[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Hi everyone!! I'm back!! Sorry I was out for like 2 weeks coz I have no internet connection. Last time I checked the thread it reached 44 pages now it's 51!! So happy and thank you everyone for continuously updating the thread. I may not contribute anything coz I can't understand Japanese or Chinese but I'll always support and look forward to this thread. Thank you fellow RyoTao shippers!

@Transition

Wow that's nice that they're liking each other's posts until now and I hope it will continue until their announcement (i was really hoping that they have something going on between them LOL). About Ryota playing chess, haha so lonely for him I think it would be better if he played chess with his brother or sister but sadly he has none. Btw thank you for the timeline because I have a clearer view on how things got better between RyoTao during AniKoma days.

@ryotatao9495 

So sad thatthat Tao is not the leading lady for Ryota's new film but hoping that they will work together in the future and they'll have a happy ending in real life.

Btw, is ReRe Hello the new movie of Ryota? I've read on the previous thread that ReRe Hello is his new movie? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you everyone!

Edited by minniedesu
I have to add some replies because I forgot them
  • Like 1

@setokaonii oh I see its a high school love comedy, hmm well I guess ReRe Hello is not a comedy because I've read it in English translation and so far I don't feel any comedic vibe while reading it haha or maybe I'm wrong haha I guess lets just wait for further announcements. I saw the pic of Ryota with the cast of his new movie in the previous page and I hope he'll be successful in his new movie, I wonder how Tao will support him in his new movie :D 

Regarding the shougi part, well Tao and Ryota have way too many similarities haha and I really hope that these similarities will lead the two of them in a relationship :wub:

Yes,she knows how to play Shogi.She has mentioned Shogi in her blog.
(July28,Aug10,14, 2010) At that time she played Shogi with Tatsuomi Hamada.

@ryotatao9495
High&Low

https://twitter.com/yuka8gene/status/775187611614752768

https://twitter.com/anikoma_movie/status/788869861589995521

SPEEDSTER

https://twitter.com/kentoo_tao/status/806834492568522757

@Transition ,@setokaonii

Did she go to SPEEDSTER concert 2times? I only know about Dec8 2016.

• Thanks 1

@minniedesu Welcome back! Ryota said in the BTS of Anikoma that he has thought of wanting a younger brother before but I guess there's always good and bad things about having siblings, although now when you are older I can only see the positive things. :)

@setokaonii  Yes, you are right. Looking at the pictures again Tao couldn't have possibly gone to Hakone and Matsumoto by herself since someone must have helped her take those pictures. I don't think she would have posed so carefreely if it isn't someone who is close to who is holding the camera. :lol: So like you said she and Ryota probably went there together.

Thank you for sharing the translations of Ryota's 100 Q&A. So the new things Ryota and Tao have in common that we have discovered except Shogi, are also Ultraman and that they have similar things that they have in their bag such as omamoris, book, notebook and pencilcase. 

@cwkwkhp2  Tao mentioned in the BTS of Anikoma drama (in August-September 2016) about the hand-movement that Ryota did in "Love You More" performance at Speedster concert. She must have seen that live since Speedster Concert DVD wasn't released until the 28th of December 2016. So she probably watched Generations' concert live during spring/summer of 2016 and then in December 2016. :)

Clip made by setokaonii

I just saw on IG, twitter and weibo that there is a upcoming live-action of a manga called キングダム (Kingdom). Regarding the cast, there's rumour that it will be Yamazaki Kento, Tsuchiya Tao and/or Nagasawa Masami. I don't know where this rumour originally came from nor how credible it is but I just thought about posting it here and see if any of you have read the manga? To see if it is a good manga if Tao does end up being in it. Just like the previous discussion we had with Harumatsu Bokura and Re Re Hello. The difference is though that the co-star this time might bring even more unnecessary rumours and hate to Tao so I personally hope this isn't true. 

FYI: Yamazaki Kento filmed in 2016 a short film of 3 minutes to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the manga "Kingdom". He played the lead role Xin. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4226316985892438

@Transition Oh I sre there are rumors that Yamazaki Kento and Tao Tsuchiya might work again in thr live action of Kingdom, I haven't read the manga but I've checked it out and it's an action manga so I think it's kind of good? And I hope the rumors are not true because Tao might be hated again because of Kento (you know, dating rumors before) but honestly, before, I ship KenTao but after the dating rumors and hates on Tao, I don't ship them anymore 

• Like 1

@minniedesu I have looked the manga up too. It seems like the story is set in ancient times. Of what I read about the short film from 2016 the cast went to China to film it. So the genre and location is quite different from what Tao is used too, which is good for her since it will be new and fresh for her. As you said the only problem is the co-star...

Anyway, back to Ryota and Tao. Tao posted this early in the morning. She mentioned something about the clear blue sky of spring. Ryota was online and liked her post about 3 hours ago and he also posted a new entry himself where he also mentioned about sky. 

Ryota's Instagram post 180408

The filming today let me feel the warm air that is full of Sunday-feeling and also the sky. It makes one feel very comfortable. *The photo doesn't have anything to do with the post.

#New hairstyle# Sunday

@Transition thank you for your hard work.  

And all he told were before Sep 2016. That's why I said before I think he liked Tao in Sep 2016.

It's cute how Ryota always notices Tao, what she does, what she says.

No wonder Ryota becomes like Tao. We analyzed before about the way he writes, takes sky photos,...

Does it mean they're a couple? People always become like their lover, right?

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 You are welcome! Yes, I also think Ryota already liked Tao in 2016 when they filmed Anikoma together. Except for the earlier signs and hints we have mentioned before, I think the fact that he likes to imitate her and that he has brought it up a few times in interviews shows that he is fond of her. I have also heard that the more you spend time with a person they more alike you will become. Couples are spending a lot of time together :).

@setokaonii Regarding "Kingdom", I talked with a fan at weibo and she also thinks like you that it is probably people who would like to see Tao in such movie and to see them collaborate again and that's how the rumours came about. 

You are welcome! I'm glad you liked the videos. I think it is cute how Ryota didn't want to lose out to Tao and thus "counter-attacked that she is weird too by revealing what she has said about recording the clip for her children and grandchildren. Haha. His imitation of Tao was funny as well.

Shuhei likes every post of Kiko? That's sweet. I think it is rare too for a guy to like that many pictures of a girl if they aren't together ^_^

I don't know if Ryota was talking about filming for the movie or Genetv. If it is for the movie then I wonder when it will wrap up...as we said before it has been a while now. 

Thank you for sharing the timeline and also what Ryota wrote on his blog. As the other fans I'm quie sure he was talking about Tao and her marathon. She is indeed very dedicated and hardworking, always striving to do her best. That's why many were moved to tears by her. I'm glad to hear that Ryota has watched the show too and got inspired and influenced by her. 

Oh, I haven't watched that clip of them before at the Okinawa festival. Not from this angle and of this moment. It was cute indeed how Tao was reaching out to Ryota and held his arm so they could walk together and him trying to hold her waist. There were other moments that they did so too during the event. They should have just hold hands to spare both of them the bother of having to wait for each other :tongue:

Here are some old but cute pictures.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@ryotatao9495 I'm also glad to see that Gene's/Ryota's fans were observant at that time already :)

Ryota just shot some more pictures for Grazia (Chinese magazine) today in Tokyo. The fans at weibo are all curious on who the girl behind the heart is. Is it an artist? The short hair looks like Nagasawa Masami and a bit like Hirose Suzu? Masami is quite popular in China and she has a new drama (Getsuku drama "prime time drama") coming out. So perhaps it is like the precious issue where there are othee artists joining. Nevertheless, we would know when the pictures are out. 

Ryota watched the show at the time Tao was running.

I thought he was very worried when Tao couldn't stand/walk/talk by herself at last moment.

I always imagine he watched it and after seeing Tao couldn't stand at destination, he gave up everything and ran all way to Tao's place, lifting her like a princess since Tao couldn't stand or walk *cough* 

I think it was possible since Ryota had time to watch it. I don't think he could be calm when seeing Tao like that. Like we analyzed before that at that time Ryota liked Tao too much. I'm just a crazy shipper LOL 

I always feel Ryota and many male artists really admires Tao since she is a strong girl, she can do everything, even men can't do. 

Takeru also said about Tao's skills in his letter for her.

Kazuya Kamenashi also commented about Tao's marathon, her courage. Although they only worked together in PtoJK, but fans said Kame often knows and comments/expresses his mind about Tao's activities.

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 Hehe, even if Ryota couldn't do it in reality I believe in his mind he would have wanted to be there for Tao. As we have said before, he was already worried for her during Anikoma when she didn't get enough rest so I believe he was even more so when he watched the marathon and saw her in that state. 

As for many male artists admiring Tao. I have noticed that too. Ryoma, Shotaro, Yuki and like you mentioned Takeru and Kame are full of praises when talking about her. Both Kame and Ryota have used the word perfect to describe her while Yuki said she is the most beautiful to him (he was saying every female artists he have worked with are beautiful but the one with the most beautiful heart and soul is Tao). 

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing Ryota and Tao's latest update on IG. All Gene members are most likely really busy right now rehearsing for their Dome Tour which starts next month already (time sure flies)? It is their first big tour so I believe they are all excited and nervous. As we said before I hope Tao will be able to come and support them. 

Thank you for translating Tao's post as well as explaining to us the story behind the Izumo shrine. It is interesting how both Ryota and Tao have visited a few love shrines. They really seem to want to pray for a good relationship/love.

I hope they can go and visit some shrines together, if they haven't done it already. ^_^

It is cute too how she searched for a four-leaf clover. 

I also miss the time when everyone called Ryota Onii. 

Btw, I just saw your new short clip of the BTS of Ryota and Tao. You are always so good at catching these moments. Thank you for sharing it with us! Here it is for those who have missed it on IG. The way he looked at her :wub:

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the screen-captures of the BTS. I like the way Ryota smiled and talked to Tao during this part too. 

Thank you for sharing the clips of the shows where Ryota promoted Anikoma. I haven't watched those before. It is cute when he gets all shy when people ask him if there's a kissing scene ^_^

I have just watched some clips and seen some pictures of the first official event for My Little Monster. Tao's look was quite different here. Her make-up was a bit darker. During their line live they had to share a cellphone with each other. Tao shared one with Suda Masaki while the other two groups had one each. I noticed that Suda Masaki didn't lean in to look at the cellphone with Tao. There was a certain distance between them. It made me think of the time when Anikoma had promotion and Ryota was leaning in closely to Tao. 

• Like 1

@setokaonii Haha, yes, it was funny how proud Ryota was when he guessed it right. I also liked the part when he said Tao smelled like sesame and then he had the look "Oh, did I say something wrong?" when he took a glance at her and saw her giggling and kind of covering her face. The last part when they were exchanging words about the scent of fried chicken was cute too. The way Tao was trying to make her comment about him smelling like fried chicken is a compliment :lol:. 

Sure, you can share my subbed videos on IG. Thank you for helping me to spread them out to everyone :). 

Thank you too for sharing the rest of the show with us! I think it is the same day they went to the yakiniku restaurant. Tao probably changed outfits between the events?

I didn't notice that Ryota was on IG and liked Tao's post. He didn't post anything this time :tongue:

Tao is so cute in the Arashi show. Haha, her look when she got the joker was telling a lot. She was adorable too when she forgot to take a card and just sat there waiting for the man to make his move. 

Generations will be on Music Station on the 20th of April (the coming friday) as well as Nishino Kana who will be there to promote one of the songs in the movie "The Little Monster". I don't think Tao will be there but it will be a bonus if she is coming. 

Another good news is that "The 8 year Engagement" will be showing at the cinemas in China. There isn't an exact date yet but I have heard it might be in December.