[Movie 2006] 200 Pounds Beauty/secret Of The Beauty 미녀는 괴로

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rockmelon123

the DVD coming out on 28 feb ^^.~~

shouldn't it be out by now? i've been looking everywhere but i can't find any download links...

everyones saying its so good, i wanna seeeeeee...

Guest Bootylicious92

First I saw her in Emperor Of The Sea then her korean drama Bizarre Bunch was good too....Then my cousins was telling me about Kim Ah Joong singing and I saw her MV and then a preview of the movie...Thats when me and my cousins kept looking around for the movie....lol......her voice is nice....I like it.....

Guest mangogirl

Hello..is there any way this could be uploaded to MB? sorry...the clubbox is not working for me :blink:

And thanks so much for uploading! I've been waiting for a long time to see this!

Guest amane86

I'm waiting for the sub for this movie!

I really cant wait for it! XD

how i wish i can understand korean language! then i can download the movie without worrying of understanding!

And the OST is cute!

thanks for those who has been sharing!

Guest etoile

omg i loved it. >_< joo jinmo's charcter was so funny...the part where hes talking about plastic surgery made me giggle so much. haha. loved it. fun fun fun movie. :D

Guest miimisunshine

IT HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN! ... it is now coming out on APRIL 28! i just check yesasia and it said april.

Guest lostfromfate

IT HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN! ... it is now coming out on APRIL 28! i just check yesasia and it said april.

it's already out...

Guest annababy

this movie was so cute and funny~

i must say kim ah joong improved in her acting and her acting is sooooo cute in this movie, the way she speaks and acts~

Guest COUNTERACT

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!

I saw in theaters with my friend (it was hard to find a friend who hadn't seen it) and she started crying and i was like "why are you crying? you've never even been fat! I should be the one that's crying!" XD;;

I was so-so about Kim Ah Joong but I LOVED her after this movie.

I think this movie did a good job combining what everyone talks about in korea: plastic surgery and weight, and made it into a comical movie still with its messages delivered.

Archived