[Thai Drama 2017] Slam Dance ทุ่มฝันสนั่นฟลอร์

whitedove

13 hours ago, fatfatphat said:

Yes please!! If there is something i can do then i'm willing to help you ^^

The story seems interesting, i will watch it ^^

There are many things to figure out

- should it be a facebook fanpage or webblog or regular website or any other format?

- how should the content of the said site be? daily ent news digest with a forum?

- how wide should the content coverage is? should music and flim be included or just drama focused?

- how to we reel in advertising?

- how to promote the site?

- I'm not so interested in teen drama and film, an additional informant/ translator to cover that department may be needed.

- my interest may be not mainstream, we need an editor to filter the content on top of proof-read.

- I have no technical know-how, I need tech support.

etc.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/18/2017 at 11:13 AM, welp said:

There are many things to figure out

- should it be a facebook fanpage or webblog or regular website or any other format?

- how should the content of the said site be? daily ent news digest with a forum?

- how wide should the content coverage is? should music and flim be included or just drama focused?

- how to we reel in advertising?

- how to promote the site?

- I'm not so interested in teen drama and film, an additional informant/ translator to cover that department may be needed.

- my interest may be not mainstream, we need an editor to filter the content on top of proof-read.

- I have no technical know-how, I need tech support.

etc.

oh we should discuss it , i'm excited already xDDD

my first thai movie is bangkok traffic love story and crazy little thing called love (that 2nd xD) and my first thai drama is hormones so maybe i only know about gdh and nadao, but i'm starting to like another drama but of course with english sub..

i think we should include thai music too (or maybe it would be entertanment, sure we need someone who knows thailand >.<
i'm not good at tech too, but i could ask someone and figure it out,, just tell me when you will start everything..

On 19/6/2560 at 4:05 PM, fatfatphat said:

oh we should discuss it , i'm excited already xDDD

my first thai movie is bangkok traffic love story and crazy little thing called love (that 2nd xD) and my first thai drama is hormones so maybe i only know about gdh and nadao, but i'm starting to like another drama but of course with english sub..

i think we should include thai music too (or maybe it would be entertanment, sure we need someone who knows thailand >.<
i'm not good at tech too, but i could ask someone and figure it out,, just tell me when you will start everything..

It's taking me forever to sub The Face. If I can go half of the last ep, I'll start this project. Meanwhile, you may discuss with your friend what format the site should be. web blog, Facebook fansite etc. Also, we may start a discussion what kinda content and interface will be interesting. 

On 6/25/2017 at 7:45 PM, welp said:

It's taking me forever to sub The Face. If I can go half of the last ep, I'll start this project. Meanwhile, you may discuss with your friend what format the site should be. web blog, Facebook fansite etc. Also, we may start a discussion what kinda content and interface will be interesting. 

okay!!

I love Sing in the 3th episode... when he talks to the director of the high school about that "fatty chatterbox" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... and the ackward situation between Bass and Namfon... a little bit hot fight with the bad guys there... This series became interesting. and Ryu and jane meeting was so cool and sweet.. that can be the favorite couple.  

Archived