Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

44 minutes ago, KangSoRim said:

hi 1st time hre may i ask if yoo seung ho is still single

tbh they have chemistry together 

Hi, there!

Please, keep coming and participate more!

About your question: yes, he is single. But I hope not so anymore...(since 2012, I think he has been in love with my girl, Kim So Hyun, even when there is a 6 year gap between them).

Check from the second 0: 36 in speed 0.25, he is observing her, and when she advance to his direction he turns to her more, check his head and search the location of Kim So Hyun.

RPdOAx3.jpg

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you've done it @rossy5 a thread for YSH-KSH! congrats and thanks! :):):)

With their performance in Ruler, I can really say that their chemistry is very effective, waaah I'm falling in love with their eye contactsss.

As I will watch ruler further, im hoping that they can be truly close to each other in real life, comfortable and can joke anytime :) looking forward to a real life closeness of this two :)

5 hours ago, rossy5 said:

Waaaah this is one of my most loved scenes :)

Their simply being close to each other, keeps me smiling :)

Looking forward for more, and I have a feeling that the staff will show more bts of these 2

Comments from Dramabeans:

-

joyee

May 13, 2017 at 9:55 PM

#1 He already got to pin Hwa Gun and Lee Sun. So.. when is Ga Eun's turn? Mind if I request not to cover her mouth with your hands but with your lips?
Kidding aside, our OTP will kiss right?  Considering So Hyun's age and this is a public station, (compare to LFG which aired to a cable station) we might get a MDBC kind of kiss. I wouldn't complain. Just their lingering stares makes me feel all giddy. You're not alone Hye Mi! *Squeeeeeee*

aya

May 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM

I love the chemistry between YSH and KSH. I melt at their scenes even though their romance hasn't developed that much.

chingu

May 13, 2017 at 11:50 AM

Yes! LOVE their scenes together SO SO MUCH mostly because I can never get enough of Yoo Seung-ho's heart eyes.  When he's making those googly heart eyes at So-hyun, I'm making the same face at him. Haha.

celine

May 13, 2017 at 1:18 PM

Prince Sun ain't playing games and went straight for "Are you betrothed?" and flashes that megawatt smile. Smooth.

s9313071e

May 13, 2017 at 4:57 PM

That scene is so cute! And the way he keeps smiling after he receives his answer... dang! Their chemistry is so good, and they are not even romantically involved yet. Can't imagine how explosive their chemistry might be when they do!

azzo

May 13, 2017 at 12:06 PM

Thank you for the recap, hanshimi!

I loved this episode! I laughed so hard at Ga-eun's reaction when CP Sun asked her if he was handsome, she was staring at him because she was waiting for his answer to her: "are you hurt?", he was staring back at her and I think it was him who fell for her at the first sight, the way he smiles when he's looking at her, so so CUTE! And his " are you betrothed?" killed me, take it slow, boy!

vardinihaeyo

May 13, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Thanks for the detailed analysis @hanshimi. I loved reading your comments and completely agree with everything you said.. Yoo Seung Ho is such a good actor that I perk up at every scene he is in just to catch sight of all of his expressive eyes and emotions. And he has such a great chemistry with Kim So Hyun. Like L, we can literally see sparks flying between them. Their interactions are so comfortable and easy flowing and they already look out for each other. I especially liked that scene when Prince Sun prevents Ga-Eun from seeing the dead body by turning her head towards him. I just love love love the OTP <3.

celine

May 13, 2017 at 1:32 PM

Those small gestures of Prince Sun toward Gaeun got me right in the heart. I love them when they are bickering. I love them when they are having quiet moments. I just love them.

The bickering is especially fun to watch (that damn chicken! Hehe!). I know I should prepare myself for the angst that will surely come, but for now I will bask in the sweet budding romance of OTP.

s9313071e

May 13, 2017 at 5:13 PM

Me too. I perk up every time YSH is on the screen. He can just express so much with his eyes that I am floored every time he comes on the screen. Then when KSH is in the scenes with him, I am doubly impressed with his ability to create such tantalizing chemistry with her.

outofthisworld

May 13, 2017 at 12:30 PM

Ga Eun being charmed by the crown prince and fangirling in front of Prince Sun(unknown to her of course!) is nothing new in saeguks like this. However, in this story there’s a difference from others. Prince Sun has never received adulation from anyone other than his parents and a rare friend in [bodyguard]. Everyone is sure he’s a leper or maybe worse. Now that the admiration came from a girl who he obviously likes, it’s even more meaningful.

Rara

May 13, 2017 at 12:47 PM

It only takes literally A stare between YSH and KSH to show their chemistry is off chart!

Millionstars

May 13, 2017 at 1:09 PM

Again, not a perfect episode but overall it was highly entertaining. YSH and KSH have so much chemistry, im already shipping for leesun and gaeun so hard even though this is only the 2nd episode. Casting director did a great job bringing these two together

Lunabird

May 13, 2017 at 1:28 PM

This show really picked up well after the first and second episodes. I just have to say though, is it just me, or is Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho the cutest couple ever. I love their moments together on screen and their cute little banters.

rety

May 13, 2017 at 2:04 PM

UNREGISTERED

I love the chicken scene! Especially when Gaen's father approved to cook the chicken and the she just open the coop and a chicken flies at Crown Prince's smiley face. LOL. Can't stop replaying that scene.

s9313071e

May 13, 2017 at 5:40 PM

That's so cute. I love their bickering prior to the approval. Haha. They have this natural chemistry together that is so easy to watch.

celine

May 13, 2017 at 7:22 PM

Ohmygoodness I love that scene! Gaeun was like, 'Fine! You want the chicken? /proceeds to open the chicken coop/ Have the chicken!" LOL

joyee

May 13, 2017 at 8:33 PM

LOL! Precise words to interpret Ga Eun's funny defeated facial expression. Now I'm laughing louder after rewatching it
These two needs more cute bickering moments like this!

wackycashew

May 13, 2017 at 7:02 PM

Thanks for the recap, hanshimi!

I love Prince Sun and GE's first encounter and how she immediately helps him. The prince has quite a personality despite living in seclusion all these years. XD His "I'm someone who can do that" line makes me laugh.

Love how the prince isn't shy about being enamoured by GE. Their gazes are sweet.

LOL Sun is so shameless asking for chicken since he's a guest at GE's house. ^.~ And he is so bold at expressing his interest in GE, getting straight to the point by asking whether she's already taken. XD Love this prince! I also enjoy their heart-to-heart talk about hidden identity and freedom with the chicken and coop reference

Awww The prince definitely doesn't shy away from his feelings with that "forever" line. I can already anticipate the heartwrenching moments in store for this couple.

joyee

May 13, 2017 at 8:19 PM

There's not much to talk about Ga Eun's character so far but I'm really interested to how this reserved, pure girl become a revengeful and feisty woman. I'm sure our attention will be directed to her later on, making us shake off any short comings our second female have.

imbuk

May 13, 2017 at 9:06 PM

I just watched this yesterday (yay! In time for the recap!). It was because of kim so hyun that I checked this out as i haven't seen yoon seung ho in anythig yet. But, damn, I am staying for him. I could totally believe that he is a crown prince and even his voice is amazing! Kim so hyun looks regal even in the simplest of hanboks!

Archived