Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Didn't Bummie suffer from arthritis from his last loss of weight for Padam Padam?  Isn't this bad for his health?  He is already so thin for his height!​

​Yeah, I feel worried about that, too. He lost 14kg is too much. I hope it's fine if he had healthy diet or he will gain weight after his film :)

But he gained some weigth is true. It happened when he came back after travel trip with Moon Geun Young. 

• Like 3

Didn't Bummie suffer from arthritis from his last loss of weight for Padam Padam?  Isn't this bad for his health?  He is already so thin for his height!​

​Yeah, I feel worried about that, too. He lost 14kg is too much. I hope it's fine if he had healthy diet or he will gain weight after his film :)

But he gained some weigth is true. It happened when he came back after travel trip with Moon Geun Young. 

​Yes he did. I'm sure he'll gain his weight back once Hidden Identity wraps up. Apparently, he's been getting a lot of flak for his transformation, but I couldn't care less because I know how critical K-netz can be. As long as Bummie knows what he's doing, I'll put my complete trust in him. It's very impressive how he even took the time to do some research about his character and even went as far as to visit the zoo to observe how animals behave. I don't doubt he'll deliver a stellar performance. 

• Like 3

Yeah, feel the same for me. He is the type of people who is really focus on his working. I remember he admitted himself a workaholic. Even sometimes it's not good at all but I love how he loves his job as all the time I see him on screen.

I hope this film will go well. Even it's hard for him to become famous like he was, but at least make K-netizen have more good comment and approved him since he has been tried so hard after BOF :P

• Like 3

Kim Bum Surprises Everyone with His Leaner Look at Press Conference for “Hidden Identity”

Posted by: Veronica Choi , June 4, 2015

Kim Bum Surprises Everyone with His Leaner Look at Press Conference for “Hidden Identity”

Actor Kim Bum surprised reporters with his new leaner look at the press conference for the upcoming tvN’s television series, “Hidden Identity”. On June 4, King Kong Entertainment dropped BTS photos of the actor taken at the event which was held on June 3 at CGV Theater in Yeouido, Seoul.

In the photos, Kim Bum is seated at the table, smiling. The photos are said to have been taken while he was waiting for the event to begin. The actor showed up at the conference in all-black style, showing off his transformation-much leaner look.

The actor actually revealed that he went on a diet for the new drama. He said he lost 14 kg to fit his character in the series.

Meanwhile, before the agency dropped the still cuts of him, he had released a selfie through his official Facebook and WEIBO, which was followed by an enthusiastic response from his fans. He received more than 110,000 like on his Facebook so far!

In “Hidden Identity”, Kim Bum will take over the role of ‘Cha Kun-woo’, a murder squad detective at Yongsan Police Station. He is expected to attract Korean viewers after a long absence. Stay tuned to tvN on June 15 at 23:00 to watch the first and second episodes on June16 at 23:00 (KST)!

Source: http://www.getitk.com/kim-bum-surprises-everyone-with-his-leaner-look-at-press-conference-for-hidden-identity/?lang=en

• Like 3

Guess he is already immersed in his role.  I thought I read that he loses his love and becomes this cop who is fearless.  Can't wait to see how he portrays this role.  Lots of the Netzs loved him as a Flower Boy and wanted him to remain that way.  Bummie is not one dimensional and will never be typecast cause his aim is to become a great actor.  :)

• Like 2

If everyone want to see how he becomes Mad dog detective, then you should watch it.

I don't know how everybody feeling but I LOVE IT.

Now he lead role and have alot of action sences in there. The transformation from him makes me suprised. Enjoy ^^

OMG!!! Did he lose weight AGAINNNN!?!?!?

Can someone stop this gorgeous moron from losing any more weight EVER AGAIN pls? He can still look sinister with his cute puffy cheeks Sheessh!!!!

​Yeah, but anyways, it's necessery for his drama. Make him look more menly and charsimastic <3

Even I still don't want him lose that much but...wow, we're not as close as him to tell him that his fan hate that LOL

• Like 4

Kim Bum is a sexy mustached action star in preview for 'Hidden Identity'

Actor Kim Bum is looking fine in a preview video for his upcoming drama, 'Hidden Identity,' uploaded by tvN on June 5.

In this preview for the first episode on June 16, Kim Bum shows off his leaner figure, which he already talked about in a press conference, and his new action skills, showing that somehow, even though people thought it possible, he got even sexier.  His angst-filled gaze as he becomes a human weapon after the loss of a loved one shows additionally his honing of his acting skills.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/kim-bum-is-a-sexy-mustached-action-star-in-preview-for-hidden-identity

Poster shoot:

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 3

7 Photos of Hidden Identity's Kim Bum looking like a sexy bodyguard

by Shelly M on Wed, Jun 10, 2015

KimBim10.jpg

It's almost time for Kim Bum to join the ultimate undercover detectives in Hidden Identity! The former flower boy is shedding his pretty boy image once again to take on bad guys in the upcoming crime tvN K-drama. He began his tough guy image in the 2009 SBS series Dream and continued his venture into action-packed productions with Padam PadamGoddess of Fire, and the film Fly High.

Let's take a look at seven times he looked like a sexy bodyguard over the years. 

1. Kim Bum looks excited to protect! Who knew boxing in the K-drama Dream could be so fun?

KimBum2.jpg

2. He literally played a guardian angel protecting Yang Kang Chil (actor Jung Woo Sung) in Padam Padam. If only all bodyguards looked like this.

KimBum_2.jpg

3. In 2009, Kim promoted Samsung's Anycall cell phone, and the theme song for the commercial was titled "Bodyguard." He protected Kim So Eun after Boys Over Flowers, so you know fans fell in love with this brief CF role.

kimbum_kimsoeun.jpg

4. This time around, Kim looks like he isn't afraid to get in a brutal fight as character Lee Jang Suk in Dream. He is ready for the battle!

kimbum__1.jpg

5. Watch out! When he became Kim Tae Do in Goddess of Fire, he was fierce. He protected Yoo Jung (Actress Moon Geun Young) and practiced martial arts in the historical series. 

KimBum_6.jpg

6. Kim Bum can be tough and sexy even when he meets the press! Wouldn't you trust him with your life?

KimBum_7.jpg

7. I know Kim looks more adorable here than tough, but you have to admit his photo as Si Bum in the movie Fly High is a little rough around the edges. He might have taken a hit; however, he is more than able to get back in the fight.

Kim_Bum.jpg

Which sexy bodyguard look is your favorite?

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-photos-of-hidden-identitys-kim-bum-looking-like-a-sexy-bodyguard/ 

• Like 2

***Only a cameo......because as far as I remember she’d die in the drama. I read that Kim Bum and her are in the same agency. She is extremely pretty. :P

Kim Ji Won cameos as Kim Bum's girlfriend for "Hidden Identity"

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/kim-ji-won-cameos-as-kim-bums-girlfriend-for-hidden-identity/

• Like 1

Kim Bum Looks Completely Different in “Hidden Identity” Stills

Kim Bum has transformed from a pretty boy into a man.

The actor’s vastly different appearance was captured on the set of tvN’s upcoming drama, “Hidden Identity.” In the photo, Kim Bum can be seen sporting a short hairstyle and wearing a black bomber jacket. With his intense gaze, tanner skin, and facial hair, Kim Bum shows off his masculine side in the stills. He also looks substantially thinner and reportedly lost about 14 kg (31 lbs) in order to better embody his character, the cold-hearted Cha Gun Woo.

Hidden Identity

Meanwhile, “Hidden Identity,” a drama about a police team tasked with rounding up criminals, will premiere on June 16.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/15/kim-bum-looks-completely-different-in-hidden-identity-stills/
  • Like 3

Can't wait for DramaFever to complete subs...Wednesday and still not available.  Yay!  Heard the premiere hit almost 3%!  From the previews, I see a quiet but angry smoldering man in Kim Bum.  I don't think his acting is awkward.  His portrayal of his character seems measured and one who does not outwardly show his true self...someone capable of killing his adversaries.  Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

Can't wait for DramaFever to complete subs...Wednesday and still not available.  Yay!  Heard the premiere hit almost 3%!  From the previews, I see a quiet but angry smoldering man in Kim Bum.  I don't think his acting is awkward.  His portrayal of his character seems measured and one who does not outwardly show his true self...someone capable of killing his adversaries.  Just my thoughts.

Subs are already out on dramafire.com and dramafever. :) Just saw the episode and I couldn't agree more. This isn't the KB-biased fangirl in me as I'm not the type to look past an actor's shortcomings, but I see it in a way that KB displayed whatever it is that his character calls for. I understand that netizens couldn't help putting him up against Park Hae Jin because 'Hidden Identity' comes from the creator of 'Bad Guys'. I haven't seen that drama and while I do find PHJ as a very competent actor, I don't think they be really comparable because I get the feeling that greater intensity was required for his performance (I read that his character was a psychopath serial killer). KB plays a character whose life was sucked out of him due to unfortunate events so I think it's befitting to show such nuances in his actions. ;)

• Like 2

Yup!  Couldn't agree more.  KB is a crestfallen, broken soul.  I fear for his safety tho.  Cause it's these kind of character flaws that get them in big trouble.  You know when you are seeing things only one way.  I really enjoyed the first episode!  

• Like 2