[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won Share About Their Chemistry In “Fight My Way”

Park-Seo-Joon-Kim-Ji-Won-1-e149481928654

The two leads of upcoming drama “Fight My Way” shared how comfortable they were around each other.

On May 15, Park Seo Joon described the atmosphere on set, saying, “Even though it’s my first time working with Kim Ji Won, we talked a lot in the early stages of filming so it feels like we’ve always known each other. We have good chemistry now that we’re quite close.”

“Our characters in the drama were close friends ever since they were young, so we just treat each other comfortably on set,” he added.

Kim Ji Won then revealed that Park Seo Joon was good at taking the lead. “He makes scenes a lot more fun with his various ideas,” she commented.

Kim-Ji-Won-Park-Seo-Joon-Fight-My-Way.jp

The actors then talked about their characters in the drama.

“The two characters always fight but they care about each other a lot. It’s okay if I tease her but I can’t stand other people bothering her. I look forward to their relationship that moves from friends to lovers,” Park Seo Joon explained.

Kim Ji Won then expressed, “There will probably be some conflict, excitement, and confused feelings during the process of turning into lovers. I think the viewers will have fun watching us.”

“Fight My Way” will air its first episode on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST. You can check out the latest teaser below!

_ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Omg. Thankyou Thankyou for the latest teaser, didnt know i could like it even more than i did. Been trying to moderate my expectations but its hard

1.Friendly, childish butt slaps

2. Cheering and happy for your fren

3. Ladies cute silly dance

4. Goin to bestfriend for comfort aka hug (its also the first tym we see hint of sadness from all the vibrant n colourful bickering)

OMGGGG I getting so so so excited for this drama. The teaser was filled with so many squeee-worthy moments!! 

I like that they give each other butt slaps lol (though Dongman looks abit shy doing it heeee)

its so cute that he records her boardcast from the PA system (Aera dreams of being a radio DJ right?) so ya your bestie will help you record the first moment 

she dances so silly-ly in fronts of him(based on their outfit, that's where aera uses Dongman's arm as a pillow) 

She dragging him by the wrist lol and then A HUG! he's hugging her so tightly for comfort... wonder what made him so upset....

time to re-watch the teaser again.... I didn't manage to watch it with sound as i was in office but seeing them makes me happy! 

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! 

Hey guys the new teaser is fantastic. 

So glad that we can see more of them ..they hit each other butt so easily. .I love that

And the way he hugged her..god we have to wait just one more week to finally see it

my translation for the latest teaser... (not 100% accurate)

AR: Child/Baby, you know... Just do well (slapped his butt)
Caption: Being a youth is making a problem/ an accident
AR: What a jerk he is (because he slapped her back on her butt)
AR: Don't you have a dream?
DM: It's better to live without having a dream. Even the world continues to turn around just fine even thought I don't have a dream
DM: Do you like it so much?
AR: You feel so happy when you did a high kick, don't you? It's the same for me whenever I grab a mic
DM: If you like it so much how can you hold back all these times? 
A man: Are you won't do anything with those legs of yours? Aren't you going crazy because you can't do the high kick as much as you want? 
DM: Can I earn lots of money? 
AR: You can borrow some money from me (?) There's no one better than me
DM: Please play with me. I will play with you

@Visually-wandering Hi :) Your welcome. It's far from perfect but I hope it can help to satisfy until a better/ an official sub is out

@sakura2016 Hello,your welcome. Nice to see you again

@V (I don't know why i can't tag you) I see you also did some translation. Feel free to correct mine if there is a mistake

Yay new teaser, I'm so excited to see their relationship go from friend to lovers, they are so weird and comfortable with each other, so cute, but that end hug from dong man, clearly upset over something got my heart fluttering. Also I liked what kim ji won said about how there will be conflict,confusion and excitement once their relationship starts to go into the next stage, its what I hoped to see. 

Thx @AshleyChia for sharing that tid bit, definitely gonna make shippers happy, it's so cute how she is a fan of him and gets the feels around him. I would to lol. 

@alleram95 thanx for the sub ,really appreciate knowing what they are saying.

8 hours ago, sofia111 said:

thank you!!i am sure i am gonna like him!!after fight my way ends i am gonna watch and the other dramas of seo joon.

happy to hear that!! :D 

4 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

Some fan mentioned about KJW being a fan of PSJ and how her heart flutters when acting with him 

Based on this article 

http://mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mFunJoy_list.do?bbsBasketType=R&seq=54612

really?!! awwww :wub: that's Park Seo Joon's power, even Go Ara said she had her heart flutter to his care for her behind the scenes!! :wink: 

@AshleyChia @sharreb @ilwoo_aein thank you so much for all the updates!! :wub: I thought we'd have characters posters but we got a new teaser too!! :w00t::wub: 

@V @alleram95 thank you so much for the translation/english sub!! :wub: 

5 hours ago, sharreb said:

“The two characters always fight but they care about each other a lot. It’s okay if I tease her but I can’t stand other people bothering her. I look forward to their relationship that moves from friends to lovers,” Park Seo Joon explained.

I SO LOVE THIS!! :D:wub: 

and so loved the teaser :wub: this is the 1st one to show us their dreams and the close relationship between our OTP aside from bickering, which is hillarious, but here we got to see them supporting each other to follow their dreams :wub: and it was sad seeing Park Seo Joon/Go Dong Man sad!! :tears: 

5 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

OMGGGG I getting so so so excited for this drama. The teaser was filled with so many squeee-worthy moments!! 

I like that they give each other butt slaps lol (though Dongman looks abit shy doing it heeee)

its so cute that he records her boardcast from the PA system (Aera dreams of being a radio DJ right?) so ya your bestie will help you record the first moment 

she dances so silly-ly in fronts of him(based on their outfit, that's where aera uses Dongman's arm as a pillow) 

She dragging him by the wrist lol and then A HUG! he's hugging her so tightly for comfort... wonder what made him so upset....

time to re-watch the teaser again.... I didn't manage to watch it with sound as i was in office but seeing them makes me happy! 

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! 

hhhhhhh Ae Ra is more comfortable/clueless of her gestures' hidden significations contrary to Dong Man who is more aware!! :wink: 

Ae Ra's dream is to be a TV anchor, and yes it's so sweet of him recording her 1st moment behind the mic :wub: 

I think he's sad over his unreachable dream at that moment!! :( 

:wub: 

cr: owners

Thank you all for the updates and all the translations~ But for this teaser, I really liked the fact that they showed the slice of life genre of the drama, (although I really did love the comic butt slap at the beginning). I can't wait for the subtle romance slowly appearing in the drama later on. 

And I squealed on that interview about their chemistry too! D-3 to our Press Conference now, and D-7 to our first episode. Just a little bit of waiting and we'll finally get there~

Edit: I'm gonna share to you beautiful fanarts from DC too~ it's by SN123

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2cecc537a8&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77b6827afbd56d06d864d36e66bed39e2d6c0a42c4b48890e069186cf133abc57afb1fa

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2cecc537a8&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77b6827afbd56d06d864d36e66bed39e2d6c0a42c4b48890954c3d19f2c141b4482522e

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2cecc537a8&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77b6827afbd56d06d864d36e66bed39e2d6c0a42c4b4889095890871ffee4b129103a15

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2cecc537a8&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77b6827afbd56d06d864d36e66bed39e2d6c0a42c4b48890d56938a907755eff7a08bae

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd2cecc537a8&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77b6827afbd56d06d864d36e66bed39e2d6c0a42c4b48895a50c186a4a2da26d09bf9c7

@accioclarice love the fan art, got my fav hug moment there . Thnx for sharing, and so agree, I'm waiting for the subtle romance, I feel like we are gonna go from being comfortable enough to slap butts to  being totally awkward and confused once romantic feelings sets in.

Oh yeah the conference, we are most likely getting a much longer highlight of the drama, can't wait. 

10 hours ago, sofia111 said:

thank you!!i am sure i am gonna like him!!after fight my way ends i am gonna watch and the other dramas of seo joon.

I've watched all of PSJ works and there isn't a one that I didn't like.  Dream High 2 is iffy, but that is not because of him.  Can't wait for you to enjoy more!!!:blush:

On 5/12/2017 at 10:19 PM, sofia111 said:

hi everyone new here!!it is my first making an account for a drama discussion.i am a big fan of Kim ji won and it's the first time see a drama with Park seo joon.hope both of them succeed with fight my way!Till now everything seems perfect so i am very positive.

Welcome!  You won't be able to stop yourself from loving PSJ.............................:wub:

puregen_official IG update

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won Dream Big In New “Fight My Way” Teaser

fight-my-way3.jpg

Exactly one week from today, KBS2 TV’s “Fight My Way,” which stars Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won, will air its first episode.

To tease the highly anticipated premiere, KBS2 TV has released a new preview today that demonstrates the personalities and attitudes of our two leads. In the new video, viewers can see the two leads bickering with one another, just like any pair of old friends would. As the preview continues, viewers can hear Kim Ji Won asking Park Seo Joon, “Do you not have a dream?” to which Park Seo Joon responds, “It’s better to live as if I don’t have one. The world continues to turn just fine even if I don’t have a dream.”

Park Seo Joon can then be heard exclaiming, “Do you like it that much?” to which Kim Ji Won responds, “Yeah. When you fight, you feel like you’re flying right? When I grab a mic, I feel like I’m flying too.”

Meanwhile, Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won talked about their comfortable chemistry on set while a previous teaser shows even more of their characters’ love-hate relationship.  

Watch the full preview below!

“Fight My Way,” which will begin airing on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST, will be available exclusively on Viki!

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/15/watch-park-seo-joon-kim-ji-won-dream-big-new-fight-way-teaser/

22 hours ago, accioclarice said:

Thank you all for the updates and all the translations~ But for this teaser, I really liked the fact that they showed the slice of life genre of the drama, (although I really did love the comic butt slap at the beginning). I can't wait for the subtle romance slowly appearing in the drama later on. 

And I squealed on that interview about their chemistry too! D-3 to our Press Conference now, and D-7 to our first episode. Just a little bit of waiting and we'll finally get there~

Edit: I'm gonna share to you beautiful fanarts from DC too~ it's by SN123

thank you so much for the fanarts!! :wub: 

I'm so sxcited getting closer to D-Day!! :w00t: 

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won Dream Big In New “Fight My Way” Teaser

fight-my-way3.jpg

Exactly one week from today, KBS2 TV’s “Fight My Way,” which stars Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won, will air its first episode.

To tease the highly anticipated premiere, KBS2 TV has released a new preview today that demonstrates the personalities and attitudes of our two leads. In the new video, viewers can see the two leads bickering with one another, just like any pair of old friends would. As the preview continues, viewers can hear Kim Ji Won asking Park Seo Joon, “Do you not have a dream?” to which Park Seo Joon responds, “It’s better to live as if I don’t have one. The world continues to turn just fine even if I don’t have a dream.”

Park Seo Joon can then be heard exclaiming, “Do you like it that much?” to which Kim Ji Won responds, “Yeah. When you fight, you feel like you’re flying right? When I grab a mic, I feel like I’m flying too.”

Meanwhile, Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won talked about their comfortable chemistry on set while a previous teaser shows even more of their characters’ love-hate relationship.  

Watch the full preview below!

“Fight My Way,” which will begin airing on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST, will be available exclusively on Viki!

Archived