Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

^I'm one of the few who dig this look on him. He looks smexy with the scruff. :wub: Ahh, June 16 please come soon! 

​          @vvxen, @vanetran, I'm loving this look on him:w00t: Manley, Sexy, Smexy, all of the above and more!:wub:I always thought Kim Bum was one of the most handsome men I have ever seen, but this new look (I just have to stop and fan myself) is just so drool worthy I just keep hitting the replay on that vid.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Long Hair vs Short: Which Do You Like Best on These 21 Korean Celebs?

Many Korean celebrities are already so gorgeous, it doesn’t matter whether they have short hair or long. But by degrees, some do look better in one style over the other. Long hair is not as common for males, so when male actors or K-pop idols sport them, it produces a dramatic effect. Short hair is very common, but when done up in the right style, can accentuate the best features of a face.

Here’s a list of 21 male actors and K-pop stars who have sported both long and short hairstyles during their career.  Some have become more known for their long locks, while other have shorn off their shaggy manes for a cleaner effect. Take a look at the list below and tell us: which do you like more on the celeb? Short hair or long?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Bum

svsl soompi kim bum

LINK to Vote : http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/19/long-hair-vs-short-which-do-you-like-best-on-these-21-korean-celebs/

• Like 3

Kim Bum Becomes Top Box Office Actor in China with ‘The Beloved’

Posted by: Veronica Choi , May 19, 2015

051904-e1431996297612.jpg

Kim Bum Becomes Top Box Office Actor in China with ‘The Beloved’

Kim Bum is strengthening his position as a top actor with guaranteed box office success in China.

According to the CBO(Chinese Box Office) on May 18, ‘The Beloved’ which premiered on May 15 started attracting big audiences right from its opening night. The film kicked off by being ranked second in box office rankings on May 15, racking up approximately $338,350(2.1M Yuen), which was followed by third in the rankings with $568,752(3.5M Yuen) the next day. With pre-sold tickets of $4,833(30,000 Yuen), the film in total accumulated $911,937(5.66M Yuen), expected to become a long-term box office hit.

This has great significance as Hollywood blockbusters including ‘The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron’ and more have been dominating the theaters for a while.

Kim Bum played ‘Kang Joong-woon’ who is the best friend and beloved of the heroine(played by Wang Li Kun). The film depicts a sad love story, featuring Joseph Cheng along with the two stars. ‘The Beloved’ has received a favorable response from critics at the premiere that it well portrayed feelings of first love.

Meanwhile, Kim Bum will come back to the small screen soon. He was confirmed to take over the role of ‘Cha Kun-woo’, a murder squad detective at Yongsan Police Station on tvN’s Monday-Tuesday television series ‘Hidden Identity’. He is expected to attract Korean viewers after a long absence. The special preview is set to be on the small screen a day before its official air. Stay tuned to tvN on June 15 at 23:00 to watch the special preview.

http://www.getitk.com/kim-bum-becomes-top-box-office-actor-in-china-with-the-beloved/?lang=en

• Like 2

OMG I really don't know how to put utube clip on this website, can anyone show me how to do that?

​Try putting the link on the 'insert media' tab on the lower right corner of the reply box. :)

• Like 2

OMG I really don't know how to put utube clip on this website, can anyone show me how to do that?

​Try putting the link on the 'insert media' tab on the lower right corner of the reply box. :)

​I saw this, thanks <3

And I forgot to put that clip, too :P

I really love to see how he becomes right now. And he succced making eveyone forget his soft image.

Edited by vanetran
  • Like 3

Five K-Drama Couples That Met On Set And Broke Up

Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young

K-drama sets are a good place to meet the love of your life. Several k-drama couples have met on set and are still going strong. But however many sparks fly at the outset, such star relationships don't always work out. Demanding schedules, plus the chance to co-star with other glamorous celebrities can get in the way of maintaining a relationship. Public scrutiny doesn't make things easier.

Here are five couples that met on set and broke up.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum met on the set of "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji." Unlike many k-drama couples that initially try to date in secret, these actors were honest about their relationship right away and openly vacationed together. Going public did not help the relationship last, though, and the actors parted as friends six months later.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Like 1

Kim Bum loses 14 kg for TV action drama

Korean actor Kim Bum looks, well, different.

The star, who has been admired for his charming appearance, lost 14 kilograms and now sports a moustache.

Kim drastically lost weight for an upcoming TV action thriller series, "Hidden Identity."

"Since my character is cold-hearted, I lost 14 kilograms to match with my physical appearance," said Kim at a press conference Wednesday. "I had already put on weight, so I lost weight to appear more agile."

Kim's character, Cha Geon-woo, is traumatized by his lover's death and makes a decision to transform himself into a cold-blooded human killing machine.

"To understand my character's traumatic past, I observed animals' motions and visited zoos and animal factories," said Kim. "Cha Geon-woo‘s nickname is 'rabid dog detective' and I saw a lot of dogs and (other) animals."

TV drama "Hidden Identity" follows a top-secret, special investigation team of with five members -- including Kim and other actors Park Sung-woong, Yoon So-yi and Won-jong Lee -- launched by government police. The private agents pretend to lead normal lives while fighting crime undercover.

"Hidden Identity' will start broadcasting every Monday and Tuesday evening on MBC from June 16.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506031734058446162_2

• Like 2

Hidden Identity Prayer Ceremony:

cr: @kor_celebrities Twitter account

​Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing the pictures. It's really obvious that KB loses lots of weight here. But, he still looks well, it's just that different in my eyes. I guess I prefer the other KB who had that charming appearance, who had that sexy bod. He now sports a moustache, which I prefer a clean KB. But, not complaining so much because I know he only lost weight for this upcoming action thriller series, "Hidden Identity" because of his character in this drama.   "Hidden Identity' will start broadcasting every Monday and Tuesday evening on MBC from June 16. Can't wait.........:P

• Like 2

@willenette Yeah, I get what you mean. Personally, I prefer the manly and bad boy look on him, but I wish he didn't have to lose so much weight. I want to feed him a burger or somethimg. Lol. Oh well, the things Bummie does for the love of acting. B)

• Like 1

It is the great actors who go through great lengths like Bummie to achieve realism in portraying their roles.  Through the years, I have seen such tremendous growth in him.  He can pretty much do almost anything.  He just didn't want to take the easy road which he could have with great success.  I think this will be a compelling drama for Bummie.

Kim Bum loses 14 kg for TV action drama

Korean actor Kim Bum looks, well, different.

The star, who has been admired for his charming appearance, lost 14 kilograms and now sports a moustache.

Kim drastically lost weight for an upcoming TV action thriller series, "Hidden Identity."

"Since my character is cold-hearted, I lost 14 kilograms to match with my physical appearance," said Kim at a press conference Wednesday. "I had already put on weight, so I lost weight to appear more agile."

Kim's character, Cha Geon-woo, is traumatized by his lover's death and makes a decision to transform himself into a cold-blooded human killing machine.

"To understand my character's traumatic past, I observed animals' motions and visited zoos and animal factories," said Kim. "Cha Geon-woo‘s nickname is 'rabid dog detective' and I saw a lot of dogs and (other) animals."

TV drama "Hidden Identity" follows a top-secret, special investigation team of with five members -- including Kim and other actors Park Sung-woong, Yoon So-yi and Won-jong Lee -- launched by government police. The private agents pretend to lead normal lives while fighting crime undercover.

"Hidden Identity' will start broadcasting every Monday and Tuesday evening on MBC from June 16.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506031734058446162_

• Like 3

Let me rephrase what I posted on Vixen's neat post.  I said that great actors would go through great lengths to achieve realism in their roles.  Over the years Bummie has shown such growth and can pretty much do any role.  I think it is admirable that he did not take the safe route which I am sure would have been just as successful.  This is a sign of a true thespian.  Guess losing weight comes with it but he sure is thinner!  Guess he wanted too achieve that mean lean killer machine look.  

This new formatting confused me.  My apologies again, Vixen.  

• Like 2

Let me rephrase what I posted on Vixen's neat post.  I said that great actors would go through great lengths to achieve realism in their roles.  Over the years Bummie has shown such growth and can pretty much do any role.  I think it is admirable that he did not take the safe route which I am sure would have been just as successful.  This is a sign of a true thespian.  Guess losing weight comes with it but he sure is thinner!  Guess he wanted too achieve that mean lean killer machine look.  

This new formatting confused me.  My apologies again, Vixen.  

No worries. :) True that, as much as I'm not that fond of this skinny look on him, how he always goes out of his way to get into character never ceases to amaze me. It is testament to his passion and unwavering dedication to his craft. 

• Like 2