[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Old Boy, 老男孩

0ly40

@themarchioness  Thanks Chingu for helping me get the character names straight -_- - must have been a late night after catching up on a few different dramas or let's face it, I'm losing it :)  I was laughing reading through my post....I'm also looking forward to "what happens next."  

You are spot on in regards to Ariel's boyfriend and his new "girlfriend."  It's hard to believe that she's "never dated before" evidenced in her easy manipulation of the boyfriend and I suspect her mother.

As for Ye Zi, I think you are on to something...I was hopeful for ZZ's father because he probably deserves a "normal/healthy" relationship with a smart capable woman.  You're correct, in mentioning the ethics involved with attorney/client, however, drama worlds don't always operate in the "real" world some ethics are stressed but not all....and often "love trumps all" that's why it can be an exercise in sweet- frustration watching because the rules change throughout the drama.  Anyway, I'm sure it's a moot point - Shi Fei will be shipped with Ye Zi.

Thanks for your thoughts-hope to read more of them in the next few weeks as the drama continues :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/17/2018 at 8:38 PM, littlemay said:

hey,  just curious if everyone love the songs in this drama. Especially the song Liu Ye sang. He has a nice deep voice.

I really like the song and the lyric is very meaningful.  I was contemplating if I should do a translation of it.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived