[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

A cute video of RyoTao during the fashion event in Paris (slide 3). It looks like Tao pulled Ryota in for a hug. Aw. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8zfyjeP9Yy/?igsh=amM5bmNnb2Y4ZXlj

Two unseen (?) pictures of RyoTao in Milan. The first one is of them interlocking their fingers while walking. Aw. The second one looks like Ryota was looking happily at Tao walking towards them? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8zIko8Iuua/?igsh=MTVzOHJqZWdjYmxsYg==

Vogue Japan featuring Tao and Ryota when they were getting ready for the fashion show in Paris. 

Tao's wedding ring at 0:47.

Ryota was massaging Tao at 1:00.

Helping her to put on her blazer at 2:03.

From 2:27 the video features both Tao and Ryota.

Reel

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9CF6GBySc7/?igsh=MXJpY2J4bHp1YnI1dw==

Youtube

According to jeo at X the earings are a gift from Ryota.

Credit: jeo

@Transition Thank you for sharing the photo of RyoTao in Milan and the video link of RyoTao in Paris. What a beautiful lovebirds. Let's CRY together (crying of happiness I mean). 🤪 iykyk. It looks like Tao was nervous or excited or overwhelmed (maybe?) and Ryota was trying to calm her down or was as excited as she was (?). That was so sweet of him.

Thank you for sharing the Vogue video! I like how Ryota being such a helpful husband to his wife, like massaging her shoulder and put a blazer on her. As if he knows his wife has been carrying so many things on her shoulder (responsibilities, works etc.) why not I give her some treatment and make her feel at ease. Also yes, in the video at 2:16 is the part where Tao was explaining that the earings that she wanted to wear were a gift from her husband (Ryota). That was a sweet way from her of showing an appreciation.

I know that Vogue always did these kind of videos of celebrities preparing for Met Gala etc. because I watched other international celebrities who did this "get ready with me" interview with Vogue previously. So, the other day when I heard 'Vogue Japan' covered the story of Tao and Ryota, I thought and asked myself will there be any possibility that Vogue Japan would do the same thing with Ryota and Tao and boom they did!

I like how they keep giving us more and more. 😜 They are a married couple, so it is normal to see two people together. The fans who continue and keep supporting Ryota and Tao even after they got married and have a kid, and those who are accepting, respecting, and not denying the existance of their respective partners and family in their each other's life, you guys are their TRUE fans. Ryota and Tao are normal human being who deserved a happy life like any other normal people do. Just be happy for the things that makes your favourites happy. That is it. 😚

#sretaheyb #backwards #keepcrying #growup #wakeup #fantasy #reality

@setokaonii I don't really follow fashion magazines so I didn't know that they tend to do these video clips. So the video of RyoTao getting ready was a pleasant surprise :)

I couldn't have said it better. If you are a real fan you would be happy if your favourite artist is happy so I don't understand those people who are hating on the person that makes your idol happy.

A cute video that I came across on bilibili. Like someone said in the comments Ryota can now finally hold Tao's hand openly (before he could just wait for Tao to get off the car by herself). Someone also said that it looked like Tao and Ryota subconsciously wanted to hold hands in 2017 at the film festival. So could they have already gotten together before the promotions of Anikoma? We used to think that they got together after that, right?

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1jH4y1w7oG?unique_k=O9Fybxx

• 3 weeks later...

@Transition Me neither. I don't follow fashion magazine. It just happened that some celebrities that I follow on SNS appeared in such video. That's how I knew it.

Thank you for sharing a cute video of RyoTao! We used to think that they started to get closer during Anikoma promo and became even closer after that because Ryota was quite 'serious/cool' (like the usual him) prior to that and he had this sort of behaviour change during Anikoma promo which he became more 'open/brighter/friendly'.

By the way, here is the sighting info of RyoTao with their baby at Omotesando.

• 3 weeks later...

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the sighting info of RyoTao and their baby! It is good to hear that they have time to go out all three together :)

Their baby has probably just turned 1 year old now. They probably held a big party for him/her. 

Here's a clip of an exhibition Ryota went to last week. He is wearing his wedding ring here. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-WnHpWyASq/?igsh=MXZhNzd2YTMyZXU2NQ==

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota attending the exhibition and wearing his ring! That exhibition was in Tokyo right? I thought we would never see him wearing it again after he came back from the fashion events in Paris and Milan.

Talking about their baby, it seems that their baby is a girl. I just bought the Madame Figaro Japon Magazine (no photos of their child btw only Ryota and Tao) and there were these sentences written in the magazine:

"The couple with their 10-month-old 'daughter'." (Musume in japanese).

• Like 1

@setokaonii Yes, I think the exhibition was in Tokyo. I never thought we would be seeing him wear the wedding ring in Japan again (after the live-stream of him forgetting to take it off). Glad to see him wear it openly :)

Thank you for the information about RyoTao's baby! So it is a girl. People usually say if the first child is a daughter then she will look more like the father, if it is a boy he will look more like the mother (in my case it is true. Many has said my first son is like a carbon copy of me :p).

No matter who the baby looks like I'm sure she is beautiful in her own way. I can imagine RyoTao doting on her a lot. Something about having a daughter is different from having a boy...

Here's the magazine scans that I found on weibo. My favourite pictures are of them laughing together :)

https://weibo.com/6157094339/5069488519908238

• 2 weeks later...