Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

12 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I have a feeling he will be asked about his feelings for KSH only when they do their next project together, which won't be anytime soon so he can easily claim not to remember what he felt during RMOTM.:lol: But he will answer what he feels during that project.

Do you think he will be asked about his feelings for his new costar too? So far, I've seen all the actors(unless they are married or in a publicly known relationship) being asked if they had heart fluttering feelings for their partner.

In agreement with @MsSubak the question is very common and asked to almost every celeb during promotions and the response is also always typical. Normally its the other interactions that catch attention and makes you want to ship them like with Shy Shy who are too cute for words! :heart:

8 hours ago, MsSubak said:

By the way, is it true that IANAR airing date is postponed? I read somewhere that it will be aired on December, 6th :mellow:

So is this confirmed? Then it'll be airing on the same day as Dark Knight the one with KRW and SSK. And PEB drama will air on 22nd then? YSH, both his dramas this year have had another drama start on the exact same day! :lol:

Anyways, The next two months have lots of good dramas and am excited for all but esp YSH! :D

7 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I read it was postponed to December too. I hope it’s true then he won’t be up for a couple award with CSB.  Then the focus is only on our couple.  N I hope he sits with Ruler cast though it’s unlikely. He has to promote the new drama, but I can still hope .. 

I am waiting for this question to be asked! Please, I hope the reporter remember

Even if it airs first week Dec it will still have 8 whole episodes before the Award Ceremony so very likely the drama will be nominated and not sure about where YSH will sit but really hope to see our Shy Shy sitting together! Its the only thing have been looking forward to since July! Please MBC don't ruin that!

Also, YSH-KSH need to win best couple! They deserve that award! Ruler wouldn't even have half the ratings it did without them! 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim So Hyun worked with a great writer in WYWS, while Yoo Seung Ho is now tying a synchronic collaboration with a superb PD. Don't know why but this fact makes me happy.. for dramagod's sake... they deserved it :bawling: 

One day...definitely one day lets reunite in a better project! :)

Anw, Happy 100th page Shyshy~!!

Maybe this forum will move faster when Shy Shy reunite in a very near future! :lol:

Being on this ship is so hard because of the limited activities that they do and so almost no updates!

Hopefully once YSH drama start and KSH exams end we can see them being more active!

Wish for a fun, cute and memorable romcom for their reunion!

The chemistry is there so only good Writer-PD combination is needed!

And hopefully no MBC!

KSH new ad campaign for Peripera! :wub:

13 hours ago, MsSubak said:

@YourHighness . I think if he decides to do post interview, he’ll only asked about his feeling for CSB. But maybe there will be some cheeky interviewer (maybe the one who asked him about heart fluttering feeling towards KSH) who will ask about KSH. Who knows, right? :lol:

Actually it’s a common question, and his cliché answer will be, “of course I got swooned by her, but we’re professional actors (or we’re good friends), bla bla bla” :lol:

By the way, is it true that IANAR airing date is postponed? I read somewhere that it will be aired on December, 6th :mellow:

Hahaha, that's true. The actors always give the same answer. I wonder how much he will praise CSB. From what I saw, she is good but not great yet.

Even I read that the show will air on December 6th. If that's the case then, maybe YSH will walk the red carpet with CSB and not KSH? :(

@mindstar True, I started shipping Shyshy due to their BTS. I noticed some moves that YSH did during the show and I want to see if he will do the same for his new costar.

1 hour ago, loveiskim said:

Kim So Hyun worked with a great writer in WYWS, while Yoo Seung Ho is now tying a synchronic collaboration with a superb PD. Don't know why but this fact makes me happy.. for dramagod's sake... they deserved it :bawling: 

One day...definitely one day lets reunite in a better project! :)

Anw, Happy 100th page Shyshy~!!

I am really hoping the project will be on TVN. That channel is no slouch on kissing. :D

12 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Hahaha, that's true. The actors always give the same answer. I wonder how much he will praise CSB. From what I saw, she is good but not great yet.

Even I read that the show will air on December 6th. If that's the case then, maybe YSH will walk the red carpet with CSB and not KSH? :(

@mindstar True, I started shipping Shyshy due to their BTS. I noticed some moves that YSH did during the show and I want to see if he will do the same for his new costar.

I am really hoping the project will be on TVN.  :D

What moves chingu???  :D

MBC hasn't confirmed it yet, maybe it will postponed later than that or before. From what I know, a drama will get a nomination for year-end awards if at least has been aired half of its entire episodes, for IANAR it will be 16 episodes or 4 weeks airing.
Good things if it's postponed is:

Maybe it will has a better chance to be the highest rating for Wednesday - Thursday time slot. If it will be aired next week it will fight with WYWS. Although YSH is a "rating magnet", LJS-Suzy are a though rival. Besides WYWS already gives the audience a great plot. Airing same time with Black Knight will caused a same interest of audience as they don’t know about the plot of both drama yet. But I must admit that KRW is a very great actor, also Black Knight has been anticipated since the beginning of this year. There will be Nothing to Lose (YWJ-PEB) too. Those two are a tough opponent for IANAR. But let’s be positive

Bad things are:

1. As @YourHighness . said, YSH will still promote IANAR when they hold MBC drama awards, so yes, it’s possible that he will walk with CSB. (I hope even if he still promotes it, they won't do that. Look at how KSH-YSH did the promotion separately, just do the same thing please....). Our only chance is if YSH-KSH win the best couple awards, they may still walk the red carpet together or maybe the three of them will walk separately.
  2. The chance for us to do some analysis will be postponed too.

You know, a lot of negative things were crossed my mind when I heard that YSH agreed to do drama with MBC. Mostly about the awards, I was afraid that he will walk with CSB, sit with IANAR co-stars, even the worst is he will win best couple with CSB. I'm happy that YSH has a new project but why it has to be with MBC :mellow: I'm afraid that it may ruin my imagination of KSH-YSH in the awards ceremony :mellow:

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Seungho yah, you can praise her but please only as much as needed (I'm sorry CSB ssi, is not that I hate you :bawling:) and please walk the red carpet with sohyun, sit with her, and win the best couple with her :bawling:

By the way, they choose the best couple by vote, right?

It's only for Korean or we can vote for them too? 

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

I am really hoping the project will be on TVN. That channel is no slouch on kissing. :D

Yes, just look at how many kiss scenes in LFG compare to Ruler, although they were not passionate one :lol:

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

The chemistry is there so only good Writer-PD combination is needed!

KSH already met with great PD (Lee Eung Bok and Park Joon Hwa) and great writer (Kim Eun Suk and Park Hye Ryun), now YSH meet with Jung Dae Yoon PD. Just need to combine them :D:D:D

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Really really hope that doesn't happen and instead our Shy Shy walks the red carpet together! They suffered so much during the airing of the drama and it is only right that they get to attend together!

We also saw how much Korea loved the couple as well and KSH herself said she was surprised by the love SeonGaeun received.

MBC better not cross all those fans who stuck with the drama for the OTP and are looking forward to seeing them together on awards night.

They already ruined the drama which could easily have gotten 20% hope they don't pass them over for awards for their performance in Ruler.

Their BTS really is some of the best! Their care and concern for each other was just wonderful to watch and the way they just look at each other! It really didn't even feel like acting after a point! Those honey dripping eyes can't just be acting no matter how good they are! :wub:

And yes TVN is the only channel that can do them justice with a romcom but even if its not that it should never be MBC!

3 hours ago, MsSubak said:

MBC hasn't confirmed it yet, maybe it will postponed later than that or before. From what I know, a drama will get a nomination for year-end awards if at least has been aired half of its entire episodes, for IANAR it will be 16 episodes or 4 weeks airing.

Maybe it will has a better chance to be the highest rating for Wednesday - Thursday time slot. If it will be aired next week it will fight with WYWS. Although YSH is a "rating magnet", LJS-Suzy are a though rival. Besides WYWS already gives the audience a great plot. Airing same time with Black Knight will caused a same interest of audience as they don’t know about the plot of both drama yet. But I must admit that KRW is a very great actor, also Black Knight has been anticipated since the beginning of this year. There will be Nothing to Lose (YWJ-PEB) too. Those two are a tough opponent for IANAR. But let’s be positive

Its hard to predict ratings actually. So many unexpected dramas have done well this year!

Whisper, Falsify and Ruler are the only dramas that came in first place as predicted.  But for Ruler due to really terrible writing it wasn't able to break 20% but thankfully pulled in consistent double digits which is clearly hard to do these days. 

WYWS and TOL were both expected to do better but HS has been a much tougher competitor than predicted and WC has been a surprise hit. The same happened with CK against Saimdang and even MWDTL. And even Lookout got better ratings than was probably expected of it. Am not calling FMY a surprise hit because there was a lot of buzz for it after casting was announced and personally always thought it would do well. But Hwarang again was surpassed by Rebel which was likely not expected.

Basically, ratings are hard to predict but ofcourse am cheering for YSH only! :D 

Don't think anyone is even trying to predict what the ratings will be like for the three Wed-Thurs shows since all are very strong dramas but to choose an underdog it would be 'Nothing to Lose'. It has the least buzzy casting and is yet another legal drama in a year that has been saturated with legal drama so for IANAR am thinking the biggest competition is BK since both are romance genre. 

Surprisingly though, except for KRW all the Wed-Thurs dramas for the year end is repeating actors. I mean all of them have done more than one drama this year. And this seems to have been a trend this year. Never seen so many stars do multiple dramas in the same year. Wonder why? :huh:

11 hours ago, MsSubak said:

Bad things are:

1. As @YourHighness . said, YSH will still promote IANAR when they hold MBC drama awards, so yes, it’s possible that he will walk with CSB. (I hope even if he still promotes it, they won't do that. Look at how KSH-YSH did the promotion separately, just do the same thing please....). Our only chance is if YSH-KSH win the best couple awards, they may still walk the red carpet together or maybe the three of them will walk separately.
  2. The chance for us to do some analysis will be postponed too.

You know, a lot of negative things were crossed my mind when I heard that YSH agreed to do drama with MBC. Mostly about the awards, I was afraid that he will walk with CSB, sit with IANAR co-stars, even the worst is he will win best couple with CSB. I'm happy that YSH has a new project but why it has to be with MBC :mellow: I'm afraid that it may ruin my imagination of KSH-YSH in the awards ceremony :mellow:

Seungho yah, you can praise her but please only as much as needed (I'm sorry CSB ssi, is not that I hate you :bawling:) and please walk the red carpet with sohyun, sit with her, and win the best couple with her :bawling:

By the way, they choose the best couple by vote, right?

It's only for Korean or we can vote for them too? 

Yes, just look at how many kiss scenes in LFG compare to Ruler, although they were not passionate one :lol:

KSH already met with great PD (Lee Eung Bok and Park Joon Hwa) and great writer (Kim Eun Suk and Park Hye Ryun), now YSH meet with Jung Dae Yoon PD. Just need to combine them :D:D:D

Love all of the above!

The light caress when he hold her hand.. I think we did analyse this before right? 

Tho I disagree with the poster, SHySHy couple did it first.. so how could they reference something in the future. For our couple, its so natural for them

HE wanted to give out his bank account no..

Seja, wait please, when its your actual wedding, we will credit your bank account

They had their rehearsal for the walk

14 hours ago, mindstar said:

Their BTS really is some of the best! Their care and concern for each other was just wonderful to watch and the way they just look at each other! It really didn't even feel like acting after a point! Those honey dripping eyes can't just be acting no matter how good they are! :wub:

I know that YSH has a "killer" and deep gaze, but the way he looks at KSH was somehow different. Full of love! :wub:

Maybe it was an acting when we saw them on the screen during drama, but in BTS? I don’t think so :D

We also saw how much Korea loved the couple as well and KSH herself said she was surprised by the love SeonGaeun received.

True, even some netizens commented on articles of IANAR that they want KSH as the female lead. So much love for them, and now we just need to wait patiently for them to reunite in a drama :wub:

Its hard to predict ratings actually. So many unexpected dramas have done well this year!

Rating is always unpredictable. High rating can be determined by great acting, good script, popularity, or the combination of all aspects, or just luck (because the rivals are weak).

Ruler had a best combination of all aspects, if only the script was a lot better, it could reach 20% easily, and we could see our lovely couple on a fan sign event :expressionless:

I read that it's postponed because there are a baseball match. But why it has to be a month? :mellow:

32 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

I know that YSH has a "killer" and deep gaze, but the way he looks at KSH was somehow different. Full of love! :wub:

Maybe it was an acting when we saw them on the screen during drama, but in BTS? I don’t think so :D

True, even some netizens commented on articles of IANAR that they want KSH as the female lead. So much love for them, and now we just need to wait patiently for them to reunite in a drama :wub:

Rating is always unpredictable. High rating can be determined by great acting, good script, popularity, or the combination of all aspects, or just luck (because the rivals are weak).

Ruler had a best combination of all aspects, if only the script was a lot better, it could reach 20% easily, and we could see our lovely couple on a fan sign event :expressionless:

I read that it's postponed because there are a baseball match. But why it has to be a month? :mellow:

Maybe its also because of the strike. Filming must be uneven, they still seem to be filming the first 4 episodes only.

If Ruler had been well written it would easily have been the biggest saeguk of the year and YSH-KSH would have been this years biggest OTP but clearly it wasn't meant to be. Still, now that people have seen them together there is a thirst to see them reunite so that's a good thing! :D 

2 hours ago, mindstar said:

Maybe its also because of the strike. Filming must be uneven, they still seem to be filming the first 4 episodes only.

If Ruler had been well written it would easily have been the biggest saeguk of the year and YSH-KSH would have been this years biggest OTP but clearly it wasn't meant to be. Still, now that people have seen them together there is a thirst to see them reunite so that's a good thing! :D 

Ah, I almost forget about the strike :mellow: MBC, please do something about it :mellow:

Maybe the good thing about Ruler messy writing is that the chance for YSH-KSH to reunite in a drama as soon as possible will be higher, since it's really rare to see a couple in a drama get a chance to work together again (usually it happens after years of waiting). Everyone crave for more sweet scenes of them :wub:

Archived