[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

Is it considered abandonment if u had no control over your disappearance.  Moreover u had no knowledge of an existence of a child ?

Even if u have deepseated resentment u can choose to challenge long held prejudices.

I say this from personal experience.

Hyunjae is all said and done just a 24 yr old and he is handling all these revelations ( ie his timeslip, loss of identity, grown son , no family no home) remarkably well.

It's unnecessary harsh on him

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg you guys!! i've been a lurker but I couldn't help myself with this new video they uploaded 2 hours ago!! naver uploaded an exclusive behind the scenes before, during, and after (?) their kiss scene in the studio!! it's like the ng cut of the kiss scene that was posted earlier but MORE!

YSY and LSY are so playful with each other T^T It really seems they've gotten even more closer since I've noticed there weren't many BTS with their interactions!! I'm so happy, I've been smiling ear to ear for the past hour!!!

source to the video: http://tv.naver.com/v/1862700

it might say it can't be played in your region though ;~~~~; idk if it'll be upload on youtube soon

some screenshots! below i'm crying bc they're so adorable together !!

Caption in the 2nd screenshot says: you can look forward to the sweet woo seung x hyun jae (couple) today too!!

REiGYne.jpg

ipMkMG1.png

The Best Hit: I’m getting super invested in this loveline, which might be a dangerous thing to do, except I can’t help it. Yoon Shi-yoon just keeps doing swoony thing after swoony thing, and there’s no way out. Help.

The Best Hit: I finally got a chance to marathon this one last week, and it’s so funny and cheeky and full of love! The characters are loveable and hilarious, and I love all the little meta nods to 1N2D. I do wish that the show hadn’t decided to go for the love triangle between father, son, and Woo-seung, though—it’s weird and uncomfortable, and it kills my hopes for a bromance between the two guys. I was a bit baffled and dismayed by the repeated obvious rom-com tropes that seem to be following Hyun-jae and Woo-seung like flashing neon signs indicating Destined True Love… until that La La Land parody, which makes me think this may all be a misdirect, and that we’re being trolled in the most epic of fashions by Yoo PD and Cha Tae-hyun. And if that’s the case, I would be delighted (and laugh my rear off).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-60/

Because i love the song: so.. sharing this.. hahaha. 

이렇게 넌 또 왜 날 아프게만 하는데
Irohke neon ddo wae nal apeugeman ha neun de
Why are you hurting me like this again

날 떠나려고 하는데
Nal ddeo na ryeo go ha neun de
I should have left

나를 그렇게도 몰라 몰라
Na reul geureohgedo molla molla
Even that I did not know
baby

니가 뭔데 날 자꾸 울리려만 하는데
Ni ga mwonde nal jakku uliryeoman ha neun de
What’s with you, keep on making me cry

날 돌아서려 하는데
Nal dora seo ryeo ha neun de
But I keep turning back

왜 아직도 날 아프게만 하는데
Wae ajikdo nal apeugeman ha neun de
Why does it still gives me pain

여자는 말야 우우우우
Yeojaneun malrya uuuuu
About girls…. uuuuu

나처럼 말야 우우우우
Na cheoreom malrya uuuu
Like me…. uuuuu

미워도 사랑밖에 몰라
Miwodo sarang bakke molla
Even hating, we don’t know anything but our love

다쳐도 너밖에 난 몰라
Dacheodo neo bakke nan molla
Even when hurt, I don’t know anything but you

시작은 말야 우우우우
Sijak eun malrya uuuuu
In the beginning.. uuuu

그때는 말야 우우우우
Geu dae neun malrya uuuu
Back then... uuuu

나 없인 안 된다 했잖아
Na opsin andwin da haetsjana
You said you cant live without me

너 없인 이제 내가 안돼
Neo opsin ije naega andweh
But now I cant live without you
my love
baby
너 때문에 또 하루 종일 울기만 했어
Neo daemune ddo haru jongil ulgiman haetseo
Because of you, I cry all day long again

난 다른 사람은 싫어
Nan dareun sarameun sirhyeo
I don’t want anyone else

난 싫어
Nan sirhyeo
I hate 

니가 아니면 난 안돼
Ni ga animyeon nan andweh
If its not you I cant (accept it)

여자는 말야 우우우우
Yeojaneun malrya uuuu
About girls.. uuuu

나처럼 말야 우우우우
Na cheoreom malrya uuuu
Like me…uuuu

미워도 사랑밖에 몰라
Miwodo sarang bakke molla
Even hating, we don’t know anything else but our love

다쳐도 너밖에 난 몰라
Dacheodo neo bakke nan molla
Even hurt, I don’t know anything else but you

시작은 말야 우우우우
Sijak eun malyra uuuu
In the beginning…uuuu

그때는 말야 우우우우
Geudaeneun malrya uuuu
Back then..uuuu

나 없인 안 된다 했잖아
Without me you said you cant live on

너 없인 이제 내가 안돼
Now without you I cant live on
my love
가슴이 아프게 날 돌아서지만
Gaseumi apeuge nal dora seo ji man
Even though my heart hurts that im turning back

어쩌면 니가 더 아플지도 모르겠어
Eocheomyeon ni ga deo apeuljido moreugetseo
Maybe you hurt even more, I don’t know that

나 같은 여자 놓치는 건 너잖아 너잖아
Na gateun yeoja nohjineun geon neojana neojana
The one who lose a girl like me is you, you

남자는 말야 우우우우
Namja neun malrya uuuu
About Guys … uuuu

너처럼 말야 우우우우
Neocheoreom malrya uuuu
Like you ..uuuu

이렇게 쉽게 변하는지
Ireohke swipge byeon ha neun ji
Changing so easily like this

떠나면 그게 끝인건지
Deonamyeon geu ge geuttingeonji
Once you left is that the end

시작은 말야 우우우우
Sijakeun malrya uuuu
In the beginning..uuuu

그때는 말야 우우우우
Geudaeneun malrya uuuu
Back then..uuuu

나 없인 안 된다 했잖아
You said you cant live without me

너 없인 이제 내가 안돼
Now I cant live without you
my love

It takes longer than a couple of days to challenge life-long beliefs. Give JH time. And actually JH doesn't have any obligation to be understanding towards HJ. It will be easier for himself if he does realize the situation, but he can choose not to be understanding. HJ is after all basically a stranger to him. Which somewhat sucks for HJ, but it's not like he also has much to do with JH or the whole situation, so he'll get over it. I mean, it's a drama, so they're probably going to resolve it. But in real life it happens often in conflicts that both people are kind of right and kind of wrong and you can understand both of them, and maybe they can even understand each other quite well, but they feel what they feel and it's pointless for others to point fingers and take sides. JH isn't even being all that harsh to HJ about the whole thing. HJ, a kid his age and a relative stranger, is basically randomly inserting himself as the dad character, randomly taking credit for JH's potential. I would get pissed off too. Fine, you're my dad, whatever, I already have a great dad, so go and date my 10-year-long crush, but leave me alone while you do it, because guess what, you're a kid as well and you have nothing to do with me. If the main character of this drama were JH, and you would only see HJ as much as JH has to do with him, I would guess a lot of people would be cursing HJ for being annoying (I love him though).

57 minutes ago, soreally said:

If this drama follow the makjang route, then we will get a DNA Test between JH/HJ.. hehe :D

lol. i actually thought about this. but i guess HJ will not bring up a paternity test, dunno if its a thing back in 1993. hehe

9 minutes ago, qdeoks said:

omg you guys!! i've been a lurker but I couldn't help myself with this new video they uploaded 2 hours ago!! naver uploaded an exclusive behind the scenes before, during, and after (?) their kiss scene in the studio!! it's like the ng cut of the kiss scene that was posted earlier but MORE!

YSY and LSY are so playful with each other T^T

it might say it can't be played in your region though ;~~~~; idk if it'll be upload on youtube soon

Hide contents

I know. Read a comment on Naver and they provided links... but cant watch cos not allowed region. :( 

what did they do? Can you share in detail? Hahaha. YSY is so adorkable! 

13 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't know if in the past Yoon Si Yoon in Variety Show Barefoot Brother. When the member goes to his apartement with his mom and his grandmother . Just found this ..

http://kdramarecaps.tumblr.com/post/53036925567/barefoot-friends-home-visits-02

Awwww thanks, I never watched barefoot friends. His room is more neatly than my room LOL :D

11 minutes ago, qdeoks said:

YSY and LSY are so playful with each other T^T

Sadly It can't be played in my region.... but thank you so much for the screenshot, at least I can know they are so adorable :wub:

59 minutes ago, HallyuMint said:

Is it considered abandonment if u had no control over your disappearance.  Moreover u had no knowledge of an existence of a child ?

Even if u have deepseated resentment u can choose to challenge long held prejudices.

I say this from personal experience.

Hyunjae is all said and done just a 24 yr old and he is handling all these revelations ( ie his timeslip, loss of identity, grown son , no family no home) remarkably well.

It's unnecessary harsh on him

You're looking at HJ's perspective. I'm looking at JH's. For JH, yes he was abandoned. He mentioned in the past episode that his supposed father left him and his mother. Should we expect him to think, "Oh so Dabong is my father who time-traveled. Oh I get it. I wasn't conceived yet when he disappeared so I can't blame him. I should be nice to him even if I was told that this guy is my father." From HJ's perspective,no it wasn't abandonment because he wasn't even invovled with BH to conceive JH before he time-travelled. But for a child who grew up without a father?

14 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

I know. Read a comment on Naver and they provided links... but cant watch cos not allowed region. :( 

what did they do? Can you share in detail? Hahaha. YSY is so adorkable! 

I'm really bad at explaining so I screen-recorded it for you guys and uploaded it onto youtube!

original source: http://tv.naver.com/v/1862700

4 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

Me to I wish happiness for him

I really feeling so bad for him........ji hoon suffering heart stabbing pain861ae5a53bf018d2dfb01462b604bb8c.jpg

Yes --- in this episode he stepped back already.  He is letting go and salvaging the friendship.  Such a mature focus on him. I want to commend KMJ -- he is so mature to his age.    I want his debut and McDrill! Excited and curious of the song written by Hyun Jae. I want more rapping and dancing.  

Also, WS nice to be direct about her feelings --- that KMJ is really a savior to ber pathetic life. HJ made her feel like a woman. 

Don't worry all HJ and WS shippers I support them also. 

3 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

He was "abandoned." Regardless of how HJ reappeared or whether he has not yet dated BH in his timeline, all he can absorb at this moment is he spent years thinking he and his mother were left behind by a jerk. I assume there might be enlightenment in the future episodes, but for now, he sees HJ as that irresponsible man. Actually his resentment in the latest episode is very lowkey compared to other dramas, let alone the makjang ones.

It's really bothering me how most of the characters in the drama assuming HJ abandoned her, when he might have actually dated her with serious intention, but got caught up with unfortunate circumstances that lead to his disappearance/ death before even knowing he will have a son.

from GJ's POV, HJ is a selfish irresponsible person who run away with the bag of money causing trouble for everyone, just to go and date BH secretly (based on what she said) and then running away again without even considering her feelings or if their dating lead to something more. It's understandable why would he assume HJ abandoned her.

But what I don't get is BH, to her HJ is someone whom she had mutual feelings with to the point where they dated and slept together (according to what she said about dating him secretly), if a person like this suddenly disappeared and years passed withouht any sign of being alive anywhere in this planet, wouldn't the most logical reasoning would be that he is dead, or at most in a circumstances that he can never reveal himself. Whatever it is there is nothing about abandonment here, he just unwillingly got caught in somthing that made him disappeare before being able to take responsibility over his did. 

Even we assume they broke up/ had a fight before his disappearance or was there any sign of him abandoning her, the way she is still waiting for him means she is willing to forgive whatever he did to her, so why would she feed JH hatred about his father! Any person with the mindset to forgive their lover and hope for another chance to meet them, wouldn't they make thier son love him too? Making excuses for him, rather than saying he abandoned them and disappeared, she could have said he was caught in unfortunate situation that lead to his death/ disappearance! Did BH and JH actually ever talked about who his father is? Or he heard all this from GJ? but BH probably knows what JH knew about his father and she could have asked GJ to interpret things in a diffrent way. 

Or is she hiding something? Did she directly said her past lover was HJ? Or even if he was he might not be the father! It was easier for her to put  the blame on a disappeared person.

this song is my current jam!:lol:

i think its befitting to choose T-ARA for the final ost.

for those who are not aware, T-ARA was once a top tier girl group, they were on par with Girls Generation and Wonder Girls. they had numerous hits and catchy songs. a few of the members were actresses and had positive reviews. 

their fame came tumbling down after they were embroiled in a bullying scandal. the scandal became so big the group crashed and until now are still trying to recover. 

i'm not much aware of the scandal but from what i read, the members tried to tell the truth and apologize but it fell on deaf ears, the alleged bullied member left the group. recently, some new info was spread about the scandal and i think the group is slowly recovering. and after 5 years of releasing songs without any awards after their scandal, they finally won a music show award in June 2017. 

who knows, maybe this song will be their next best hit.^_^

Archived