[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

yeah she's way too interested in her, there's something about her that really seems off.

Really something is fishy.. I too feel something odd abt her.. 

3 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

and they somehow mirroring each other.. don't u think.. appearance wise.. they both tied their hair and hv beautiful neckline

I too felt the same way.. They both r somewhat same.. SG asked SH once that does he remember her seeing JH.. So might be they have same personalities.. But JH is little better

13 minutes ago, teep523 said:

HAHAHA the onions in SH's omurice are raw. aww but love is cooking breakfast for someone who must have breakfast even though you don't need breakfast.

wow jung min actually visited YOLO cafe to give her namecard to JH? that's weird.

anw when JH woke up in the morning, she was grumbling to herself on how she let such a precious chance like that go (that night lol) and how could she have just fallen asleep like that???

• Like 7

1 minute ago, prettynerd15 said:

omg i can't believe she's begging. she's more clingy than superglue. let him go. it's not worth it

They both aren't.

The three friends are having a hard time and I think SH would have been greet with HR there.

• Like 3

oh man, JH's voiceovers and JH and SH's convos in this episode (the moment with the oranges on the table) were all about this book http://www.supersummary.com/to-room-nineteen/summary/ . To Room Nineteen. with SH, JH said that story reminds her of SH. Alone, she says she didn't understand the story when she was 20, but SJ did. JH wonders why she answered JM that she stopped writing because she got married.

omg, now the breakup scene between WS and HR is kinda heartbreaking. even though everything WS said about HR was right. oh well.

now JH and SH on the bus are discussing JM:

JH: She has a masculine name like I do.

SH: Yes she does...

anw will translate the entire dialogue once the ep ends :)

awww love how the 3 men are becoming bffs too because of their 3 women hehe

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

I too want girl friendships.. But something seems off.. Hope your hunch is true mine gets wrong abt JM:D

I say it since the begining. I don't truly believe in it since episode 2 where she say it's the best confort she can get when they go sing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, yusefull said:

I say it since the begining. I don't truly believe in it since episode 2 where she say it's the best confort she can get when they go sing.

I liked the friendship between our 3 girls.. But I too don't have much faith over girl friendships.. They seem to get cranky.. But still I love our 3 girls.. But JM still has to clear off the air to make me believe

• Like 3