[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won Romantically Lock Eyes In Latest “Fight My Way” Preview Stills

fight-my-way-22.jpg
On June 20, KBS2’s “Fight My Way” revealed new preview stills of Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Wonlocking eyes with each other.
fight-my-way-4.jpg

fight-my-way4.jpg
The drama’s production team explained, “This upcoming episode will be sweeter and more heart-fluttering than the June 19 episode (episode nine).”

Spoiler

Spoiler

Previously on “Fight My Way,” when Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) held out his hand for a nervous Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), she shyly held out a single finger in response. Dong Man commented, “So you’re a woman now. A real woman,” and took her outside. Once it was just the two of them, he confessed, “You’re the only one I can see, even when I’m far away. I even think you’re pretty. When we hold hands like this it feels like a sign of affection, and when you look at me like that it makes me momentarily think of kissing you.”

Once he realized his feelings for Ae Ra, his behavior changed completely. His reaction to Ae Ra acting cute changed from a “I can hit women too (not just men)” to a “She’s cute.” Episode nine ended with the two friends waking up to find themselves on the same bed.

CR:SOOMPI

Harrroooo... first time posting in this chatroom!

I just have a quick comment hehehe - I strongly feel that Landlady Hwang is Aera's mom because in Monday's episode, it was emphasized about how Aera's dad singlehandedly raised her... how she overheard Aera's conversation with her dad and had a reaction from it... and then also Coach-nim mentioned how familiar Landlady Hwang looks.

Let's not forget all the stuff she did for Aera... heading into her old job to criticize what they did to Aera. Paying for her hospital suite. And also buying the warehouse gym... because she knows how much Aera likes Dongman and she wants him to succeed.

I'm so excited about tonight's episode!!!

My stream is so bad... Hard to follow.

Everyone arrived there and is looking for either AR or DM. The Coach is showing AR's father where she is staying. The young PD is at the beach talking to the scarf PD. The landlady si hiding behind the motel ajumma's desk. Ha ha...

LIVE RECAP EPISODE 10

[AIRING]

OPENING

WE are at the end of the last episode, someone is calling the room and a cell phone. AR is waking up. She sees that she is naked and hits DM on the head. Ahhhh! My head! He looks at her, she still has her clothes on!! Don’t you remember? Are you pretending like your not remembering? I remember your nose air on my face. Why did you do that.

They are sleeping from last night and she is touching his face. He is asleep. She says he looks so handsome and makes her heart beat. SHe is touching is lips and looking at his lips. She is thinking about something. She is about to kiss him! But she doesn’t, she backs off and just looks at him again and shakes her head. She turns around nd sleps. DM wakes up! He wasn’t sleeping. He looks at her. DM – did you fall aslepp? How can you sleep like this so well? AR is cuddling with DM and DM is all frozen, he can’t move. AR is sleeping and cuddling and DM is looking at her. He is about to touch her hair, he softly touches her hair and exposes her ear. AR kind of wakes up and DM stops touching her ear and freezes again. DM – ah, she has no fear. He is about to touch her again, he wants to kiss her, he kisses her on the forhead and AR is still sleeping, but she kind of wakes up. He puts his hand on her shoulder and kind of pats her shoulder, he falls asleep.

It is morning and she is sleeping on his arm. They are both sleeping and DM rolls over to the other side, he takes off his shirt and throws it somewhere. They go to sleep.

PRESENT
Why did you blow on my face with your nose! Does that make any sense? You were touching my face
AR – I didn’t do that
DM – your nose was in my face
AR – just shut up, where is your shirt?
DM – maybe I just took if off while I was sleeping. Maybe youuuuuu did it.
AR – Did you ask for a call

Is someone knocking on the door? Who is that? Is it coach? Ah, I feel a little srange.

He opens the door and is shocked!!! How did you know we were here? AR is shaking her head, the timing in life is all thugs.

BACK TO ALL THE CARS DRIVING AND CALLING AN HOUR AGO
PD, Hye-ran, and a mystery woman are all there. Appa is not in the hotel, he is calling from the beach. She is not answering. Where is she? Is she already there?

They are listening at the door because AR's father is in there! Ha ha ha... Coach-nim tried to save DM to no avail.

Landlady and Coach-nim are having breakfast. She is not using the polite form with him and he asks why. She says she is his Noona so.. ha ha. Love her!

Update #2

COACH ON THE BEACH
He is arguing with the PD about something to do with there performance. AR’s dad shows up and says he is with Aera.

HR shows up and is looking at all the motels.

C and Appa are walking to the motel that everyone is staying at.
C – AR will win over Ronda Roussey so you don’t have to worry about her. I am the most afraid of AR. Here we are.
A – what kind of title is this (we made an accident?)

Owner ajumma is in the booth looking around. She has all these photos of AR and DM. She is asking the motel owner all these questions and want the regional phone number. The owner calls the room.

PD ON THE BEACH WITH THE OTHER PD
They are talking about something. Friend PD says AR will be a big star soon. [INTERNET PROBLEMS] He said we are making a TV and all that stuff.

MOTEL
C – didn’t you sleep with DM yesterday?
F – I thought I slept with you coach
Appa – hey hey!! appa is knocking on the door and sees DM

Oh noooo! Appa sees DM and AR in the room and DM still has his shirt off. Appa goes into the room and the music is in slow motion. Appa is taking off his watch and his clothes! He takes off his shirt and has a tattoo with AR’s birthday on his shoulder. Everyone is frozen. DM says – just go, leave firt. Appa is very muscular. DM closes the door to face his fate with Appa. he is really scared and it is Appa, AR, and DM in the room. DM swallows.

BEACH
Maybe we should ask AR to perform all day?

MOTEL
C -how did you get here (they are outside the door)
Owner – maybe we should call the police?

INSIDE
DM might have just gotten a bunch of licks by Appa. DM is yelling that AR hits him and Appa hits him. DM is on the floor and looking at the wall, his back is all red and he has something like a towel covering him. DM is saying that AR is like a monkey or something like that. If they were on an island together then he would jsut see her as a monkey, he would never touch her at all.

COACH AND OWNER
C – why did you come here
O – don’t sleep together
C – why are you using jondemal to me?
O – I am noona
C – you look familiar
O – no, we haven’t seen each other before, just eat

I was enjoying the episode so much I temporarily forgot my duties @V:blush:

the writer is out of the box. one of the unexpected story is Dong Man give gold ring as a gift for Aera. Thats daebak and.. the reason.. really realistic, and really different with other Kdrama.. and thats really refreshing! 

i think the landlord lady has link story with coach..and that will be so interesting..xixix

Update #3

SULHEE AND JOOMAN
They are eating with SH’s parents and talking about getting married. They are talking about an old family friend who got married. Omma is bragging about this guy and how he is rich and all that. JM gets a phone call from the Intern

SH is wondering why Umma is talking about that other person. they are talking by themeselves. Umma gave SH a big block of gold or something. like that. It belonged to her grandmother. SHe said dump JM if you don’t like him. Be more brave!

Outside JM is talking to Appa and Appa is cutting some food to sell. Appa is talking about SH and about how he only has SH and stories about SH. SH is very precious. JM said uri SH is precious. Appa said it is not our SH yet. If you don’t treat her well then I will just kill you. He is swinging his knife.

BEACH PERFORMANCE
DM is in his taekwondo uniform an AR is there with Appa. DM told Aera’s appa to not tell DMs father that he is doing Tekwondo stuff. If you tell him that then I will tell him that you hit me over the back with a hanger! Appa is ignoring DM and is just taking photos of AR, but he is holding the camera phone wrong. THe PD shows up.

MOTEL
Bad manager shows up and is talking to the young fighter. Bad Manager says that the other fighter went over to TS’s team, Tiger gym. They are talking outside. It looks like he is trying to take the young fighter away from Coaches gym. The young fighters daughter has skin trouble so he should go to Tiger gym and get more money.

Archived