clon_105

On 12/2/2020 at 3:20 AM, ovicati said:

The first two episodes are awesome! Oh my gosh, the directing, the pacing, the camera angles and lighting. Definitely above all the other BLs I've seen. I like the intrigue and mystery. Cannot wait for next Monday. This is very good, so far! :)

(Also, is Soompi dead? Why is nobody talking about it here?)

I Watched first episode already and I LOVE IT!, the direction, the acting, the cinematography, the characters, even the hilarant guy in dress with the nurses XDDDDDDD

I need the episode 2 but still without eng subs on the net. 

Soompi is dead Since 2018 almost DDDDDDDDD: nobody come here now to post or say something. 

• Like 1

Second episode still isn't available with the subs, but this week can be posible, every state in the net is dead about every Soompi/Tuymblr/Facebook/pinterest issue from this, maybe now they're in Line and Whatssap. more eassy for everyone XD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My fav actors (except Tul & Max, of course) in this series are:

Great Sapol Assawamunkong (as inspector)
Putter Jarukornapiwat (as Surawit/Sorn)

Ep after ep, this serie is more enthralling (far from the perpetual school/UNI world) and have lot of different quality that made me appreciate it! Thanks to clon-105 to maintain the fire alive!:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1