[Thai Drama 2017] Slam Dance ทุ่มฝันสนั่นฟลอร์

whitedove

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Know that The Ken-Woon Couple were going to bring troubles...

Mai and Ryu ♥ ♥ the lovely couple.. a little selfish but lovely anyway...

I think that Fang Vs Namfon is finally ended... but we have to wait to the new episode...

^ I like that moved too. but Bas and Namfon never be bad guys... they just were misunderstood, they never be really bad, Fang was a richard simmons in the first episodes and Bas just hates the Iron rules because that were used against him.

Pluem interview...

16 hours ago, clon_105 said:

^ I like that moved too. but Bas and Namfon never be bad guys... they just were misunderstood, they never be really bad, Fang was a richard simmons in the first episodes and Bas just hates the Iron rules because that were used against him.

Agree with your comment (for Bas). Bas never show us to be a bad guy, just he is victim of too strict rules he had to endure! For Namfon, is illegal use of training room for outside activity shows she was ready to be a little out law, while Fang was too much selfish, but finally, she is back to a more friendly attitude, that suit her in a better way. For the wrestlers, be more united made then more stronger in front of adversity and betrayal felony to come!

Archived