Director:  

Broadcast Period: August 15, 2017

Cast:

Li JiaWen(李嘉文) as FangZhuo (方佐)

Zhu JunWei (朱俊玮) as Hua ShiNan (花时南)

Huang Jing (黄婧) as Jin ShuYing (金淑英)

Mao FangYuan (毛方圆) as Qin Fei (秦飞)

Synopsis:

This drama depicts the hardships and challenges couples in a long-distance relationship have to live through. Professor Fang Zuo returns from England to his home town, where he meets the 29 years old leftover woman Shi Nan who behaves like a man. Later, he finds out that she’s the one who saved him in a car accident before. The two slowly turn from foes to lovers.
(Source: CdramaBase)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Long-Distance Relationship 异地恋 Raw Episodes

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, angelangie said:

@thunderman1 i finish the whole thing lols.....from the moment i read your message.......it is honestly short enough for me to catch up and honestly i love it.....

while there are some over the top scripts but i gotta say it is honestly cringe worthy lols :D 

You finished it in one sitting?? I am so impressed. I had to skip a lot of the whole dramatic  woman trying to steal the main male lead... cringeworthy indeed and very predictable. though it was a good, short drama to "kill" time. 

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

@thunderman1 i finish the whole thing lols.....from the moment i read your message.......it is honestly short enough for me to catch up and honestly i love it.....

while there are some over the top scripts but i gotta say it is honestly cringe worthy lols :D 

Spoiler

So basically, she was almost raped and he also almost slept with the older sister (not related by blood though she has this obscure obsession with him since young till old).  And he eventually gave in and accepted the main girl. They went through so much turmoil (the climatic, dramatic plot was from p 16-27). After all these episodes their name not ringing a bell so i guess it wasn't memorable as much. XD Also, how did you feel about the last episode? I knew it was happy ending but the writer played with the viewers by thinking she married the second male lead. Turns out she was pregnant and waited for his comeback after he pretty much tried to commit suicide and almost died. Another rushed ending since the older sister was a mess. She was one crazy lady... I wish they showed her rotting in prison.

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha well of course i wont say that i didnt skip some of it....i did.....and like you i totally skip the part when the Qin Jie came up to stole the screen times lols.....

i dont know.....that girl almost look like the mother :x hahahaha i mean she look old enough to be an aunt lols hahahaha......**ahem** gosh im so bad......

I can't believe she wanted to marry the main male lead.... she looked like my aunt indeed. *cringe*

On 1/23/2018 at 8:38 PM, angelangie said:

lols i mean when i saw she was on the phone with FangZhuo i thought she was just an over-doted older sister or given an aunt that take care of him.....

i didnt expected her to be the bride to be or the so called fiance, i was definitely shocked when we got to that part lols......

but then when she was in the wedding dress she honestly does look a bit more better......

Ahh when she was tricking the main lead and the main girl... how naive of her but I can't believe the main girl fell for it. DRAMATIC, much? :)

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

a bit but it is not hard to believe some times as when heart are involved ppl tends to be a fool some times 

the ending isnt that hard to take in for me though....i find it is pretty okie......though the part where they have the lead dancing does seems a bit too much lols hahahaha i mean the rest was like wearing white and black but then only the lead with formal wear ....it will look a bit better if the rest of those stand in are also wearing some dinner or formal wear though :) 

I know.. another cringeworthy scene. Sigh.  

What happened to the evil B****?  They don't show what happened to her unless I missed that part?

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nope they didnt.....i mean i was like arent it over the top .....why can't she accept it that the guy was never interested in you at all.....not even looking at her....

FangZhuo never hide the fact that he still longing after ShiNan even though of course QinFei is more than happy to step into that spot for her.....

but one thing i like about ShiNan is that she never lead QinFei on.....even during the beginning parts where he was so over-crazy about her on everything......lols 

True, I think that's what made me watch it till the very end.

Also, in three years, they don't explain what happened??? It was like a sudden time jump.  I assume he died upon watching ep 32 but that didn't happen. Also, in the end, they just jump right into the end pretty much..

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2018 at 4:38 AM, thunderman1 said:

very surprised this drama did not get a lot of remarks. 

@angelangie, I finished this drama today--34 episodes only and 20 min per episode. Very short and simple and funny, too! I laughed in every single episode up until the climax where it got slightly dramatic. 

where did you guys found w english sub ???

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2018 at 12:08 PM, thunderman1 said:

very surprised this drama did not get a lot of remarks. 

@angelangie, I finished this drama today--34 episodes only and 20 min per episode. Very short and simple and funny, too! I laughed in every single episode up until the climax where it got slightly dramatic. 

Hey, I have finished watching 23 episodes, but thereafter the episodes don't have eng subtitles. I'm going crazy, I want to watch remaining drama ASAP! Can you please help me through this? I'd be really thankful! 

Archived