[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

I AM REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS.

I could live with memory loss, Ive already accepted that. But I cannot accept REINCARNATION.

I just feel like if one of them or both get reincarnated this whole drama was such a waste!! All those memories mean nothing!! I would rather have them both die and go to Heaven and live in peace. I know reincarnation is big in all this and it could highly happen... if it does this a heavy drama. WAY too much to handle for anyone. Memory loss AND reincarnation all in like two episodes. WTF KES. Nothing is easy in k-drama land KES land.

Please give us a promising ending because right it doesn't look like it. 

*Spoiler talk.

Spoiler

If the picture of them in Quebec at the grave yard is legit going to air, then its obvious she got reincarnated because ET is wearing high school clothes. KS did not get reincarnated because how the heck would he know to go there and why would he reading a book next to dead people??

I am still questioning if this scene will air. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, siddy09 said:

How could Sunny not recognize Grim Reaper?

Im wondering the same thing...how did everyone forget about the GR too? 

Perhaps without the Goblin, the memories of GR wouldn't make sense? Maybe The Almighty was like "forget it. It's too complicated to erase everyone's memory AND have it make sense. I'll just make everyone forget about both.":tongue:

I'm hoping episode 15 will clear this up!

• Like 7

NO ONE IS GONNA DIE, ANYA, ANYAA

Spoiler

That's what i beg the deity for, please nice butterfly KES dont kill our beauties. Jaebal jaebal.

and about the bts pic spoil of KS and two children maybe it's sunny and WY kekeke or'maybe his children ?

• Like 10

@shynaz - if there's something that KS should learn from all of this is that God butterfly is higher than him and that he should not disrespect Him coz otherwise KS will become Goblin forever or something even worse. The magic that seems to work with God is persistent pleading and prayer. That's the logic that I derived so far from this drama LOL so if KS wants happy ending with ET, he needs to plead to die peacefully and get reincarnated. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, blademan said:

My thoughts on Sunny and GR based on the preview...this is highly my delusion btw no harm meant.

What if Sunny committed suicide and ends up becoming a grim reaper and that's why she looks so chirpy when she met him in the cafe again and he looked a wreck. Also KS looked really sad (I think he was crying) in GR's 'office-like place', probably because he found out his sister took her own life and is damned to immortality as a reaper! HA!

PS. Sorry guys just the whole thing is gonna end tomorrow and I'm currently void inside trying to think of a happy ending for both of them :tears: 

But it is so not Sunny-like. :tears: I wouldn't think she would end her life before that freaking 9 years, it this happens (I pray to god not) I will need good explanations what drew her to the point of taking her own life.

4 hours ago, selenette said:

@kiaandre  Yes I think both Eun-tak and Sunny are ill in this timeline (2026). Eun-tak's is probably psychosomatic--after all, she has to handle a life of not remembering Shin, but feeling the emotions. It must've taken its toll on her.  But she can still die of a heart attack.

Sunny's illness is probably physical. In the preview we can see how pale she is in her gray woolen sweater. So either she's been suffering from a long-time illness (in the span of 9/10 years), or it is an immediate illness.

Honestly I refuse to believe this but it seems so possible I am on the edge of tears seriously. I hope the whole teaser is a misleading.

I am just so frustrated and dissappointed with the episode I swear at some point I thought that high school friend would have more screentime than WangSun. <_<<_<

It is just so sad that Sunny forgot all of her memories, what was the point in all of the angst with gaining them again? What was the point with all those sad moments now that they had to live apart for another 9 years again? While GR still remembers all of it but never goes to Sunny? And now Sunny is close to 40- something? When will this punishment end? It is just so sad that whenever they see each other it becomes sad memories. In the teaser it seems like she remembers but how? God this is just so so sad I am stressed.

But I must say the ending was so absurd like why are you mixing WangSun scenes between ShinTak scenes??? <_<

It was also so sad GR saw Sunny in everyone and everywhere. This love story wrecks me. When he burst out laughing I lost my calm. Like he was also surprised that after all these years he still sees Sunny. (I am going to drown in my own tears)

4fXmW6q.jpg

But also the look on Sunny's face confuses me. It is like when GR thought she forgot but she didn't. She looks sad here, not confused. Or is it like when Euntak saw Shin again, even though she did not remember but she was still crying? I NEED ANSWERS.

doglgFr.jpg

Also this screenshot is the most  beautiful thing I have seen in my life I am gonna cry. This just sumps up their story I am- I am okay.

oyPaBEy.jpg

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

edit: this 0.01 second eye contact killed mebalbb0r.jpg

• Like 17

Episode 14 is Deabak! Despite the fact that i saw a lot spoilers, it didn't spoil me hahahha the sequences and how the story evolved still surprise me. 

I am so happy of the turn out and ShinTak's chemistry are soo on point in this episode. Ughhh i really ship GongEun in real life now. They look so good together. 

We didn't have a lot of WangSun scenes this epi so for sure they'll take epi 15. 

But the highlight of the preview is the love scene / kissing scene of ShinTak , waaaaaaaah our wishful thinking is right. They granted our request. Waaaaaah This series is soo soo good. It never fail to surprise me. I love each scenes and i am happy i dont have to wait for long for the finale! Its tonight! ❤️

Just like what i predicted they will repeat the convo infront of the fountain with regards to sorrowful love and just like i've said looks like that's their love story and what will happen next is the proving stage of ET's bet that it will last forever. Hmmmm... i really hope the ending will be an acceptable one. Reicarnation is not a good idea but whatever it is i hope the turnout will be good.

D6E0CDDF-8386-48D9-9EDB-B04402312ABF_zps

-----

After hours of happiness - then TVN released a crazy preview of ET's accident. But i dont think ET's crying and the accident is connected. Its a seperate event. Ughhhhhhhhhh i dont want to think about it, probably its just a preview of the future that was seen by KS and he will try to prevent it.  Tsk, i dont want to believe in the previews, i chose to stay in my happy state - epi14 is not a dissapointment for me. I'll hold into that and believe thay can pull off the finale tonight.

• Like 18

One of the saddest thing that i realized was when RL and Butterfly in DH body talked about making everyone lose their memories except GR. He then said he felt that by doing that, another door will open even though he left it close all day.

KS and ET door will open again through GR. But why do i feel like his and Sunny's door will close forever????

:bawling:

It's so sad thinking of it like that. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, soultree said:

Yeah let's all jump from the bridge and let's have a party in the tea room .

i'm getting obssessed with this tea room looool

We will all end up as GRs in goblin land!!! Black is so my color I say!! 

This is getting too dark!! Lets focus on the ShinTak possible kiss for today!

• Like 6

2 min in this episode n already made my heart ache ...thats to harsh "him on n on begging struggling in the desert for 10 yrs to get to his bride" .......this is too inhuman :confused: :bawling:

My heart double when she said " He's seriously good-looking, really good looking" .... yeah she's falling for him again 

My Bucket is too full for today, going to keep only the good moments :confounded:

• Like 7

I feel like the episode was totally rushed..they could have just extend few episodes if they want viewers to understand more...I feel lost... Suddenly jump to 9years after..I feel something is missing ...I don't know..just my feeling

• Like 6

헐.......

Koreans do love their angst. 

I recommend that you watch the episode with subs. Things are much clearer.

Keep positive and don't panic. It WILL be a happy ending for everyone. 

There needs to be some danger or conflict in every episode because seriously, I have not watched a drama where the final episodes are just air and fluff.

I think we are jaded by k dramas and expect doom and gloom as the end. For me, the doom and gloom ended when Shin came back. 

*remembers the pain at the end of Ep 13 and felt like curling up on the bed like a Eun Tak and sobbing my eyes out*

PS. PD Nim, don't forget to share the BTS of the kiss scene in Episode 13. *puppy eyes*

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I actually liked that they didn't drag everything on for so long. I hate angst and I don't know what I would have done if the entire episode was just ET crying and KS walking around suffering. That's what sets this show apart from the others. Minimal angst and legit plot.

Well it is not 100% correct because we have WangSun who cries every day all day. 

• Like 8

After watching that painful preview, this is my reaction.

giphy.gif

I regret mistakenly playing the preview. I will not be able to get my good night sleep now! Why do they keep doing that to my fragile heart? You brought him to life just to let him see her die! How cruel and evil is that? And please, don't do reincarnation! I've seen it many times before and I never liked it. Give all 4 of them a miracle. By the way, I really love it when people can still stay positive. Sadly, all my positive thoughts were smashed by that truck of doom.

• Like 22

So I have to wait for Dramafever to upload Ep 14. (I've been spoiling myself all day here. :D)

I'm sitting at work and I can get NOTHING done. 

Nervous wreck. I have literally never been on edge as I am now.

All I can say is thankfully we don't have to wait much longer. 

• Like 6