[Drama 2017] Teacher Oh Soon Nam, 훈장 오순남, Mon-Fri, 7:50, Many thanks for watch and your comments!!!

0ly40

10 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Is anyone watching with ondemandkorea's paid service?  How quickly do they sub it?

@tulip06 I didn't know about this service, It is showing they have eng subs up to episode 7  (yesterday's episode)  that is pretty fast. Didn't know there were subs after episode 3 anywhere else. I will try the site for one month, you can cancel anytime.....so will see if worth it.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, maddymappo said:

@tulip06 I didn't know about this service, It is showing they have eng subs up to episode 7  (yesterday's episode)  that is pretty fast. Didn't know there were subs after episode 3 anywhere else. I will try the site for one month, you can cancel anytime.....so will see if worth it.

Okay, let me know how it goes. :)

4 hours ago, tulip06 said:

The subtitles for this show just take far too long. It's really frustrating. As it is, they are two days behind, and I want to see how Se Hui handles the ghastly fiancé.

they posted up to ep 7, then posted only raw up to ep 10 as of today. So not happy.  As of now I noticed an unlicensed website has also post subs up to 7.  

Wow, one thing after another keeps happening to this etiquette school!  I watched today's episode raw, hee.

I absolutely hate Cha Yumin's mother.  They picked a good actress for the role: she's as annoying as ants in sugar!

On 5/5/2017 at 0:38 AM, wunwing1 said:

is this drama any good? is there young romance? i just want to know ahead. before i start the drama.

@wunwing1  No really young romance. Romantics are late twenties or thirty something.   I like it because I like the actors and the story about a korean etiquette school, children, and family. 

On 5/8/2017 at 8:15 AM, tulip06 said:

Wow, one thing after another keeps happening to this etiquette school!  I watched today's episode raw, hee.

I absolutely hate Cha Yumin's mother.  They picked a good actress for the role: she's as annoying as ants in sugar!

@tulip06  I agree,  the actress who plays Cha Ymin's mother is a pro. I have seen her in other wonderfully annoying roles. She is great in Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace), and she was great in I Really Really LIke You. 

Its interesting that the leads hubby seems to be such an arrogant rat that after all the tragedy he will end up leaving her for that rich woman. What happens later when he finds out that his ex is the real missing daughter? I am sure he will learn of this and do his best to not let that fact come out at first so that the crazy brat he hooked up with does not loose out. I know for sure that the crazy brat will do all she can to keep that truth from coming out because she has tried very hard to get the Chairman to like and want her and see her as a replacement for her real daughter and has failed. Being confronted that the real daughter is not only alive but was once the wife to the man she took.. well it will shake her and make her more determined to take what does not belong to her.

One thing is if the CEO is very ill like I suspect the min she goes down they will be trying to take over and kick her out.. will we have chance meetings with the CEO and her real daughter or has that already happened?

@Ldy Gmerm  I agree. I think it will be interesting to see how "crazy brat" reacts to learning the real daughter is the wife of the man she loves and competition as heir to  CEO.  Also we don't know what happened to little brother.  I think he is the younger brother of Sejong's father. Who else? We haven't met anyone else who fits yet.

I don't like cray brat. Women who intentionally seduce married men turn me off and it appears she abandoned Sejong.  But I do feel sorry for her anyway.  Her mother disappeared at young age (we don't know if her evil daddy killed her or what he did to her) and then evil daddy was going to abandon her but instead used her to become the heir of wealthy ceo who also doesn't show any affection for her and even humiliated her at the board of directors meeting. So she feels so unloved and worthless, that I still have sympathy for her.  

The handsome doctor husband and Teacher have different goals and are clashing with each other all the time even without seduction problem. They both really love their little daughter even though Doctor is always complaining he wasn't chasing other women - the predatory woman came after him  so at this point i sympathize.  I had no sympathy for him when he ratted to police that Sejong was in the shed with fire crackers.  He also never shows Teacher love, give her flowers or gentleness. 

2 hours ago, maddymappo said:

@Ldy Gmerm  I agree. I think it will be interesting to see how "crazy brat" reacts to learning the real daughter is the wife of the man she loves and competition as heir to  CEO.  Also we don't know what happened to little brother.  I think he is the younger brother of Sejong's father. Who else? We haven't met anyone else who fits yet.

I don't like cray brat. Women who intentionally seduce married men turn me off and it appears she abandoned Sejong.  But I do feel sorry for her anyway.  Her mother disappeared at young age (we don't know if her evil daddy killed her or what he did to her) and then evil daddy was going to abandon her but instead used her to become the heir of wealthy ceo who also doesn't show any affection for her and even humiliated her at the board of directors meeting. So she feels so unloved and worthless, that I still have sympathy for her.  

The handsome doctor husband and Teacher have different goals and are clashing with each other all the time even without seduction problem. They both really love their little daughter even though Doctor is always complaining he wasn't chasing other women - the predatory woman came after him  so at this point i sympathize.  I had no sympathy for him when he ratted to police that Sejong was in the shed with fire crackers.  He also never shows Teacher love, give her flowers or gentleness. 

I also suspect that the leads younger brother is that of Sejong's father. Not sure why he never looked for his sister or perhaps the trauma of that rainy night was too much for him as he was ill but I think that the siblings will be reunited. Per the synopsis Sejong's father ends up be the one to help her after all her tragedy with her in laws,  rat of a husband and the death of her daughter and he finds out a shocking truth and my guess is that the man he has as a brother is the real brother of this woman. Perhaps when all that happens he takes her in and the younger brother remembers her after hearing her name or seeing something she has that links them.. I think it will be that key chain their mother gave before her trip. 

I can't sympathize with her husband for the reasons you mentioned above. He has not once shown to be a loving husband to her. They are on opposite sides because he does not appreciate that she likes that school and has the same values as his parents over it. He wants to be more than that and unfortunately when the daughter dies he will use that as well as his fathers death to get rid of her so he can move on to someone who a. can help him gain what he wants and b. stick it to the ex of the brat who talked down to him.

I too do not like women who disregard marriage vows between two people and seduce married men. So many men out there but she has to want that one or one who is married. But then this woman is craving affection and she thinks she will be able to get that love and affection from him. My guess is he will let go of his wife using the death as an excuse to get brat and later she will realize he prolly never loved her.  Karma is coming and that is in finding out his 1st wife was the real daughter. That will bite when that truth comes out later. I see her very jealous even with the relationship over and the lead female moving on with her life. But brat will be desperate to hold on to this man she stole and that place that is not hers.

@Ldy Gmerm yes, absolutely. I didnt read the synopsis, didn't realize the little girl died, a death of a child will break apart even good marriage, the emotional intensity, guilt, and depression can tear things up. I did read that Teacher "loses everything" so that would be it.  When will crazy brat discover Sejong is her son, I wonder?

3 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

@Ldy Gmerm yes, absolutely. I didnt read the synopsis, didn't realize the little girl died, a death of a child will break apart even good marriage, the emotional intensity, guilt, and depression can tear things up. I did read that Teacher "loses everything" so that would be it.  When will crazy brat discover Sejong is her son, I wonder?

I did not think the child died either.. the synopsis points to her trying to fulfill her daughters wish so I just assumed she is trying to give her daughter whatever it was she really wanted. I read somewhere else that the child dies perhaps which is part of the chain reaction of her loosing everything and goes off to live alone only to be brought back by Sejong's father I think. ..

Archived