[Movie 2006] 200 Pounds Beauty/secret Of The Beauty 미녀는 괴로

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest puppyiz

puppyiz, thanks for starting this thread..........my SEXY looks ravishing and electrifying here. Do you know if this movie is available on youtube? From the look of it, it seems like this is a comedy typed movie, and I am sure my SEXY is ravishing in here.

HI FIVEMAGIC !! Thanks for being here! Really ?? .... bring us the video link(s) then !! It would be great.

:D

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretz

i've been looking for this movie to watch but i cant sem to find it anywhere with subs :( the ost is really nice tho :)

i've been looking for this movie to watch but i cant sem to find it anywhere with subs :( the ost is really nice tho :)

I was just about to ask that very same QUESTION...

do anyone know if there's any sub titles for this movie??? I download it from naynay clubbox and usually she's really good with putting up the subs and all and this time there was not sub for this movie.....

If anyone have any info please post it here thanks in advance..

Guest suejinners

can anyone please upload it onto megaupload or sendspace or something??

i can't download from clubboxx TT____TT

A screener is an advance video or DVD copy of a film sent to critics, awards voters, video stores (for their manager and employees), and other film industry professionals, including producers and distributors. Often, each individual screener is sent out with distinct markings, which allow copies of a screener to be tracked to their source.

Ripping (also referred to as digital audio extraction) is the process of copying the audio or video data from one media form, such as DVD, HD DVD, Blu-ray or CD, to a hard disk.

source: wikipedia

i have a question..

wuts the difference between a screener and a dvd rip

Some one already posted NAYNAY clubbox.... so I'll just quote it... and here is the regular link... I LOVE NAYNAY CLUBBOX.. she has like all the good movies and dramas...

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

200 Pounds Beauty (Scr)

84p1ll1.jpg

is now upping at naynay123

for those who cannot download from clubbox... Im uploading it onto zSHARE and I will post the link as soon as it's done... please note that there is no subtitles and so I watch it with out the sub-titles but it's was so good that you will still be laughing and crying as well...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE... IT MADE MY TOP LIST... even though there was no sub-titles and I couldn't understand one word except the easy one like oppa etc... it was good enough to make me cry and laugh... I give this movie 2 thumbs up ;)

Guest ANGiEE

just watched it(:

i love this movie

does anyone know where i can get the full OST?

i already have 'maria' and '별' but i cant remember where i got them from

nevermind found it in this thread (:

Guest babossagaji

I've been waiting for this movie for so long! I was hoping it'll be out on bittorrent but it's not either..i'll wait for it!^^

waiting for the single Cd DVDrip AND subs....been looking forward to watching this...looks like a very entertaining movie...plus it did well in the box office

Archived