[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

omgeeee after like talking for centuries....screaming !!!!!!

qjBFqyJ.png

CggB1wu.png

iJJ1FOz.png

Wahhhhhh...not sure if they progressed beyond that...but hey use your imaginations huh..ahahahaha

SwnWkJc.png

they;re on the bed! and SH is looking at her and asks her: Can I hug you? JH: Yes. AND THEN SH: you smell... JH: what? SH: I mean you've a nice fragrance. JH: Ah, is that what you mean by smell? SH: it's great that you quit writing. JH: what?? SH: I'm joking. I just wanted to crack a joke... JH: Can I kiss you? SH: yes

OMG  :wub::wub::wub::wub: (but that foreshadowing though???? oh no)

today's title: it's my first time in your room

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, babycrayon said:

@prettynerd15
thank you so much. I've seen this link before but it didn't work showing server an error. But as you share it I thought that's something wrong on my side, so I tried to fix it somehow, and it worked! 

was about to reply it works perfectly fine on my side. happy to know it fixed magically so now you can enjoy livestreaming with us

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, teep523 said:

they;re on the bed! and SH is looking at her and asks her: Can I hug you? JH: Yes. AND THEN SH: you smell... JH: what? SH: I mean you've a nice fragrance. JH: Ah, is that what you mean by smell? SH: it's great that you quit writing. JH: what?? SH: I'm joking. I just wanted to crack a joke... JH: Can I kiss you? SH: yes

OMG  :wub::wub::wub::wub: (but that foreshadowing though???? oh no)

today's title: it's my first time in your room

The kiss.. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

omo...it would have progressed to ahem something more ...if our sleeping beauty did not fall asleep. Nampyeong actually went and got some beer for them...he knew the power of alcohol :D...but came back to her snoring..Wqxc1kS.png

KSmPm40.png

lzdYdmJ.png