[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, just my opinion about the audition for the new cast

I think it would be better if they would do like short flashbacks in season 2 but in this case, the new cast will be portrayed in the flashback scenes just to gradually let it sink in the viewers minds (the characters the actors will be) because the point of season 1 was to build the character around the actor. With a new cast, it would be hard for the viewers to absorb the emotions, actions and dialogues of the new actors.

Moreover, I’m sad about the news but I think there’s a possibility that the series can improve since the first one had actors that doesn’t have much experience in acting and tbh, you can see it in the series ( of course I still love them and I think they did a good job) . If season 2 will have a cast that has great acting skills that could bring great emotions and deliver the dialogues  as well as portray the character really well, it could attract a viewer’s interest. With great execution of the series, chemistry on screen, and production, it could actually make the series also worth watching :D 

Archived