clon_105

So I was rewatching E11 ( like everyone else) and the creativity and production quality of this really stood out even more for me this time.

@ 4:04 the use of the solo voice without instrumental background was nice - it kinda spoke to the isolation and loneliness.

@ 9:55 when Mew punch Knock - I liked how they dropped the sound  to show just how hard he hit him...(you can be punch so hard in the head that for a moment you loose hearing). that was powerful device -very creative. I don't think I've seen that used.

@ 12:45 the obvious physical and emotional pain - Tul pulled it off -  a well acted scene. Granted, the vast majority of viewers felt good for you a$$, I could help but pull back and look at the power of the acting.

@28:51. I like how the production doesn't take itself seriously sometimes...and actually pokes fun at the viewers expense. Pleng's ability to fold time and space to appear instantaneously fully dressed was funny - she's gone beyond fighting for her bf to just being evil and vindictive and Praeg- just wake up honey, don't go through life a tube light.

I also was more aware of just how similar Farm and Knock are...I was reminded of the Head and Heart T-Shirt - Knock is following his head while Farm is following his heart.  They both are on rocky roads with high learning curves and low EQ right now. And the other thing is, ( at the risk of being bashed) is that Korn is being a bit of a wus...up until now, Yiwah has been doing the heavy lifting - working for the relationship it's time for Korn to put on his big boy pants and do something- too many scenes of him "hiding" in bed. Shite ! Kidnap Knock if you have to and go someplace where the two of you can talk it out...( just my thinking) LOL The truth is out there...time to go find it and confront it..hummm I guess that's E 12 & 13..

9 hours ago, clon_105 said:

( Can't believe that I can't upload capture D:)

You can upload a capture, but you must save it as a mp4 then upload it to another hosting place like Vimeo or Dailymotion where you can copy the URL and paste it here.  Soompi doesn't have the functionality that allows drag and drop.

• Like 2

On 9/28/2017 at 11:42 AM, zeirii said:

My opinion of Bright goes up and down......currently at a very low level

Hide contents

He really was mean in ep 11 and the preview for 12 doesn't bode better. Flowers really?! Poor Farm

I really could kick Bright in the Axx right now, but I have to say that I'm more annoyed with Baby Boy for putting up with his sxxt.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 6:49 PM, deltos said:

I'm not sure  Farm is ready for an open relationship with anyone let alone Bright.  I think for Bright there is a fear factor at work...getting older..and yes ego working overtime...because at some point - he won't be on the market.  Will be interesting to see how that story arc ends...

Time is such an unforgiving bxxxh!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deltos said:

So I was rewatching E11 ( like everyone else) and the creativity and production quality of this really stood out even more for me this time.

I'm always amazed by it :D 

@ 12:45 the obvious physical and emotional pain - Tul pulled it off -  a well acted scene. Granted, the vast majority of viewers felt good for you a$$, I could help but pull back and look at the power of the acting.

Yup, it was so powerful you wanted to feel bad for him, I know I did. That's how powerful Tul's acting was in this scene, otherwise Knock still be in the dog house. Mind you he's still there, but that scene you only wanted to pat him.

@28:51. I like how the production doesn't take itself seriously sometimes...and actually pokes fun at the viewers expense. Pleng's ability to fold time and space to appear instantaneously fully dressed was funny - she's gone beyond fighting for her bf to just being evil and vindictive and Praeg- just wake up honey, don't go through life a tube light.

And the fact that she wouldn't listen to Ter and Prae's explication. He was telling Prae he seeing Pleng though not officially. Those slaps Prae received were unwarranted. She didn't know until last moment. Didn't get a chance to backoff before Pleng magically appeared. It served again to show her personality. 

I also was more aware of just how similar Farm and Knock are...I was reminded of the Head and Heart T-Shirt - Knock is following his head while Farm is following his heart.  They both are on rocky roads with high learning curves and low EQ right now. And the other thing is, ( at the risk of being bashed) is that Korn is being a bit of a wus...up until now, Yiwah has been doing the heavy lifting - working for the relationship it's time for Korn to put on his big boy pants and do something- too many scenes of him "hiding" in bed. Shite ! Kidnap Knock if you have to and go someplace where the two of you can talk it out...( just my thinking) LOL The truth is out there...time to go find it and confront it..hummm I guess that's E 12 & 13..

I didn't think about that for head vs heart, but you are so right and Farm said so to Fai, he just goes along with everything Bright says. Which is why you were right too, Farm is not ready to have an open relationship. He's going along because he wants to please Bright and follow his heart, but then his poor heart is getting hurt because of it.

Korn I disagree with you, he tried to respect Knock's process, tried to gently shake him up, and now he's decided to keep his distance now that Knock as chosen. I'll say he's a wuss because he's having issues to keep his discance, but that's a battle raging in his mind and heart too. I think here too we can make a reference to the t-shirt. The big difference for me between Yiwha and Korn, is that Yihwa is more assertive than Korn. Look at how long it took Korn to tell Mew to f off. He's not timid, nor lack confidence, but assertiveness is not a strong trait

6 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

I really could kick Bright in the Axx right now, but I have to say that I'm more annoyed with Baby Boy for putting up with his sxxt.

Me too, and I feel its gonna be worst at the next ep

6 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

Time is such an unforgiving bxxxh!!!!

Lol and here I thought the key for forgiveness was to give it some time :wink:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zeirii said:

but then his poor heart is getting hurt because of it.

more like ripped to shreds...although I did get s sense of remorse from Bright after he saw Farm in the bathroom...Remorse for doing what he was doing or remorse for getting caught ? That I'm not sure...and what is with the bathroom ? That's skeveey...then again, he's going what guys like him do....you can find them in any club..LOL

The big difference for me between Yiwha and Korn, is that Yihwa is more assertive than Korn. Look at how long it took Korn to tell Mew to f off. He's not timid, nor lack confidence, but assertiveness is not a strong trait

I'll agree with that...and what I'm saying he needs to take the same energy and put it toward Knock. Don't let hi off the hook when you know what you said or did is not what you're being told.

Lol and here I thought the key for forgiveness was to give it some time :wink:

Problem ism with too much time you get forgive AND forget...timing is important - cause after I forgive and I move into the forget, I'm done.

• Like 2

On 30/09/2017 at 5:25 AM, clon_105 said:

It's just me or I watched to the fujoshi friend of the Korn's friend in "Bad Romance" answering the Knock's topic in the episode 10? she's asking what Uni are they so she can go to aplicate  XD she looks like the same girl ( Can't believe that I can't upload capture D:)

I thought the same. I love this kind of wink, mention for those who follows :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Preview Episodes 12-13

Link only...( Lazy Subber)

I'm in love with this preview

Spoiler

Maybe not for the drowning part, but the rest is gold. Also, I couldn't help notice in the bar, everyone in the gang is there even Kavitra, but not Bright. That speaks thousand words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

I'm in love with this preview

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe not for the drowning part, but the rest is gold. Also, I couldn't help notice in the bar, everyone in the gang is there even Kavitra, but not Bright. That speaks thousand words.

Agreed he finally said the B word of course there is the Guess Who’s coming to dinner scenario

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Agreed he finally said the B word of course there is the Guess Who’s coming to dinner scenario

Spoiler

Not only did he say the B word, but that swimming gone bad seems to be part of his groveling for Korn's forgiveness. I'm happy they showed us a snippet. But because he drowned I wonder if it's not rendering knock's apologies moot and if Korn would become the apologetic one....I can't wait to see more lol 

• Like 2

On 30.9.2017 at 4:27 PM, deltos said:

@ 4:04 the use of the solo voice without instrumental background was nice - it kinda spoke to the isolation and loneliness.

@ 9:55 when Mew punch Knock - I liked how they dropped the sound  to show just how hard he hit him...(you can be punch so hard in the head that for a moment you loose hearing). that was powerful device -very creative. I don't think I've seen that used.

You can upload a capture, but you must save it as a mp4 then upload it to another hosting place like Vimeo or Dailymotion where you can copy the URL and paste it here.  Soompi doesn't have the functionality that allows drag and drop.

It's the only drama i watch now and it's the best but the last 2-3 episodes was the worst and the last of creativity more like melodrama cliche that i didn't even imagen to be in this drama...what all those unrealistic evil charchters,and time laps??  they could and should have solve it more natural so that Knock was choosing his Korn because he understand that he loves him and he is gay but it's like they need to use of exuse for his guyness and for him to leave the GF

the use of solo voce is used a lot in thai drama and it's very very old fashion.old method that don;t bring the real emotion

the real creative and original that they use classic music and this is very refreshing and cool . like with the scene with Korn and Yiwah finding out he love knock...it's the best scene not only because Yiwah actress but also because the backround classic music

Farm is annoying i cant stand him and i can't stand the scene between him and the dr.

overall i love this drama but this expisodes could have been better

Spoiler
2 hours ago, zeirii said:
Spoiler

But because he drowned I wonder if it's not rendering knock's apologies moot and if Korn would become the apologetic one....I can't wait to see more lol 

I suppose and argument could be made that if, Knock had manned up sooner...none of that would have been necessary... lol

1 hour ago, JAN said:

It's the only drama i watch now and it's the best but the last 2-3 episodes was the worst and the last of creativity more like melodrama cliche that i didn't even imagen to be in this drama...what all those unrealistic evil charchters,and time laps??  they could and should have solve it more natural so that Knock was choosing his Korn because he understand that he loves him and he is gay but it's like they need to use of exuse for his guyness and for him to leave the GF

I actually didn't mind the drama..it did create suspense and frankly from a rw perspective...there is always some kinda drama in relationships.  Knock had countless times to come to Korn but he didn't - for some people they have to go through some stuff to realize what they have...Knock is one of them. I don't think it was an excuse..I think Knock needed to come to terms with his emotions and be honest with himself. And the GF...she just don't like to loose anything. And doesn't want anything taken away from her - it's a competition and she thinks she always wins...and will do anything to keep what she considers her's.

1 hour ago, JAN said:

he use of solo voce is used a lot in thai drama and it's very very old fashion.old method that don;t bring the real emotion

It's not so much that it's old fashion - it's a very difficult toil to use.  In this case - it showed the isolation - solitude. That moment would have been lost with a whole lot of background music. If you study filmmaking, you'll find there are many ways to convey  emotion that doesn't involve conversation - music is one and how you use it is key.

2 hours ago, JAN said:

Farm is annoying i cant stand him and i can't stand the scene between him and the dr.

You can't be too hard on Farm.  He's a young man trying to find his way as a gay man.  You make mistakes, you choose the wrong people, you think with your heart and not your head when the evidence is right in front of you. Bright told him...and he chose to go on anyway - he has to learn. You can't change the person - the person has to want to change themselves and this is a lesson that he has to learn.  Overall - it's been an excellent drama, acting and directing has been on point from E1...

• Like 1