[drama 2008] Gourmet / Sik Gaek (식객/食客)

Guest klaritia

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest henryong

still looking for the softsubs, why so hard to get it, just unlike every other dramas out there? Why, why why?

Guest Middy

:D LucKy Taiwan fans ~~

haha... its exactly 2 years since its premiered on SBS Jun 17, 2008 ~~ exactly 1 year since its broadcasted on Taiwan TV Jun 17, 2009 ~~ ;) :lol:

'Sik Gaek /Gourmet' to be re-aired on Taiwan TV starting June 17 ~~~ 6bb6072f.gif

http://drama.videoland.com.tw/channel/krw/default07.asp

It will be first aired 11:00 P.M. Mon-Fri

one episode every night, then the ep will be re-aired the next morning at 9:00 am. & afternoon at 5:00 pm.

1056285394.jpg

795.jpg

1056285395.jpg

794.jpg

緯來戲劇台6/17 晚上11點重新播放[食客]

2010年6月17日晚間11 點,緯來戲劇台將重新播出,由金來沅、南相美、金素妍、權伍中主演的「食客」,

fr drama.videoland.com.tw /credit RWIsland

• 1 month later...
Guest freeminded

I just finished the series and I love it. The story lags on some parts but it rebounds very quickly. I like watching the food competition the most. I like KRW but I don't really like the pairing of him with Nam at the end. Nam is rather a bit annoying to me. I seriously felt that KRW has more feelings for Kim So Yeon in the series and vice versa. Though they do not look compatible with each other I still prefer KRW with KIm So Yeon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching Gourmet, it 's so fun . I loved every charecters, especially KRW ,,,each portray. the way and style of their living that Sung Chan have to concern to.........each so its touched,,,,,,,,almost of all espisodes many more info relate to korean food . Worth to watch it .

Archived