Quantcast
acklexxx

[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons

4 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Someone can explain this?

Yes. Godt has been ordained into Buddhist Monkhood. White ( TOL ) just came out, Tul (TWM) has done it, as well as Tay ( DBK). I don't know how long but usually it's for several months. The Oh'What was his last public engagement I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

another pic... just ^Bie can take pics I guess XD 

maybe the last one pic before the been ordained.

26 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yes. Godt has been ordained into Buddhist Monkhood. White ( TOL ) just came out, Tul (TWM) has done it, as well as Tay ( DBK). I don't know how long but usually it's for several months. The Oh'What was his last public engagement I think.

He'll be there for a week.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, sassenach888 said:

He'll be there for a week.

Thanks...I just read at the same thing on Dara Daily.  No matter how long, it's still a big step to take. :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, aniola said:

After today's episode it seems to me that i prefer when there is three couple with equal screen time or with focus on MingKit or ForthBeam. Also i'm back to the feeling of not always satisfying with Earth's acting.

It was mostly a "Pha/Yo episode" but the two who got my attention were Forth Beam, their two scenes were cute!

Not too short, not too long, not awkward silence, enough well played!

19 hours ago, deltos said:

I guess Korn and Knock had graduated...he doesn't have a " big guys " role models...he's still stuck in the big/little quartile for relationships..:lol:

I thought the same thing, I dkw but I imagine them looking like Kit in front of them!

[edit] I check and I got it wrong Tul, Max : 183 cm / Pavel 184

19 hours ago, deltos said:

I'm going to be totally, unapologetic, and  hedonistic...this is all that's holding me till next week.  No matter what else comes...I want the whole scene for this image...:rolleyes:

screen-shot-2019-08-31-at-9.50.39-am.png

Clearly you won't be alone!

I had the same reaction as Beam staring, :sweatingbullets:, "show off" 

Edited by mellialuna
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, deltos said:

I guess Korn and Knock had graduated...he doesn't have a " big guys " role models...he's still stuck in the big/little quartile for relationships..:lol:

I'm going to be totally, unapologetic, and  hedonistic...this is all that's holding me till next week.  No matter what else comes...I want the whole scene for this image...:rolleyes:

screen-shot-2019-08-31-at-9.50.39-am.png

I'm with you all the way on next weeks episode. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, deltos said:

Good for him. :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, deltos said:

Thanks...I just read at the same thing on Dara Daily.  No matter how long, it's still a big step to take. :)

It is. It's a very big step. He's making a total commitment to follow the teachings of Buddha in all aspects of his life. Not something everyone can do. :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It is. It's a very big step. He's making a total commitment to follow the teachings of Buddha in all aspects of his life. Not something everyone can do. :)

I was touched by his personal statement: ( sorry google translate..left out some pronouns)

"I also want fans to join in making merit too. Ordination is a great merit. Would like fans to join in making merit in case they can live together for a long time Would like to ask for forgiveness for the person that I have offended, my physical state, my conscience, forgiveness and merit"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

the two who got my attention were Forth Beam, their two scenes were cute!

I also like their casual conversation before Yo showed up. Cos it shows that their relationship is not only Beam being cutely teased by Forth but also being good friends.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aniola said:

I also like their casual conversation before Yo showed up

Clearly! The second scene starts at that moment!

I mostly like the fact that normally he shouldn't be here! And there is a lot of possibilities to explain why Forth is here!

• Like 2

There is second part of the interview. So fun to watch.^_^

Earth: bla-bla-bla-bla-bla...

Ben (translating): bla.

:lol:

• Thanks 2

Some random thoughts in the beginning of the night (by my time).:sleeping:

2moons2 guys in the beginning of their journey right now. And it's so lovely to watch them in events, how they communicate with fans, receiving such feed back from people about their work on the series and in general. (My focus is on Nine and Joong, they are probably my ship for next couple months, may be longer.) But i remember what places fandoms are, and i'm already worried that fans will become more and more persistence with their shipping and will create some troubles. Yeah, i kinda worry about it in advance.:D

I remember he said something like this after ForthBeam bed scene too. Made me think that if they're going to sell DVD the promise to put director's cut in it will help them to sell it faster (and maybe by bigger price).-_-

I had similar thought. This guy looks so creepy. Everything in him just screams that it better do not cross path with him in a dark empty alley.:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aniola said:

But i remember what places fandoms are, and i'm already worried that fans will become more and more persistence with their shipping and will create some troubles. Yeah, i kinda worry about it in advance.:D

Well they all are in college so, I imagine that once 2m2 is over...they may slide off the grid  for a while.  Over-exposure is just as bad as under ex-posure for actors...so hopefully they will pull back a bit...you should always leave the crowd wanting...:lol:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

I remember he said something like this after ForthBeam bed scene too. Made me think that if they're going to sell DVD the promise to put director's cut in it will help them to sell it faster (and maybe by bigger price).

It prolly will cost and I'm sure shipping will put that DVD over the 100 usd mark should I choose to buy. Five magazines from Thailand was almost that much...but they will become  collectors items..

1 hour ago, aniola said:

had similar thought. This guy looks so creepy. Everything in him just screams that it better do not cross path with him in a dark empty alley.

I don't see much difference between him and Park...both are a piece of work...:P

• Like 2

14 hours ago, deltos said:

Well they all are in college so, I imagine that once 2m2 is over...they may slide off the grid  for a while.  Over-exposure is just as bad as under ex-posure for actors...so hopefully they will pull back a bit...

I expect typical scenario with numbers of events, commercials and fan meetings after 2m2 is over. Tbh i cannot understand yet how much popular 2m2-boys right now. Not much i think, less than LBC-boys last year for sure. But Joong&Nine already make fans crazy with their natural (for now) fan service, and Pavel have started to do so with his body even before 2m2 aired. And it seems there is strong community are gathering around Anurson (i always make that mistake in his name) Anusorn.

you should always leave the crowd wanting...:lol:

Totally describes PerthSaint's this days "strategy". Their fans will have to wait long and be fed by crumbles.:lol:

I don't see much difference between him and Park...both are a piece of work...:P

I see Park more like snaky one, who will stab you from behind (and maybe by someone else's hand). When that unnamed guy just come and beat you up if he decided to do so.:no_mouth:

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, aniola said:

expect typical scenario with numbers of events, commercials and fan meetings after 2m2 is over. Tbh i cannot understand yet how much popular 2m2-boys right now. Not much i think, less than LBC-boys last year for sure. But Joong&Nine already make fans crazy with their natural (for now) fan service, and Pavel have started to do so with his body even before 2m2 aired. And it seems there is strong community are gathering around Anurson (i always make that mistake in his name) Anusorn.

I'm gonna say that 2M2 has an edge over LBC..simply because they are all with the same agency and there isn't any in fighting that has gone public like  happened to LBC...that hurt them a lot... they can do cpl fanservice forever...and 50 episodes of 2M2...all the principals are there...LOL

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I'm gonna say that 2M2 has an edge over LBC..simply because they are all with the same agency and there isn't any in fighting that has gone public like  happened to LBC...that hurt them a lot... they can do cpl fanservice forever...and 50 episodes of 2M2...all the principals are there...LOL

And you are absolutely right about it!

I so hope for no trouble and no fights, i wanna happy fandom which will just swim in rainbow.:)

(And there will be PS vs ZeeSaint fan fighting anyway to keep me entertained.:D)

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, aniola said:

And there will be PS vs ZeeSaint fan fighting anyway to keep me entertained.:D)

And just wait until Why RU?  starts filiming..the whole Saint/Zee...that's going to be fun to watch too....

4 hours ago, aniola said:

so hope for no trouble and no fights, i wanna happy fandom which will just swim in rainbow.:)

It seems to me so far, that their mgt team is working together...they seem to have marketing and promotion down very well...I mean how many series do you know in recent time that had live viewing while the episode aired with the actors ? I think there will be rainbows unicorns and bubble gum all the way...as long as fans let them do their job and not try to make it harder with rumors etc... The press for J9 to be a cpl is huge...I always think, " if they are a real cpl...you'll  see even less than you do now ! Being a cpl doesn't give you more access...it actually give you less.." so stick with the fanstasy...:lol:

• Like 3

On 17 October 2017 at 9:38 PM, bbashuei said:

Hi!! I'm new here and I'm also a Filipino :D

Let's be friends guys!!

Hi! Filipino din ako. Nakapunta na kayo sa Thailand?