clon_105

i love everything about this show apart from the farm storyline involving his annoying girlfriend and that doctor , farm and the doctor together is so cringe to me.

59 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think what happens is that if you are part of this thing call the BL fandom...it means you have watched many BL drama's from all over and eventually they come full circle - so, you can't help but compare and or contrast.  The BL tropes don't change - how they are executed changes and that often lends themselves to off topic conversations. The beauty of Soompi is the spoiler icon where you can drop non-mainstream or off topic comment which I try to use - but I"m a guy so I forget sometimes...LOL 

I would hope the acting had improved - if it hadn't it means that they hadn't grown as actors over the last year.  So it's a good thing - not to mention they still look good - even better...LOL

yeah compared to bad romance the acting seems way better from knock and korn.

I just realized who the actor is playing the P'Bright, the doctor.  It's Porsche who is married to Arm ( in real life). Thailand get props.  TWM and IAYK hired openly gay actors to play gay characters. Some casting directors are doing the right thing !  :) 

screen-shot-2017-09-02-at-4-15-43-pm.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, deltos said:

I just realized who the actor is playing the P'Bright, the doctor.  It's Porsche who is married to Arm ( in real life). Thailand get props.  TWM and IAYK hired openly gay actors to play gay characters. Some casting directors are doing the right thing !  :) 

screen-shot-2017-09-02-at-4-15-43-pm.png

i always wonder how his husband reacts to them as a couple, because porsche is so firtly with the other actor off camera lol or maybe i'm just thinking too much

15 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

i always wonder how his husband reacts to them as a couple, because porsche is so firtly with the other actor off camera lol or maybe i'm just thinking too much

Interestingly enough, I  saw a couple of interviews recently with BNY and the same question was posed. I am going to assume that Arm's responses would be the same as Both's 1)  He's not jealous- it's a job- he's acting.  2) What fans see, even the way the speak, is not the same as when they are home. To add my 2 cents, although Porsche and Arm are married, both cpls have been together for quite a while ( 9 years ??) and you get to know your significant other. I'm pretty sure they talked about this, knowing the fan base of BL dramas and how " over the top" they can be about actors and are comfortable with it. I also think that being an actor especially in BL comes with certain expectations - if the script says you kiss...you kiss - it becomes mindless like brushing your teeth...LOL.The other thing is they have been in the public eye YT vids all over the place for PA and BNY so attention ( camera's) is nothing new.  I think they all function about the same as other cpls where one is an actor.  You get paid to do a job..and you do it. If you do it well..everyone enjoys the drama and has fun. If you don't do it well...( no comment B)).  

Spoiler

• Like 3

4 hours ago, deltos said:

Interestingly enough, I  saw a couple of interviews recently with BNY and the same question was posed. I am going to assume that Arm's responses would be the same as Both's 1)  He's not jealous- it's a job- he's acting.  2) What fans see, even the way the speak, is not the same as when they are home. To add my 2 cents, although Porsche and Arm are married, both cpls have been together for quite a while ( 9 years ??) and you get to know your significant other. I'm pretty sure they talked about this, knowing the fan base of BL dramas and how " over the top" they can be about actors and are comfortable with it. I also think that being an actor especially in BL comes with certain expectations - if the script says you kiss...you kiss - it becomes mindless like brushing your teeth...LOL.The other thing is they have been in the public eye YT vids all over the place for PA and BNY so attention ( camera's) is nothing new.  I think they all function about the same as other cpls where one is an actor.  You get paid to do a job..and you do it. If you do it well..everyone enjoys the drama and has fun. If you don't do it well...( no comment B)).  

Reveal hidden contents

Nicely put man.  Your job is your job.  Unless you know for a fact that something else is going on, then that is it. Over thinking kills too many couples as it is.  I didn't recognize the actor playing P'Bright until you pointed it out.  Why they look so different from series to series eludes me.  Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 3

This series is really good at the moment, good acting and also good plot. I really do want the series to keep getting better. I love korn and knock chemistry, they really look good together. Knock being jealous is really cute and now I can't wait for episode 4 and 5. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i just hate the doctor storyline might have to skip that. 

It's not that unusual in my world...older guy/younger guy. Funny how group membership determines perspective on situations and issues It's actually a cute story line.... btw,  Porsche ( the doctor) is older than his husband in RW by 11 years .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cheayi66 said:

I also don't like their storyline, it feels so awkward:grimace:

i know right the student and teacher one feels less awkward its weird, 

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's not that unusual in my world...older guy/younger guy. Funny how group membership determines perspective on situations and issues It's actually a cute story line.... btw,  Porsche ( the doctor) is older than his husband in RW by 11 years .

i just find it weird for some reason i just dont think they fit well , when i see them flirting with each other it just feels really awkward to me. 

14 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i just find it weird for some reason i just dont think they fit well , when i see them flirting with each other it just feels really awkward to me. 

What's awkward ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wotad said:

The thing that I find the most awkward is the fact that in a strongly BL story, you have the girls clinging and kissing on two men who are so obviously into each other.  It's kind of sad.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, charlesmorris said:

The thing that I find the most awkward is the fact that in a strongly BL story, you have the girls clinging and kissing on two men who are so obviously into each other.  It's kind of sad.

Yeah...the one that bothers me the most is the when the girl knows...and acts like she doesn't know...and won't let go...then everyone gets depressed and sad...but hey it's a ( overused) BL trope...I really like the role of the girl in Loser though - she could hang with me anytime....LOL

• Like 1