[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LMAO i love how our thread changes SO fast and we are always onto a new topic every week. LOL THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL!! love all of you guys <3

Lol sorry if i was too harsh, I just really get worked up seeing delulus from other *cough* boats so while I really love our OTP I don't want to give them an upper hand. I rather I laugh at their own bubble than them pick us apart cough. We got the proof, yo. No need to adulterate it. Everything else is a happy bonus haha. *back to looking at Wookie's studio lolol should we bet how much longer before this appears elsewhere? @ysrida_ you want to disclaimer your post?

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Today i said to myself I was going to focus on my work 100% ...but here i am analysing a BUILDING. What in the world lol.

Yup. My pumpkin bread is happily sitting "deconstructed"- flour and pumpkin on the counter unmixed and unbaked hahahaha.

• Like 18
  • LOL 4

ROFL

I can't help myself that I'm laughing bcs I'm so speechless that we still managed to find something spazzworthy like this OMG *proud*

So, my PoV of this findings are:

1. At first I don't really think too far about jcw visiting the studio while njh is having her photoshoot. I used to think that its just his way to "getting to know" his co-star. but now, logically speaking, its worth the suspicions tho lmao i just couldn't find the right word to describe my feelings. but for the past days i keep having this strange feeling about them. the more we dig in the more it's getting real lol i'm not crazy rite? (i will discuss some more about this below :D)

2. heol......daebak..........a building owner? are u kidding me? daebaaaaaak..... my first 2 thought are >>> i will gladly let hyuni marry him even if she is young bcs seriously he is one of a kind! OMG hyuniiiii.......you will be one of the luckiest girl on earth lmao and my second thought >>>>>>> idk if its happened before too? but its related to my curiousity abt the owner of the umbrella, so he let them use his studio as well? wow....jcw is really being so personal in this project I guess? lmao (oh well, they may be rented it too tho but let me just be delulu and concluded it this way). the whole picture for me is that oppa is so comfy and happy to even let his personal belongings included in this project lmao

============================

Pleeeaaasssee read my below post with no hard feelings okaaay :)

Spoiler

I just noticed that some of the staff in the filming site using Verutum cap lol so it does means that there is nothing personal when one of them using it, I guess. I'm rest assured about this :D 

Spoiler

So I just happened bumped into one of shipper IG post which is they compiled Hyuni's post and it happened that the CEO friend liked Hyuni pic of the cat in her uni which is her post way back in March. idk whether he just recently liked her pic or not but either way i just "felt" something is def going on here. hahaha. ok this is only my personal delulu assumption. no big deal.

And thank you for @ysrida_ unnie for your awesome findings!! :D 

• Like 21

I try to list the dots here .Haha..somebody helps me to connect it :lol:

1)Pd posted a photo of smitten  wookie looked at Hyunie photoshoot + suspicious caption (around 2  months ago ) 

2 ) We got to know Wookie actually dont have any schedule but he came to Hunie photoshoot's studio (Yesterday ) .

3) Wookie is the owner of that studio (today ) 

I am not sure how to connect this .But this sound suspicious since we saw the photo posted by Pd .

• Like 19

omg soompi won't let me post I'm dying here!! had to use my phone to post this now let me edit.

36 minutes ago, attriste said:

Lol sorry if i was too harsh, I just really get worked up seeing delulus from other *cough* boats so while I really love our OTP I don't want to give them an upper hand. I rather I laugh at their own bubble than them pick us apart cough. We got the proof, yo. No need to adulterate it. Everything else is a happy bonus haha. *back to looking at Wookie's studio lolol should we bet how much longer before this appears elsewhere? @ysrida_ you want to disclaimer your post

i was going to say chingu we definitely need you here! sometimes we get carried away and delulu and we need rational shippers like you. you're right we have so much proof that our ship is strong but sometimes we miss them so much that when we have new findings we become delulu. so thank u for keeping us in check!

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I try to list the dots here .Haha..somebody helps me to connect it :lol:

1)Pd posted a photo of smitten  wookie looked at Hyunie photoshoot + suspicious caption (around 2  months ago ) 

2 ) We got to know Wookie actually dont have any schedule but he came to Hunie photoshoot's studio (Yesterday ) .

3) Wookie is the owner of that studio (today ) 

I am not sure how to connect this .But this sound suspicious since we saw the photo posted by Pd .

Actually IMO, wookie didn't look that smitten like how he looked like later on. That point in time I feel he's more like curious than smitten. 

I think Wookie didn't have any schedule is not possible cos 11apr there Was a photoshoot going on. He's really prolly there for SP photoshoot. Hahahahs. 

As for Wookie being the owner of the studio... To me it makes sense to use it since he's in SP itself. Makes coordinating much easier and if it's last min schedule, will be even more convenient. And I would think Wookie will still charge rental? Hahahs. Maybe friendship price. We never know for this studio, or perhaps he has used it for his previous projects too hehe. 

I'm just trying to stay really rational here! Sorry if I poured any cold water on you guys! 

• Like 19

Waah. At first I can't login to soompi then for two days I'm stuck in a place where there's no internet. Now using my handphone to try if it works.

Hello you guys and gals. Are we celebrating some milestone here? 

And looks like a new discovery just got revealed by @ysrida_. Thx chingu

I've no idea how to connect the dots on him owning the studio yet. I can only say that he was there on Hyunie's shoot or he was there earlier to check on his business interest and his personal interest. :lol:

• Like 17
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Actually IMO, wookie didn't look that smitten like how he looked like later on. That point in time I feel he's more like curious than smitten. 

I think Wookie didn't have any schedule is not possible cos 11apr there Was a photoshoot going on. He's really prolly there for SP photoshoot. Hahahahs. 

As for Wookie being the owner of the studio... To me it makes sense to use it since he's in SP itself. Makes coordinating much easier and if it's last min schedule, will be even more convenient. And I would think Wookie will still charge rental? Hahahs. Maybe friendship price. We never know for this studio, or perhaps he has used it for his previous projects too hehe. 

I'm just trying to stay really rational here! Sorry if I poured any cold water on you guys! 

Hahaha..its OK  .Thank you for bringing me back from delululand :lol::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

it's okay..  Let's just spazz all the way for today~ :w00t::phew:

And this one is the studio schedule for April 11.. Hee

Wow ...csi squad,you managed to find their schedule ?haha..good job :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ysrida_ said:

There's only one answer to the questions you guys asked above..  lol B) Okay.. About the date..  @attriste already mentioned it was on April 11. But where is the location for the photoshoot? Well..  It is actually at The Knight of Rose studio..  Located at somewhere in Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.. 

Good job chingus!!

multiple likes for you and @attriste

facebook-gif.gif

0026.gif

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, malaya said:

Waah. At first I can't login to soompi then for two days I'm stuck in a place where there's no internet. Now using my handphone to try if it works.

Hello you guys and gals. Are we celebrating some milestone here? 

And looks like a new discovery just got revealed by @ysrida_. Thx chingu

I've no idea how to connect the dots on him owning the studio yet. I can only say that he was there on Hyunie's shoot or he was there earlier to check on his business interest and his personal interest. :lol:

I really like this "to check on his business interest and his personal interest." Its like hitting 2 birds with one stone :blush:

This is the way to mixing business with pleasure. LOL

Image result

Related image

Related image

• Like 18
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Schedule on their website lol. Now trying to see if any of her other shoots are there hahahaha 

hahaha..OK i m just excited we still managed to find this worth spazzing hint in this drought season :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1