[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

A bit late but watched Ep 13.

This episode had couples at different stages of a relationship.

1. breakup

2.doubts

3.beginnings

Sidenote: I was distracted by Kitty in this scene. Bad Kitty!

HhlGti.png

And their first night ended with.......JH falling asleep. LOL.  I swear that if you find a guy who finds your snoring cute, better grab hold of him and keep him!

Sad part. The breakup. I knew it was coming for WS and HR. But the sadistic PD had to play the sad song along with the scene and it got me bawling!

NrzXtU.png

This scene shows how both parties are hurting during a breakup. Whoever is right or wrong, who should be blamed when it's the end of the relationship, all this doesn't matter when you are in pain. Both WS and HR has different goals in life.  They also need to remember the times when they were happy together because it was not all pain and sorrow.

For HR, if her goal is to be married and have a family, she should then be honest with herself about what she wants. That family may not necessarily include WS. There may be a fear to start all over again with someone knew but if this person shares the same goal, what makes this wrong?

I felt that the title of this episode should have been 'Because it's my first time being honest' because I felt this was the running theme. All the couples were baring their souls about their Room 19.

My favourite would be SG and SJ's scene in the car. For once SG is being brutally honest with SJ

CGMFd7.gif

I would think the whole monologue where he tells SJ to be honest with herself and the world was 'charismatic'

And his little heart and jump at the end with the 'sagwa' (apple/apology)

khlbfU.gif

Another sidenote: Loving the OST....have I said this before....

• Like 6

omo !!!!  NSH is so man here...gahh He is so hawt....please smack this jerk...

oRt0cH7.png

hBBgTSC.pngthe sleazeball wanted to leave.... NSH told him to SIT DOWN!!!

xxgbsrR.png

BpdRhFq.png

N3Yalyb.png

Edited by Guest