[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@liemmeciau 

@liemmeciau thanks for your post.

some J-fans hope Tao and Ryota met each other since they joined NHK’s events on the same day. 

Does anyone watch Gochi’s newest ep?

Tao played Canon in D again.

We discussed several times that Ryota and Tao love and often play this song. 
Sorry I’m very busy but I will try to make a post about RyoTao with Canon in D again as soon as I can.
I hope I still keep old videos. 

• Like 1

@Transition maybe you misunderstood me.

I mean I watched TaoRyu clip (Tao and Ryusei) and Arturo will study abroad.

Ryota is too busy to study abroad. 
yes, he has new drama. 
I just don’t know why TaoRyu made a video that Ryu-kun will study abroad and it reminds me of Anikoma’s last stage with the script that Ryota wrote there.

@Transition yes, I really want to see RyoTao in 1 project. I saw Ryota and Yusuke visiting and bathing in some onsen. But I haven't seen part 2 yet.

@ryotatao9495 of course, many fans miss them. I look forward to it if you want to send a video of RyoTao playing Canon in D.

Why TaoRyu recipist looks like them took RyoTao's script. Many similarities between them.

Thank you for sharing, guys :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I waited for Ryota’s comment or do something special to Tao and Kanna since 2 girls have same birthday. 

But we saw nothing haha.

Re-watch Pictures and video Ryota drew Tao on her 23th birthday. So sweet.
At least Ryota used to make a special gift for Tao on her birthday. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I hope Tao is happy too. Although her original plan of getting married at this age might not push through I hope she is still contended with what she has achieved so far which is a lot considering she is still young :)

Aw, I was hoping to see Ryota post something on her birthday or send her greetings when she had her fanmeeting. However I noticed that her other close friends like Anna, Maika, Yui etc weren't mentioned so perhaps the really close ones prefer to say it to her personally?

Speaking of the girls, they celebrated Tao's birthday together recently. Love to see that they are still close and gather for each others' important days.

• Like 1

@Transition

I’m glad to see the girls together. 
I don’t know if I can post here, hope that nobody will make noise about it since this place is for couple. Maybe I will delete soon.

Spoiler

The fans deleted tweets. 
here is the tweet about their hoodie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/akrktysgene/status/1227180355347595270

I don’t understand Japanese much but Ryota seemed to post that hoodie on mobile blog. And fans said the time is not just a coincidence.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for your post! Wow, the fans have good eyes. I don't think it is coincidence either. Both RyoTao wore it recently and the hoodie doesn't seem like Tao's usual style. Since Ryota said he likes to wear couple things such as matching clothes I think he probably bought it and gave it to her.

This discovery made me happy since we haven't gotten hints from RyoTao for a while now. 

Happy Valentine's day to all of you! Hope Ryota and Tao had a nice Valentine's day. They posted these entries today. 

@Transition haha I’m not sure if this hoodie is for men only or for both.
I didn’t notice it was too big for Tao’s body. 
can you find that hoodie’s information.

I don’t know know how to find it but in the link I put above, fan posted a pic of that hoodie with an image of a man. Maybe it’s for men. 
Your thought is what several fans said too.