[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

I ultimately caved in to my shipper's heart and had to dedicate and show some love to two extraordinary actor and actress with AMAZING chemistry on the currently airing drama Seven Day Queen.

I introduce to you Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young

hearta_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif

"All the tears of the world has come to me because of my love for you"

Capture2.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Min Young And Yeon Woo Jin Can’t Take Their Eyes Off Each Other In “Queen For 7 Days” Stills

Park-Min-Young-Yeon-Woo-Jin-1.jpg

When you think about the inevitable fate these characters will encounter, these stills are just that much more heart-wrenching to see.

Queen for 7 Days” as the name suggest, explores the story of Queen Dankyung of the Joseon Era, and how she was forced to give up her title, as well as her love, in just seven days after ascending to the throne. In the drama, Park Min Young plays this titular role, while Yeon Woo Jin acts as her counterpart.

Ahead of the upcoming sixth episode, the drama’s production team revealed stills of the star-crossed lovers, as they lock eyes while portraying a wide range of emotions.

In a couple of the stills, the two actors look at each other with wistfully fond expressions on their faces, a complete contrast to the other stills, which show them in the midst of what looks to be a tense argument. Thanks to the detailed acting of Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin, the chemistry between these two is undeniable, and their emotions can be felt through their gazes alone.

Park-Min-Young-Yeon-Woo-Jin-2.jpg

The photos foreshadow their characters’ Shin Chae Kyung and Lee Yeok meeting in the upcoming episode, which promises to take viewers on a whirlwind of emotions with its heart-fluttering sweetness and tender sadness.

cr: soompi

Archived