[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

Love Triangle Intensifies In New Stills For “Because This Is My First Life”

Because-This-is-My-First-Life10.jpg

tvN’s “Because This Is My First Life” has released stills of Lee Min Ki running into an encounter between Jung So Min and Kim Min Gyu.

In the drama, Nam Se Hee (Lee Min Ki) and Yoon Ji Ho (Jung So Min) choose to marry each other not because of love but to satisfy their necessary needs. While the two are officially married, the stills show Yoon Ji Ho and Yeon Bok Nam (Kim Min Gyu) talking on the street. Yeon Bok Nam is smiling widely as he speaks to Yoon Ji Ho and even reaches out to touch her hair. Yoon Ji Ho, on the other hand, looks uncomfortable and avoids his eyes.Because-This-is-My-First-Life8.jpgCoincidentally, Nam Se Hee sees their encounter with his colleagues. Because his colleagues already know that Yoon Ji Ho is his wife, they look confused and suspicious as they watch her seemingly being friendly with another man. Nam Se Hee is expressionless as usual, raising the question of whether he really has no feelings for Yoon Ji Ho at all.Because-This-is-My-First-Life9.jpgWith the unexpected appearance of Yeon Bok Nam, Yoon Ji Ho and Nam Se Hee’s relationship is expected to become more complicated.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Anna Tan said:

Sorry friends.. couldn't resist the urge and these are the titles i am guessing for Ep 7 and 8
This is MY first temptation 

This is MY first confession :wub:

hehehe  I am hoping I don't have to wait till episode 10 or 12 for a proper confession because there are Director Ma:heart:Soo Ji and WS :heart:HR issues to resolve  too. 

It's wonderful to know tomorrow is MOnday!! :D

Got it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Found!!!

Aaaaawww... kitty! :rolleyes:
Is it wrong of me to look at kitty all the time instead of our OTP? The cat is super chill, super relax being the center of attention among crowds in such a small space. Usually that can give cats stress and anxiety. :o

We've got one hella cat here!

• Like 2

Bwahahaha.............. am I the only one who loves this nerd reeling off his rapid-fire, unfiltered, direct, socially incorrect , brutally honest and absolute opinion from an uncluttered and neuron-powered mind?

So robotic, so rib tickling. Actually SH is pretty astute.

#  don't derogate how I use my time.....

# you can only find self-esteem through your social relationship

# ..< nasty lunches > ....... but to me they are oasis

The boss: ( IT language to calm down... smart !!! )

I'll apologise ...let's reset, format and reboot. Okay ?

Uhhmmnn.... it's the weekend..... so educating myself on SH's definition  (  sort of ). I would choose NERD. ( as opposed those who thought he was autistic )

Any input ?

With the new stills ( just saw it ) I wonder how he's computing the new information. Can the nerd part of his brain " marry ' the first stirrings of his feelings to his rigid Landlord-tenant formula ?

Spoiler

0be2a6f79385d255_Nerd_Dork_Geek_Venn_Dia

MEN TALK..... MARRIAGE IS UNCHARTED TERRITORY.....!!

Spoiler

Haha .....

SH " You completely disturbed my LOGIC.

WS " I just realised people can spit through their eyes."

Boss : He has no sense of companionship "

22 hours ago, libra83 said:

I’m so scared of SeHee’s dad voice. 

Hehe @libra83.... I'm going to do you a DISSERVICE ..service by giving you more scarey hilarious dad scenes. Just don't get nightmares okay ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

I like both hairstyles. Like Ji Ho’s SIL said... he’s Super Handsome. Hehehhe. 

I am wondering if he got the makeover haircut on his own because...

“Man with bangs seems to make Tenant happy. Therefore, I must get bangs.”

Logical, right? :)

i love this forum so damn much hahahha. Thanks for putting up with my  posts. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Hi~ it's been a long time that i've been so in love with a drama. So I created an account in soompi for the first time to keep up with this thread haha Can't wait for the new ep tmr!!

it's my first time posting here and I shall start by contributing some translations of the ep 7 previews in the bts clip found by rembrandtz :)

6 hours ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

Found!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Starting at 00:39

JH: Is Cat okay? Is she feeling unwell?

SH: I'm thinking of bringing her to the vet tomorrow 

SH: I saw you near (my office) earlier this afternoon

JH: (Talking about BN) that kid can be quite extreme in his teasing, it was the first day we met and...

SH: It seems like you guys got pretty close even though you just met today

JH: Is there perhaps something that you're angry at me for?

SH: No. Why would I

JH: If you're busy, I'll help to bring (Cat) to the vet instead

SH: There's no need. It's not part of the terms written in the contract, so you don't need to do it.

SH: Please take the taxi. (Guess JH is bringing Cat to the vet after all)

JH: Ah, that's ok, there's a bus that goes straight there

SH: No, It's because I think Cat wouldn't be ok (with taking the bus)

I think we're gonna see a petty side to SH too in ep 7 & 8 :tongue:

anw just wanted to say thanks to everyone and your insightful comments here. I'm really enjoying the thread!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 13

@lavender2love, Thank you for posting those hilarious clips.

Mr. Ma. "I'll apologize.  Let's reset, format and reboot. Okay?"  :lol: 

Too funny.  SH was talking 90 miles a minute and robotic to boot.  So yes, treat him like a computer that is going somewhere we don't want it to go. 

The writer and director are humor golden. Those simple clips hold so much humor in them.  "Spiting through his eyes." :lol:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@teep523 Thank you so much for the translation :heart: Please come often and do more translation hehehe we need you :lol:

52 minutes ago, teep523 said:

SH: Please take the taxi. (Guess JH is bringing Cat to the vet after all)

JH: Ah, that's ok, there's a bus that goes straight there

SH: No, It's because I think Cat wouldn't be ok (with taking the bus)

I laughed reading this :D

• Like 10

@lavender2love you make me want to rewatch for those one liners again! Aside from the otp, my other fav couple is SH and SG :lol: They always have the funniest conversation. And I love it that SH is so badass at work, I secretly wish I can be like him haha. 

@teep523 thank you so much for the translations! I was lured out of my cave because of this drama too. And I like that the folks on this thread are sweet and respectful of each other and the show. 

Hope to see you tmr night after live stream! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@lavender2love, Thank you for posting those hilarious clips.

Mr. Ma. "I'll apologize.  Let's reset, format and reboot. Okay?"  :lol: 

Too funny.  SH was talking 90 miles a minute and robotic to boot.  So yes, treat him like a computer that is going somewhere we don't want it to go. 

The writer and director are humor golden. Those simple clips hold so much humor in them.  "Spiting through his eyes." :lol:

Don't forget about other small details.... Like SH's house passcode is "0101" (or is it "1010") :lol::lol: so binary for someone robotic

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

“Because This Is My First Life” Making Film Hints At Lee Min Ki’s Upcoming JealousyLee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min4.jpg

Because This Is My First Life” has released a making film hinting at Lee Min Ki’s jealousy in the upcoming episode!

In the making film released on October 29, Nam Se Hee (Lee Min Ki) and Yoon Ji Ho (Jung So Min)’s relationship takes a new turn. The clip begins with Yoon Ji Ho and Nam Se Hee coming home. Yoon Ji Ho picks up Nam Se Hee’s cat sweetly and calls him Woori, a name she picked out for the cat. Nam Se Hee, however, looks disapproving and says to Yoon Ji Ho, “It’s uncomfortable when someone else calls it with another name when it’s my cat.”

The film then shows Jung So Min playing with the cat behind the cameras, touching its jelly bean toes and taking pictures. She can’t seem to hide her smile as she holds the cat’s paw.

Lee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min11.jpg

The next scene features Nam Se Hee being jealous as he comments that he saw Yoon Ji Ho with Yeon Bok Nam (Kim Min Gyu) earlier that day. She explains that Yeon Bok Nam is generally a person who likes to joke around, but Nam Se Hee quickly dismisses her. While they’re filming the scene, Jung So Min bursts into laughter because of the cat which leads to a short break.

Nam Se Hee continues to be jealous during the next scenes where he acts cold towards Yoon Ji Ho for no reason. When she asks him if he’s mad at her, he replies, “No. Why would I be?” before walking away. He even declines her offer to take the sick cat to the hospital, telling her, “You don’t have to do that when it’s not included in our contract.”

Lee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min22.jpg

The clip also shows Lee Min Ki having trouble with the cat behind the cameras. The director wants the cat to look straight at the actor, but the adorable cat refuses to cooperate, squirming away as Lee Min Ki tries to hold him.

The clip ends with Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min testing their flexibility during their break as they sit on the kitchen table together. Jung So Min appears to be very flexible as she holds her leg up to her head, but Lee Min Ki can hardly bring his leg up, causing the director to tease him. (soompi)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@lilipedmarsh hehe sure thing! will pop by to do translations as much as I can :)

@rembrandtz_5e20 you're welcome! and yes I'm catching the episode live and will pop by after with translations & thoughts ^^

anw I really like SH's current hairstyle too! don't think they should change it.. or maybe... LMK was shooting a flashback scene for SH? so that could be SH's old hairstyle?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1