Guest klaritia

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest klaritia

Shooting begins July

Airing in November, most probably MBC

That's what I read in some news reports ... but JS Pictures seems reluctant to confirm things >_<

Guest beauwhale

wow. Gourmet is not aired in this summer?? til November??? that;s long?? our KRW is so busy to finish this drama??? i cant wait to watch his new drama

Guest gigikk27

omo november!! it's a looong wait of 5 months O_oo whoo~ the shooting will take over 4 months!!! :blink:

Guest sailormoongal

my neck has gotten *longer* 4 waiting this long.. since last year till now.. not start filming yet *_**

i cannot wait anymore 2 see rae won in a drama again, i want 2 see his talent in cooking...heheheh,,,, ;=D

Guest obbsaran

She's quite tall.. she is 170cm.. so, am i correct to say that this is the first time KRW acting with a taller girl? so far, he always acted against petite and cute girls..

i thot shez at least 5 ft 6.. i lyke her alot in <over the rainbow> .. i hope dey will keep her deh parnter fo oppah..

fyi, his past partners jung ryo won nd yoon so yi are tall guls ^.^^

Guest valenti

i thot shez at least 5 ft 6.. i lyke her alot in <over the rainbow> .. i hope dey will keep her deh parnter fo oppah..

fyi, his past partners jung ryo won nd yoon so yi are tall guls ^.^^

i also love seo ji hye in Over the Rainbow :D

i thought she will going to play the 2nd girl or the villain in that drama because she was introduced at 4th or 5th episode i thought it was kim ok bin who will going to play the lead actress in Over the Rainbow. hehehe...

seo ji hye is a good actress but she's one of the few underrated actresses of korea. :mellow:

Guest atreyu112

yeap.. i wish they will maintain seo ji hye.. i kinda love her after OTR.. she is sooo cuteeee

Guest karkaren88

Oh I sure hope she'll be confirmed for her role, I can't wait to see krw in a comedic role, he's brilliant, excellent in it!!! ^ ___ ^

Hope they'll announce the supporting roles asap..

*I'm soso excited*.. for a year looong~

Guest laiyiwen

I hope they won't cancel the production.... >.< *sighhh*

I really like the cast =D, I love Seo Ji Hye in OTR, acting with Kim Rae Won, one of the most famous actor ^^, will be a chance for her to show her skills~ =x

Guest atreyu112

I hope they won't cancel the production.... >.< *sighhh*

I really like the cast =D, I love Seo Ji Hye in OTR, acting with Kim Rae Won, one of the most famous actor ^^, will be a chance for her to show her skills~ =x

actually seo ji hye is a good actress coz she won the best actress awards during baeksang 2005 for her role in a period drama.. so, i think she is quite an experience actress..

Guest karkaren88

actually seo ji hye is a good actress coz she won the best actress awards during baeksang 2005 for her role in a period drama.. so, i think she is quite an experience actress..

oh... sjh is a rather new actress, isn't she? the award she won was the best new actress award? :huh: that's really cool of her!! ^ ___ ^

Guest valenti

i think Seo Ji Hye's fans are all here :D

i hope, like what karkaren88 said, that the production team will confirm if Seo Ji Hye will be the lead actress in this drama. we all know that she will going to perform her role well so hopefully, they will grant her the lead role for this. :D

Guest greeny

hmm, gourmet.. sounds interesting :rolleyes:

i lovve the cooking part of DaeJangGeum.. Hopefully this one will be good too! :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

It's been a long time since I last watched a drama starring Kim Rae Won. Hopefully this will be worth watching. ^_^

Archived