Karaoke In Sydney!

Guest y_yuen12

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ OMG YEAHHHH! and theres like, a doraemon one too and everything!

but i can't drink them because im under 18 :/ so for the time being i drink all the star sign ones

Does anyone know the room sizes for Sydney Karaoke aka Noraenbang? I'm planning to go with friends and I wanna know the capacitys 

Do you know if they have capacity for over 15 people? I'm planning to go to Sydney Karaoke with friends but I never went with more than 15 people. Thanks

^ for SHOW? everytime i go i always get put in the same room! the room i always get in can hold maybe like.. 10 people. and thats if you make people sit on top of the chairs as well. and even then it's kinda tight, so im not too sure.

but i think there are other rooms that can hold more people? im not too sure.

Guest happy go lucky

Hi guys,

I noticed there were three topics on practically the same thing, so I merged all the Sydney K threads into this one. I left the contact info thread separate for now since it has slightly different content.

In contribution to the thread, I don't know if anyone has mentioned them but LIVE Noraebang is one of my favourite places (across from World Square, above a Korean restaurant named BBQ City). There's also SM Karaoke which is on top of Madang (on Pitt Street, behind Galaxy World) and it's really awesome, a fairly new place too so it's really clean.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know if they have capacity for over 15 people? I'm planning to go to Sydney Karaoke with friends but I never went with more than 15 people. Thanks

Yeah my sister had a party of over 15 and they had a biggggg room. There was even space for people to dance in front of the tv. LOL (:

Guest aisukuri

hey everyone (:

im thinking about having my birthday party at mizuya and inviting around fifteen people. has anyone had any experience there for a party? and what packages/deals do they offer?

or would you recommend another karaoke place thats relatively clean and 'safe'. since we're only 16 and many parents worry i would rather it to be a nicer place.

thanks ^^

Guest Anneant96

hey everyone (:

im thinking about having my birthday party at mizuya and inviting around fifteen people. has anyone had any experience there for a party? and what packages/deals do they offer?

or would you recommend another karaoke place thats relatively clean and 'safe'. since we're only 16 and many parents worry i would rather it to be a nicer place.

thanks ^^

LOL i was planning on having my bday party there as well! XD I haven't been there myself but on the site, they have deals :) such as minimum $20 on food and get 2 hour free room hire :D Another one is $15 pp for around 3 hours? ^^"

• 4 months later...
Guest dianakbui

^ hahah yeah i just checked ^^ i was wondering if they offer any group set menu's/discounts on large groups..?

that is the pricing for SHOW of 'Sydney Karaoke'? THANKS ! 

Guest dianakbui

I know you guys have said that Sydney Karaoke on George St is pretty updated on K-Pop but how updated do you mean? Like would they have songs from artists that are currently on music shows like Inkigayo, Music Core/Bank right now e.g 2PM - Hands Up, 2NE1 - I am the best? 

If not, what would be the latest kind of music they have? planning on taking my friends this Saturday :) 

THANKS GUYS! <3

• 3 months later...

heyy, i started going to another karaoke place, and imo its the best one i've seen so far. it's called K1 (or K2 i dont know HAHA) in chinatown. It doesnt have a lot of kpop, but lots of english songs! which is all i really care about since i can't sing in korean anyway

its 10 bucks for 3 hours or 10 bucks for 2 hours and a drink. for one hour its 5 bucks per person. the rooms are really nice and there are actually MV's for most of the songs (rather than some weird video).

it's pretty cheap compared to other karaoke places! so yeah, it's my new fave :)

heyy, i started going to another karaoke place, and imo its the best one i've seen so far. it's called K1 (or K2 i dont know HAHA) in chinatown. It doesnt have a lot of kpop, but lots of english songs! which is all i really care about since i can't sing in korean anyway

its 10 bucks for 3 hours or 10 bucks for 2 hours and a drink. for one hour its 5 bucks per person. the rooms are really nice and there are actually MV's for most of the songs (rather than some weird video).

it's pretty cheap compared to other karaoke places! so yeah, it's my new fave :)

That one is K1! It took over Phoenix i think. And its much cleaner than Phoenix was haha. The kpop there is really slow to update, and it only has the really popular mainstream kpop songs. But i agree, i like the english selection there! And its relatively cheap and not so grotty looking! (:

• 2 months later...

Archived