1.88cm.Taller 4cm than KNG.

9 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

According to asianwiki YMK is 1.88cm.Taller 4cm than KNG.

Maybe elevator scene is kind of trick? Since it's a comical scene, maybe. Lmao. But how come it's only 4cm difference? Minkyu is more tall in the presscon photo

4 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Maybe elevator scene is kind of trick? Since it's a comical scene, maybe. Lmao

But how come it's only 4cm difference? Minkyu is more tall in this photo. Hahahaa

00172244.jpg

i also find it hard to believe... the difference was too big! @namoaix i agree that yoo min kyu makes kng look short...haha! oops.

6 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Maybe elevator scene is kind of trick? Since it's a comical scene, maybe. Lmao. But how come it's only 4cm difference? Minkyu is more tall in the presscon photo

Either the internet input got his height wrong or YMK wear insert heel.

Annyeong, yeoreobun!

Much analysis of body language appears to await back-reading, and I so look forward to catching up on everyone's posts. In the interim, has anyone else noticed that KNG's facial appearance changed after the acupuncture kiss? I've looked at episodes and BTS clips from before and after it and I really think his face took on a glow after that kiss. 

The chemistry between these two actors is amazing from day one, but it seems more professional, at first, even if KAJ gives off a vibe of being intrigued by, interested in, and admiring of KNG. At some point, as I think others have noted, the tables seem to have flipped, with KNG becoming increasingly aware of how well he fits with KAJ. The first time I really thought about shipping them was when I saw them lying on the hospital bed together. Their bodies seemed to fit together effortlessly, like a lock and key. KAJ executed a roll into KNG's body that would have been a 10, if rolling into people on a narrow bed were an Olympic sport.

This constant and ever-increasing clicking on professional, mental, skill-level, and physical levels can't have gone unnoticed by our Gum couple. Something happened to KNG during that acupuncture kiss, though. His demeanor completely changed after it and he looks like a different, younger, happier man since it. Does anyone else agree?

Edit: If BTS footage from the acupuncture kiss never sees the light of day, then I'll be even more convinced that a more personal kind of heat was generated.

32 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes, Maybe she nervous, shy and tired..... She did not even pay attention to most of the questions. KNG take the lead here by helping ner to answer the question on her behalf.:)

Actually it's because she's been filming since 4am. Vlive was at 6pm on the same day. Factoring in time for makeup etc, she must have been awake much earlier than 4am. Throughout the vlive, she was blinking quite abit (to open her eyes bigger) to concentrate. Guess the cup of ice coffee in front of her couldn't help much. Hee

5 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Annyeong, yeoreobun!

Much analysis of body language appears to await back-reading, and I so look forward to catching up on everyone's posts. In the interim, has anyone else noticed that KNG's facial appearance changed after the acupuncture kiss? I've looked at episodes and BTS clips from before and after it and I really think his face took on a glow after that kiss. 

The chemistry between these two actors is amazing from day one, but it seems more professional, at first, even if KAJ gives off a vibe of being intrigued by, interested in, and admiring of KNG. At some point, as I think others have noted, the tables seem to have flipped, with KNG becoming increasingly aware of how well he fits with KAJ. The first time I really thought about shipping them was when I saw them lying on the hospital bed together. Their bodies seemed to fit together effortlessly, like a lock and key. KAJ executed a roll into KNG's body that would have been a 10, if rolling into people on a narrow bed were an Olympic sport.

This constant and ever-increasing clicking on professional, mental, skill-level, and physical levels can't have gone unnoticed by our Gum couple. Something happened to KNG during that acupuncture kiss, though. His demeanor completely changed after it and he looks like a different, younger, happier man since it. Does anyone else agree?

I agree I watched his BTS kiss scene with SYJ and he didn’t even look flustered or shy but the bts scene at the steps for ep 13 KNG was quite shy and exuded a really boyish charm. KNG couldn’t take her stare but KAJ didn’t even flinch :D Not even the most professional of actors can take KAJ deep stare and not feel anything especially after an intense kissing scene

Also the way they hugged at the Namsan date bts is quite telling too. since I don’t think they know that there are cameras filming them for bts, there must be something going on. The way KAJ put her hands into his coat screams that they are alot more than friends/co-workers hehe. Like I saw previously, if they are both in a r/s with someone else I don’t think they’ll go that far and would know where to draw the line. 

AND THE WAY KNG GRABBED KAJ’S HAND AFTER THE HUG LIKE ITS THE MOST NATURAL THING ON EARTH KSNDNDNDHD HOW DO YOU NOT SHIP???

22 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Annyeong, yeoreobun!

I agree too! I find KNG getting more and more handsome after ep.12. He was strikingly handsome and young at episodes 15-16. Really cute! 

Hey everyone! 

Maybe u’v already done it, but for an IT non-savvy like me, I just found another unhealthy way to satisfy our Gum couple obsession. Go on Facebook and search for their names. There are more photos and videos and some eng sub videos too! There are photos of KNG and KAJ giving out free coffee as promised due to ratings hitting 5% for first broadcast! 

credits to owner 

And here’s a snippet of KNG at the press con with English subtitles. In it, he praises KAJ as more passionate than his other co-stars. KAJ was smiling shyly all the way. :wub:

https://youtu.be/oU-ewl0Zapo

Archived