[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

i was thinking the episode was mostly filler and gave us nice WS and HJ moments.

then bam! at the final seconds JH confronted HJ and WS was there and accidently heard everything.

from the looks of it. there's a possibility HJ/DB will dissapear from both timelines. with all the picture taking. when he dissapears, he will also dissapear from all their photos. and how can WS and HJ recover from that blow? she heard he is JH's dad right? that is something difficult to understand. 

with only 3 episodes left, i dont know what will happen next. hua3

I know, is there enough time in 3 episodes to solve everything? Can HJ go to the past and then come back to 2017? Ahhhh, I feel stressed right now.

4 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

i guess i missed something. haha. did HJ say he's leaving the rooftop at the end? and he found the money? 

needdd subsss~

We're making guesses here hahaha as I mentioned before that it wasnt like he's leaving forever maybe just leaving the rooftop and as @joyue_1 suggests that maybe he has no idea how to go back and probably he just moves into other place :D 

Btw, Happy 100 pages people!! :blush:

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Ep 27, 28 Preview

HJ: In return for giving you this, let me ask you for a favor. Release MJ from his contract. 
GJ: I’ve thought about this some, and how do you feel about being a boy duo group?
ST: Hoonie and Drill. What do you think?
HJ: I’m of the nature that I can’t lie. You’re pretty. 
JH: Why do I have to go camping with you?
HJ: If you’re told to do something, do as you’re told!
GJ: We have a newly signed artist.
HJ: I’m sorry. That I shouldn’t do that, I realized too late. However, I’m glad that I could apologize directly to you like this. 

thank you for the trans! :)

yay! happy 100th page all~

37 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

i guess i missed something. haha. did HJ say he's leaving the rooftop at the end? and he found the money? 

needdd subsss~

Ahhhh... in the preview it shows DB finding a key... and then giving a cheque to YJ... then MJ's contract is ripped up. DB and MJ high fived - and MJ is sitting nonchalantly as his usual self in the backseat of World Entertainment van with DB sitting in the front and GJ driving... hilarious scene, if you ask me hahahaha

It also shows DB with a duffle bag (couldn't tell if it's the one he brought with him from 1993) leaving the rooftop house...........

*EDIT - DUH! I took my dog out for her last walk and didn't catch on that @stroppyse has kindly provided actual translation of the preview before I replied hahaha :tongue:

@katakwasabi

25 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

I know, is there enough time in 3 episodes to solve everything? Can HJ go to the past and then come back to 2017? Ahhhh, I feel stressed right now.

I know!!! I hope it's not Fight For My Way all over again...... :wacko:

PS - I'm still waiting for the Jung Joon Young cameo by the way... hahahahaha :tongue:

9 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

@katakwasabi

PS - I'm still waiting for the Jung Joon Young cameo by the way... hahahahaha :tongue:

It would be funny if Jung Joon Young cameo as a trainee or an artist under World Entertainment... :lol:

3 minutes ago, layixings said:

They're really dragging on JH's parentage thing until next week's episode.... I really do hope they clear it up tomorrow but that's highly unlikely 

HJ is going camping with JH. maybe that will be the father-son bromance a lot were waiting for. hahaha. feel's shoved in though. will need to watch ep 27-28 to see how it goes.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

some comments about FMY under tab. for those who havent watch. spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

i did not understand the need for the mom character. aera was raised up fine without her mother. her dad and her have a good relationship. imo the mother mystery had no impact to the story much. hoho

Just now, soreally said:

It would be funny if Jung Joon Young cameo as a trainee or an artist under World Entertainment... :lol:

Hahahahaha yes! Imagine he's in the preview scene, being part of World Entertainment and he sits in the backseat with MJ, while DB and GJ are at the front hahahaha

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

HJ is going camping with JH. maybe that will be the father-son bromance a lot were waiting for. hahaha. feel's shoved in though. will need to watch ep 27-28 to see how it goes.

Reveal hidden contents

some comments about FMY under tab. for those who havent watch. spoilers ahead.

Reveal hidden contents

i did not understand the need for the mom character. aera was raised up fine without her mother. her dad and her have a good relationship. imo the mother mystery had no impact to the story much. hoho

Yeah I think its really random.... I mean we should be really getting into the deep stuff with only 3 episodes to go unless this camping thing reveals anything regarding JH's parentage. They could've used tonight's episode well, but it's all filler scenes. Lowkey not complaining though cos it satisfies my HJxWS shipper heart haha

if the ending is that JH falls for hye ri and daddy gets to go with WS.. and BH with GH.. and grandpa continues with alzeihmer..

this will be the worst ending.. and a waste of 16 hours..

I hate seeing BH being treated so coldly.. .. from a man she has loved so sincerely adn who despite knowing he has a kid with her and ruined her life like that.. doesn't even apologize sincerely.. doesn't even show remorse.. or take responsibility..

he has wronged BH the most

33 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

if the ending is that JH falls for hye ri and daddy gets to go with WS.. and BH with GH.. and grandpa continues with alzeihmer..

I hate seeing BH being treated so coldly.. .. from a man she has loved so sincerely adn who despite knowing he has a kid with her and ruined her life like that.. doesn't even apologize sincerely.. doesn't even show remorse.. or take responsibility..

if this was the 1994 HJ I would've blamed him too, but this is 1993 HJ who don't remember even dating BH let alone impregnating her and abandoning her, why would he apologize for his future action that he (the time traveler 23 year old self) didn't commit yet?!

HJ is not the type to take action based on what everyone says so, I think he is still confused and trying to connect all those missing parts of his supposed to be 1993-1994 life, maybe he'll apologize after understanding everything.

36 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

BH never said JH is HJ's son. we've only heard it from GJ and in GJ's flashback he heard it from someone else. BH needs to affirm HJ is JH's father. besides, HJ jumped to 2017 before his alleged relationship with BH in 93-94, if anything happened between them, only BH remembers, HJ doesnt. (its confusing, lets roll with it, that's how the story is huhuhu)

currently i'm still on the fence about JH's parentage secret. i'm finding it hard to believe HJ is the dad because there's no proof but just word of mouth. couple that with HJ not knowing what happened between 93-94, BH speaking in vague terms, GJ believing another person's words, its so scattered and confusing. or HJ aka Dabong can ask BH who JH's father is. He has a good rapport with BH, and BH likes talking to him. if he asks her, and she answers truthfully then the mystery will be resolved for the characters and us viewers. (it will be an anticlimatic reveal though. lol)

The show needs to show us what happened between 1993 and 1994 asap~ there's only 6/3 eps left. huhu

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Kiss scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqXuhhQO8w

(HJ is in the studio when WS comes in)
WS: Dda Bong, you’re the only one here?
HJ: (making a show of looking all around) It looks like it. Why? Who did you come here to see? 
WS: This. PD Yoon told me to bring it here. (gives file to HJ)
HJ: Oh, okay. (puts file down) Hey, Part-timer. You said you were in a band, didn’t you?
WS: A really long time ago, for just a short time.
HJ: Then you know how to read music, so do a guiding track for me.
WS: Ehh. (sound indicating disbelief) You want me to?
HJ: Do it for me. It’s because the woman’s key is too high. (Referring to the musical key that singer is meant to sing the song)
WS: Ehhh. Ehhhh. Ehhh! (indicating disbelief, then a no)
(WS is in the studio after all)
HJ: You can use the headphones that are there. (miming for WS to put them on)
WS: These?
HJ: Use them. (WS puts on the headset so that they can hear each other now) Yah, Part-timer, since you’re standing there like that, you look like a real singer. 
WS: Don’t tease me. 
HJ: You can hear the melody, right?
WS: (take off headphones) Huh?
HJ: (miming) Wear them. Wear them.
WS: (puts them back on) Did you say something?
HJ: Don’t be nervous, and just do it comfortably.
WS: Oh, who’s nervous? Does an intern have to do things like this even?
HJ: Okay, let’s start now. 
WS sings:
Even though this is a little awkward, 
like the secret that I want to tell you, 
what love is, I don’t know,
But about you, I think I’m fluttering.
Since I haven’t been able to tell you as yet,
Because my shaking lips are worrying,
So okay.

(WS notices that HJ has disappeared from the control booth. HJ  has come into the studio, instead.)
HJ: This song. I wrote it thinking of you.
WS: Huh? (headphones means she can’t hear him right now)
HJ: I said I wrote it thinking of you.
WS: What did you say? (starts to lift headphones)
HJ: Thinking of you. Of you.
(HJ kisses WS!)

HJ wrote a song thinking of WS. Aww... Then he got her to sing it. No wonder his emotions were so engaged that he had to kiss her. And, WS responds. Yay! HJ and WS are just seriously cute whenever they're together.

If they're going to be apart, I hope that they at least get some good times together before that happens since HJ seems to be so into WS in a way that he's clearly never been with a woman before, and WS is appreciating HJ as well, even though he doesn't know the secret about him. I hope with the reveal after this episode, she is able to process it, and properly decide if she still likes HJ or not. In a way, I'm glad she found out now, so that she can make her choices with all of the pertinent information. Though, not sure about that being JH's father thing. 

I got tear-eyed just by reading the transcription...I haven't even watch the whole episode yet. Oh no! i better prepare my heart for tonight's episode...

thanks for all the live recaps!  happy 100th page! 

36 minutes ago, Seiran029 said:

if this was the 1994 HJ I would've blamed him too, but this is 1993 HJ who don't remember even dating BH let alone impregnating her and abandoning her, why would he apologize for his future action that he (the time traveler 23 year old self) didn't commit yet?!

HJ is not the type to take action based on what everyone says so, I think he is still confused and trying to connect all those missing parts of his supposed to be 1993-1994 life, maybe he'll apologize after understanding everything.

It doesn't change the fact that he is the one who did it.. in 1994.. but its him... when he first came into the future and came to know abt BH adn JH even then there was no remorse.. mind you.. he had no doubt that he could behave the way he did.. he readily accepted the situation that BH got impregnated and had JH..

Therefore, this character is as tainted as 1994 HJ could be...

So you see there are two problems:

1. This HJ is pompous enough to accept that he could veryw ell have done what he did.. and yet not even an iota of guilt or remorse.. (side note: WS angle disturbs me so much because of his behavior)

2. If a murderer has amnesia doesn't mean he didn't commit the murder.. 

I mean.. if you know that you runed someone's life ROYALLY.. would you not spare even a second of sincere thought towards that person ? But rather worry about your love life , your mobile phone, your stardom, your attires, or whatever he worries about?

36 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

BH never said JH is HJ's son. we've only heard it from GJ and in GJ's flashback he heard it from someone else. BH needs to affirm HJ is JH's father. besides, HJ jumped to 2017 before his alleged relationship with BH in 93-94, if anything happened between them, only BH remembers, HJ doesnt. (its confusing, lets roll with it, that's how the story is huhuhu)

currently i'm still on the fence about JH's parentage secret. i'm finding it hard to believe HJ is the dad because there's no proof but just word of mouth. couple that with HJ not knowing what happened between 93-94, BH speaking in vague terms, GJ believing another person's words, its so scattered and confusing. or HJ aka Dabong can ask BH who JH's father is. He has a good rapport with BH, and BH likes talking to him. if he asks her, and she answers truthfully then the mystery will be resolved for the characters and us viewers. (it will be an anticlimatic reveal though. lol)

The show needs to show us what happened between 1993 and 1994 asap~ there's only 6/3 eps left. huhu

1. You have got the timeline wrong.

HJ lived till 1994 and disappeared one fine day. In between he (apparently.. or as confirmed by his diary and pager he really did it) dated BH, hid the money.. and then disappeared

SOmetime in the 2017, due to some variable ( and my feeling is it is JH's despearate yearning for his father as seen in opening scene of ep1 which hints how much JH is in awe of HJ and dreams of him), universe turned back the clock to 1993.. and HJ dissapeared for the first time in 1993 into the future..

Please note, while the new timeline is playing again, other people still hold memories of earlier 1993-94.. if HJ goes back and changes something then the memories will alter.. if HJ never goes back.. the old original timeline will remain in memories.

2. FOr the longest time i have also believed that HJ may not be the father... but him being father or not is immaterial.. BECAUSE if he is ready to accept this fact means he thinks he is capable of doing something like this... and if he thinks he is capable of doing what he did.. and still shows no remorse towards the ones he has hurt.. i don't see a redeeming quality in him..

Ya.. may not curse him because Dong Gu is a nice person.. and other people here may not curse him because he is a lead.. or because some like HJ-WS and care only for the romance.. BUT from do bong's perspective.. there is no redemption... he is as much of a jerk as he was in the original timeline

Archived